Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AC3 Super Systems

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Sum Buddy.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #126774
April 16, 2012
1442 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2015, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Well, I purchased the system, and I think this guy is a scam. The very system that is for $100, already exists on the Lottery Post. I was able to find it within minutes. Hmm, I wonder if I can charge back my card.

Matter of fact, it's already been discussed on the lottery post. Are we allowed to post Lottery post links?

thread/277102

If anyone wants the system, it is an excel file called "Adobea3-4"

Now, Where to find Adobea's thread that started for this system. Because the numbers in the Adobea download are different(outdated) then the AC3 system

But when i copied the numbers from the AC3 system into the old Adobea3-4 system, Exact numbers showed up. WOW. BS.

Maybe ranman or whoever created the excel file could help.

Too bad no one could have shared the system, although I know paying 100 for something, you wouldn't want to share. But many of us could have learned 

a lesson here. I think this thread should be locked. If anyone wants the download to the system, I got it from this post, actually, I can't find in my history. Only the downloaded history shows up. I downloaded it february 24th. I'm sure it's in one of the system threads. I'm going to spend some time looking now. Don't lock thread yet as I would like to post a reply if I find it.

If anyone here can help me, as I don't think we are supposed to post links. There is a download from "boxcloud" someone posted, maybe ranman17, i don't know. Within that download is a zip file called "Lottery Post". It contains 162 excel files collected over time of various peoples systems they posted.

I downloaded it around February 23rd. I knew it, I knew once I opened the AC3 system it look very familiar. Sure enough, it was Adobea3-4. I really would like to know the thread that Adobea started when he shared this system. Because in order to use this system, you have to updates the numbers on the right hand side.

Florida
    United States
    Member #126774
    April 16, 2012
    1442 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2015, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Here's 2 screenshots if it will help anyone remember what the system thread or what this system was called. Maybe Adobea themself can hop in here and refresh us if he/she remembers. Top is AC3 system. Bottom is Adobea system.

Florida
      United States
      Member #126774
      April 16, 2012
      1442 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2015, 12:14 am - IP Logged

YES! I found it. The thread is titled

Lottery Post Folder of "systems" 

It's under the systems forum.

Link: /thread/277930

If you download the zip file, open the file titled "Adobea3-4". That's basically the AC3 system.

Except what this piece of crap did was hide the bottom and right section of numbers. Not sure why.

I haven't even had a chance to use it. Anyway, if anyone knows the thread that created this system

it would help link it. That way, if this system does actually work, then we need to know how to update

the numbers in the top right 4 rows labeled Digit   Dig1 Dig2 Dig3 etc.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
        BRONX N.Y.10459
        United States
        Member #86575
        February 6, 2010
        1058 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2015, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Hello, lesson  learn I know  you  will think twice before that happen again.Enough systems on this site ,a lot.

backwoods ga
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1896 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2015, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Btw its adobea.    Thats selling the system.   My opinion

Adobea cash 3    ac3.    Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

United States
            Member #116344
            September 8, 2011
            3928 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2015, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Very sad with this insinuation, I don't live within  your culture of suspect with that convoluted mind. This is not the first time my file is been peddled ,  this issue has been discussed over and over, but folks fall for this scam all the time. With  many priceless information on lottery post why fall for this? Scammers  prey on  Laziness, sense of entitlement and greed, if you can't take numerous ideals (systems) posted  here and evolve , then don't complain when you get scammed. I see countless time folks asking for picks to wage after giving them the ideal and  countless workouts, they want the easy way out without input. The file in question was created by LP member CarLIG sometime ago, this is the  FILE and the thread

Fresno,CA
              United States
              Member #163983
              February 15, 2015
              13 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2015, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Very sad with this insinuation, I don't live within  your culture of suspect with that convoluted mind. This is not the first time my file is been peddled ,  this issue has been discussed over and over, but folks fall for this scam all the time. With  many priceless information on lottery post why fall for this? Scammers  prey on  Laziness, sense of entitlement and greed, if you can't take numerous ideals (systems) posted  here and evolve , then don't complain when you get scammed. I see countless time folks asking for picks to wage after giving them the ideal and  countless workouts, they want the easy way out without input. The file in question was created by LP member CarLIG sometime ago, this is the  FILE and the thread

Wow thanks adobea78

i gonna had to twist this system and fix it 

the problem left is to read ur thread and get info on this system gonna take awhile 

then maybe somehow convert it to paper and pencil method or maybe an app for iOS and android 

and then compare it for numbers

if I only had a super computer like those in the rich a$$$$ govt with gazillion of tax monies

backwoods ga
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1896 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2015, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Ok...

