Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AC3 Super Systems

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Sum Buddy.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #126774
April 16, 2012
1434 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2015, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

That's because in rows Dig1 Dig2 Dig3 the Digits are different. Copy the AC3 numbers, and paste them in the Adobea3-4 system, and you'll get the same results.

Pasadena, CA
    United States
    Member #164614
    March 8, 2015
    1 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2015, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I agree with you.  I purchased the $20 system and was given 4 numbers. I am in California and played those numbers for 20 straight days going beyond the 10. I informed them that my numbers did not come out.  They gave me four more numbers, but they were two sets of the same number.  I didn't win from those either.  I emailed them back and told them that I didn't win and shame on them for taking money from people when they know their system is like the actual lottery - maybe you will or maybe you won't win. I am not working and I wasted so much money on the faith that this was not going to be a scam, but as it turns out - it was.

houston
      United States
      Member #155835
      May 31, 2014
      58 Posts
      Posted: March 11, 2015, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

An update on my numbers, I did not win with the new set that they sent me either.

Oh well, you live and you learn! I did try the workout that was mentioned in this thread, and it

produced a pick 3 win. Unfortunately, I only played on paper. I think I will work with that  for a little

while. I'm glad that I only spent $20.

United States
        Member #163677
        February 7, 2015
        10 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2015, 2:30 am - IP Logged

yeah , I got burned from these guys and I guess they blocked me from sending e-mails. I'm talking to my credit card company also since on my AC3 system it never worked it was a corrupt file. 

If the digits on the right corner are not updated your going to come up with totally diff. numbers.  If anyone has the new digit numbers .please post or let me know, since they say they update every few days.

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

They lie about updating. they don't do it. And if they did how do they update it?  I've had both systems for a month and nothing has been updated. I didn't even know those numbers were there until you mentioned them. No wonder it doesn't work. I already reported them to my credit card for fraud.

houston
            United States
            Member #155835
            May 31, 2014
            58 Posts
            Posted: March 12, 2015, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

They lie about updating. they don't do it. And if they did how do they update it?  I've had both systems for a month and nothing has been updated. I didn't even know those numbers were there until you mentioned them. No wonder it doesn't work. I already reported them to my credit card for fraud.

Hey Flossdog,

I thought that you were getting hits with the system, or was it just from your own system?

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2015, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey Flossdog,

I thought that you were getting hits with the system, or was it just from your own system?

i did get hits with both. but it stopped hitting for over 2 weeks

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                Member #90040
                April 20, 2010
                473 Posts
                Posted: March 12, 2015, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

i did get hits with both. but it stopped hitting for over 2 weeks

Thanks flossdog for being honest!

United States
                  Member #163677
                  February 7, 2015
                  10 Posts
                  Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Ok people i was wondering what or how the system was updated, so I did a little testing and I got the old system from adobea 3-4,, After that on the digit part located on the far right side I inputted only the last ten evening draw numbers from each day. on top was the latest on the bottom was the oldest of the tenth draw.  I tested and got alot of straights on the evening draw and alot of box hits on the day and night draws. Works good in Texas.

take that Adrian , Martin and Chad.   Thanks for not reponding to my e-mails

timmer's avatar - animaniacs03

United States
                    Member #714
                    September 18, 2002
                    88 Posts
                    Posted: March 12, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Ok people i was wondering what or how the system was updated, so I did a little testing and I got the old system from adobea 3-4,, After that on the digit part located on the far right side I inputted only the last ten evening draw numbers from each day. on top was the latest on the bottom was the oldest of the tenth draw.  I tested and got alot of straights on the evening draw and alot of box hits on the day and night draws. Works good in Texas.

Which system of Adobea 3-4?

Can I get it?

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #126774
                      April 16, 2012
                      1434 Posts
                      Posted: March 12, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

So now you see what I was talking about? Also, about updating. I would assume they can just send another excel file, or email us the numbers to replace in Digits 1 2 and 3 columns. But doubt they even give a crap. They got their money.

United States
                        Member #110594
                        May 8, 2011
                        885 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2015, 12:32 am - IP Logged

I tried the same strategy in NY. it failed miserably. No str8 or box hits. And I was looking at all the numbers going 10 draws  ahead.

So much for that.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #126774
                          April 16, 2012
                          1434 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2015, 3:16 am - IP Logged

I tried the same strategy in NY. it failed miserably. No str8 or box hits. And I was looking at all the numbers going 10 draws  ahead.

So much for that.

I'm working on my own straight system. I'm just too lazy to get more data typed up. Especially after having 5, yeah, FIVE triples in less than 2 weeks here in Florida. S__t is ridiculous. It's all a setup down here.

macon
                            United States
                            Member #80716
                            October 3, 2009
                            94 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2015, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

where can we/i get adobea system? thanks j4harv

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #126774
                              April 16, 2012
                              1434 Posts