Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AC3 Super Systems

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Sum Buddy.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Ohio
United States
Member #157792
July 31, 2014
1178 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2015, 9:48 am - IP Logged

OK, Kreative1 I will do just that. Thanks very much. Have a great day!!

kreative1's avatar - flower2
    NE PA
    United States
    Member #127838
    May 10, 2012
    1255 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

If you are plugging the last ten draws into the template, then yes it's correct.  However, I don't use the last ten draws, because, to me, the last ten draws are not necessarily related to the pointer digits (0-9.)  Refer to page 4 of this thread for my method of picking template numbers.

sum buddys method

The way I have been using it is to start with 0, and look for the last drawn combination that had a 0 in it (I'm working mid to mid, but you could try combined, or eve to eve.) When I find a drawn number with a 0 in it, I look at the next day's draw to see what follows that 0. I keep working backwards, looking for draws with a 0 (any position,) and see what the next day's drawing brings. Usually at least a couple of digits will pop out as the ones to plug into the template next to 0, and I can make a guess between two or three others to fill the third position. If you're looking for a straight hit, it's important to plug each digit into the correct position ( if I knew the specifics on how to do that, I would tell you. I just use intuitive guesswork.)

Once that's done, keep working down the list doing the same for 1, 2, 3, etc.

So, how far back should you be looking? When I first started playing around with this, I was going back over two months' worth of draws, and this was too far, I think. One month seemed better. But as ScreamingMidget pointed out, Florida has been playing really wonky lately, and now I'm trying to find the digits within a two-week span of draws. Just play around and try to get a feel for what's best for your state.

A couple of tips:

The “Save As” function is your friend. Early on I had plugged in some digits, and in backtesting they seemed to be hitting pretty good, even some straight hits. And then I started “tweaking” the numbers before I realized I hadn't saved the previous ones. Now every time I start playing around with the file, I do a “Save As” adding the date to the file name so I don't confuse myself!

When you enter the number from the last draw and hit enter to generate new combinations, look just to the right, and you will see what looks like a reference box, or tic tac toe box. I have seen numbers from this box hit, like all three digits from the first vertical column will hit, and this is a combination that won't show in the generated combinations

United States
      Member #163677
      February 7, 2015
      10 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2015, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

the reason for the last ten draw dates, is so the Adobea 3/4 system can calculate the next possible numbers to search for a pattern. has to be updated about every month is what the AC3 people have told me when they were actually e-mailing me before I got blocked.

United States
        Member #163677
        February 7, 2015
        10 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2015, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

It takes a bit of testing to find which digits to input on the DIG DIG1 DIG2 DIG3. Here in Texas is the last ten draw numbers from only evenings.   I tested for the past 4 months , it get alot of box hits and a few straights on the evening.  Going to try a few more to be sure before I invest.

some states you have to play midday to midday, some states differ. That's why back testing is important.

good luck all.   

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
          florida
          United States
          Member #136668
          December 16, 2012
          346 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2015, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

It takes a bit of testing to find which digits to input on the DIG DIG1 DIG2 DIG3. Here in Texas is the last ten draw numbers from only evenings.   I tested for the past 4 months , it get alot of box hits and a few straights on the evening.  Going to try a few more to be sure before I invest.

some states you have to play midday to midday, some states differ. That's why back testing is important.

good luck all.   

you da man dan.

Sum Buddy's avatar - AVATAR1 zps193xol4h.jpg

United States
            Member #129928
            July 1, 2012
            111 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm continuing to play around with this file. I decided to create template numbers from the digits that show in the same draw as the pointer numbers (0-9.) So now I've got two files, the “Follow” file, which is the digits that show in the draw following the draw containing the pointer number, and the “With” file which is the digits that show in the same draw as the pointer number. For Florida's Mid draw today, (winning # 403) the “Follow” file generated 304, and 403, boxed and straight hit. The “With” file generated 034, boxed hit.

Here are my template numbers for any Florida players:

FOLLOW

Digit  Dig1  Dig2  Dig3

0         7         6        5

1         3         4        2

2         1         7        1

3         9         4        7

4         5         9        0

5         0         3        6

6         9         6        8

7         3          8       5

8         4          3       6