Well I guess its named after u as well....

I believe you that its not you.   

Why in world would you want to sell your system and make money.   

My bad. Been watching too much Jody Arias trial coverage today

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                  NE PA
                  United States
                  Member #127838
                  May 10, 2012
                  1230 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2015, 8:19 am - IP Logged

wow

If you spent any time on the systems board you would not have assumed that at all

adobe and many others tell their systems on here and then they are put into excel for us to use for free

this was one of them

that being said, it can easily be used by whomever this person was from craigslist because obviously they took advantage of that fact and have no morals

sphj413's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #157287
                    July 14, 2014
                    105 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2015, 9:58 am - IP Logged

wow

If you spent any time on the systems board you would not have assumed that at all

adobe and many others tell their systems on here and then they are put into excel for us to use for free

this was one of them

that being said, it can easily be used by whomever this person was from craigslist because obviously they took advantage of that fact and have no morals

Perfect statement; except that, the scoundrels don't really know what they are doing.

backwoods ga
                      United States
                      Member #155844
                      May 31, 2014
                      1896 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2015, 10:05 am - IP Logged

wow

this was one of them

Not trying to go back and forth with you. But there are many people on lotterypost who sell books software numbers predcition services

Number sheets, On the world wide web.    If you'd like. I could name 10 of the people off the top of my head....

So don't try to say folks just on here posting stuff for free and not in folks inbox trying to make a dollar...

If adobea isn't selling that system ok   dont get all teary eyed upset because I guessed wrong...

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                        NE PA
                        United States
                        Member #127838
                        May 10, 2012
                        1230 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Not trying to go back and forth with you. But there are many people on lotterypost who sell books software numbers predcition services

Number sheets, On the world wide web.    If you'd like. I could name 10 of the people off the top of my head....

So don't try to say folks just on here posting stuff for free and not in folks inbox trying to make a dollar...

If adobea isn't selling that system ok   dont get all teary eyed upset because I guessed wrong...

nice backpeddle

you made an accusation based on your own assumption instead of fact and still think you are right

it was obvious with your so called apology threaded with sarcasm

It seems to me you are the one that needs a tissue....lol

btw I have never been inboxed about buying a system from anyone on here....that's the truth

not saying people don't use this format for that but to lump all system people together is wrong

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2015, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Here's 2 screenshots if it will help anyone remember what the system thread or what this system was called. Maybe Adobea themself can hop in here and refresh us if he/she remembers. Top is AC3 system. Bottom is Adobea system.

I purchased the system and compared it. I did not get the same numbers. This  is ac3.

This is adobea:

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2015, 11:00 am - IP Logged

nice backpeddle

you made an accusation based on your own assumption instead of fact and still think you are right

it was obvious with your so called apology threaded with sarcasm

It seems to me you are the one that needs a tissue....lol

btw I have never been inboxed about buying a system from anyone on here....that's the truth

not saying people don't use this format for that but to lump all system people together is wrong

I Agree! He was/is constantly bad mouthing my free system and offering to send it out. Yet in an earlier post he said it was great. He's two faced. He should get off his ***, get a job and stop watching court tv.

United States
                              Member #110594
                              May 8, 2011
                              885 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Well, I purchased the system, and I think this guy is a scam. The very system that is for $100, already exists on the Lottery Post. I was able to find it within minutes. Hmm, I wonder if I can charge back my card.

The charge name for AC3 systems is listed as Adrian and Martin Parsons