Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Someone won $127 Millions Mega Millions jackpot from LP

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 2 years ago by KY Floyd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3300 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2015, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

OK it was me, but after taxes theres no cash for handouts, maybe btter luck next time.

< / sarcasm >

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4108 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Someone won $127 Millions Mega Millions jackpot and from LP. I hear they post on LotteryPost and hit Mega Millions jackpot. The winner brought the ticket in New York.

l see you go by the name " Keepitreal".. 

" By Keeping it real you are Authentic, you also strive to develop a norm that is centered on Peace Truth & Unity.." By Da Realist- Urban Dictionary.

l know that is not you.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2015, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

That's quite an assumption considering NY is third in population with 19,378,102.

LP as of this morning has 164,381 members, some of them being from NY. If every one on this board was from NY that would be only .00848% of the state population.

Most of those 164,381 registered members are ghosts. The true number is much much lower. The ghosts are easy to identify, they last logged in on June 21, 2011

That money's gone fo ever

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2015, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

maringoman,

That's true about ghosts, I was just pointing out how ludicrous it was to assume because the winner was in NY that it was someone from LP - where there are 'a lot' of members from NY.

I'm not sure what the yearly attrition rate on this board is, I'm sure Todd would know.

It's been my experience that on any board anything approaching a 10% ratio of posts to views on a thread is a very high response rate - occasionally skewed by those who post multiple consecutive posts.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2015, 1:44 am - IP Logged

No surprise someone in new york won.  Hopefully it was someone that needs it.  Who ever won,  Don't waste it on a stupid bicycle!

Trump 2016!

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #129225
            June 13, 2012
            546 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2015, 8:19 am - IP Logged

No surprise someone in new york won.  Hopefully it was someone that needs it.  Who ever won,  Don't waste it on a stupid bicycle!

Seriously!  I guess the 5 - 0 winner in Wisconsin wasn't you!  And why does it have to be someone that "needs" it?  Maybe someone who doesn't "need" it will do great things with the money or it or enrich his/her life more fully.

And for your final slam what is wrong with a high end bicycle?  Do you have any idea the cost of some of these bikes? Maybe you should print a list of what you feel people can spend their money on.

Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #104962
              January 23, 2011
              1075 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2015, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Seriously!  I guess the 5 - 0 winner in Wisconsin wasn't you!  And why does it have to be someone that "needs" it?  Maybe someone who doesn't "need" it will do great things with the money or it or enrich his/her life more fully.

And for your final slam what is wrong with a high end bicycle?  Do you have any idea the cost of some of these bikes? Maybe you should print a list of what you feel people can spend their money on.

Nope it wasn't me,  since I don't play MM.   Since when has someone that doesn't need money done "great things?" 

Every one is tired of these middle aged men in their mid life crisis,  riding their bicycles stupidly on the road ways.   Get a sports car like everyone else,  stop being a child!

Trump 2016!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5603 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2015, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Nope it wasn't me,  since I don't play MM.   Since when has someone that doesn't need money done "great things?" 

Every one is tired of these middle aged men in their mid life crisis,  riding their bicycles stupidly on the road ways.   Get a sports car like everyone else,  stop being a child!

?????

Dude.... you have serious issues.

Get help.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10351 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2015, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

You don't think these are 'great things'?

From Forbes.com:

America's top 50 donors gave away a total of $10.4 billion in 2011, more than three times as much as the $3.3 billion they donated the previous year, according to a Chronicle of Philanthropy study.

The Chronicle's twelfth annual Philanthropy 50 list comprises old and new money, longtime charity givers and fresh donors, famous philanthropists and unfamiliar names.

While 47 of Americas 50 most charitable people are men, the late Margaret A. Cargill, an agribusiness heiress, heads the list, with a $6 billion bequest to two foundations: The Anne Ray Charitable Trust and Margaret A. Cargill Foundation. Cargill established these two foundations to support the arts, the environment, disaster relief, and other causes. Cargill died in 2006, but according to The Chronicle, the foundations weren't able to liquidate her assets until last year.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                    TX
                    United States
                    Member #121193
                    January 4, 2012
                    1637 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2015, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

?????

Dude.... you have serious issues.

Get help.

RCB
                    Some folks just don't like bikes because they may still have on their training wheels and get them off... What?

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                      Texas Panhandle
                      United States
                      Member #136843
                      December 20, 2012
                      1280 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2015, 8:34 am - IP Logged

With an attitude like that, you'll be lucky to make it to middle age.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                        USA
                        United States
                        Member #152799
                        February 25, 2014
                        1092 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged

>>Since when has someone that doesn't need money done "great things?"<<

I am sure it hasn't happened among your small circle of acquaintances but in the real world many individuals who "don't need the money" have contributed greatly to many worthy causes. There are those who may need money but still find time to donate their time to charitable events.

You seem to have a pet peeve about bicycles which I am sure reflects back to a negative event during your childhood. I feel really sorry for you.

Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #104962
                          January 23, 2011
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2015, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I see the usual bunch that think they know it all are at it again thinking they know everyone here.   Too bad none of you can spot what an opinion is! 

As for Cargill,  I suggest doing a search on that company,  they have had some real nasty food contamination messes in the past. 

The block feature sure would be nice to have out in the forums,  some of you need to be blocked. Of course it is for gold or platinum only,  having to pay to block some people here is laughable,  no where else that I know of does that.   It is just cheaper just to log out.

Trump 2016!

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                            Texas Panhandle
                            United States
                            Member #136843
                            December 20, 2012
                            1280 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2015, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I know the difference between an opinion and a unhinged tantrum, thanks all the same. 

Yes, I'd agree, "some" people need to be blocked...and "some" are just blockheads.   If you want to block people for free, I'd suggest joining Facebook;  my block list there is probably close to a thousand and even though I've only had an account there for a couple of yrs., it didn't take all that long to get to that number.  I block racists, homophobes, Tony Romo/Dallas Cowboys/Texas haters and people like you all the time.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, impostors, thieves and traitors are not victims...but accomplices.
                             - George Orwell

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                              harvard,il
                              United States
                              Member #96756
                              September 4, 2010
                              2461 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2015, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

How do you know it's someone from LP?

And one 5 + 0 winner from Wisconsin, darn it's 'always' Wisconsin.
                              Ut oh.
                              Scared

hey whats wrong about coming from wisconsin i was born thereCheers

i want to be a millionaire a second time!