Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Found Pi formula that works?

Topic closed. 111 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bootleg233.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
Member #133657
October 5, 2012
82 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

With all of this Lexi talk, do any of these recent programs posted allow us to convert our game's history to their respective Lexi values? I did a forum search and found a Lexi converter program by RL from a few years back, but the link doesn't work anymore. I guess I missed the boat on that one Unhappy

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3966 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2015, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Lottonomics

I have been working on a lexie program and plan to put it up for download sometime soon.

This version has been finished for years but it was part to the last version of DMP, I am in the

process of converting it to a stand alone program that does not require DMP to run.  It's a slow

process due to time limits but I think I should have it in a month or so.   Once it's finished I will

start a new topic just for it.  If you remember the pick-3 program I put up for download a year

or so back you will see that it is very similar as the pick-3 was a conversion of this program.  I

will include a database builder so that users can add any number game they choose. 

RL

lexie-pro

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3966 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I also plan to add a full/database version of the D-trap program to the lexie.  I have tons

of old programs that I don't use anymore that are still very good programs.  They just

kind of fall by the way side as new tools are developed.

RL

D-trap

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #133657
        October 5, 2012
        82 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Lottonomics

I have been working on a lexie program and plan to put it up for download sometime soon.

This version has been finished for years but it was part to the last version of DMP, I am in the

process of converting it to a stand alone program that does not require DMP to run.  It's a slow

process due to time limits but I think I should have it in a month or so.   Once it's finished I will

start a new topic just for it.  If you remember the pick-3 program I put up for download a year

or so back you will see that it is very similar as the pick-3 was a conversion of this program.  I

will include a database builder so that users can add any number game they choose. 

RL

lexie-pro

Oh boy! Thanks for the info! I'm extra interested in the ability to add any number game of our choosing. Does that mean we will be able to create pick 3 to Mega Millions to everything in between?

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3966 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

These tools are for the number games and will work with any 4, 5 or 6 number matrix.

Sorry no daily P-3 or P-4 games.

RL

United States
            Member #133657
            October 5, 2012
            82 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

These tools are for the number games and will work with any 4, 5 or 6 number matrix.

Sorry no daily P-3 or P-4 games.

RL

Oh good! I wanted to directly ask if it would support the big number games, but considering this is a pick 3 topic I didn't want to veer off topic so I sneakily included pick 3 in the question Embarassed I'll be eagerly waiting for it to get it's own topic in the future when it's released to continue proper discussion there.

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
              florida
              United States
              Member #136668
              December 16, 2012
              334 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2015, 6:57 am - IP Logged

i want to thank rl for his great programs and winsumloosesum for posting a link to these videos and rl's tools i downloaded it last night and spent a couple hours learning all i could. the part i used wheeled 84 numbers and i filtered then down to 40 ticket number 37 had the fantasy 5 winning combo on my first night of testing. this is going to be a great tool. once again THANKS!!!!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                Tn
                United States
                Member #54963
                September 4, 2007
                1164 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2015, 8:27 am - IP Logged

i want to thank rl for his great programs and winsumloosesum for posting a link to these videos and rl's tools i downloaded it last night and spent a couple hours learning all i could. the part i used wheeled 84 numbers and i filtered then down to 40 ticket number 37 had the fantasy 5 winning combo on my first night of testing. this is going to be a great tool. once again THANKS!!!!

ANYTHING by RL and winsum is outstanding!!!!!!!!! Just study learn and share if ya find ways to tweak numbers right!!!!! Da Boot!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3966 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2015, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I have the lexie program ready and working on instructions and should have everything finished

early next week.  Winsum was kind enough to build databases for most US games and a few

international games.  We will most likely add more games as things move along.  I added a  few

things including a built in version of the steps analysis and everything seems to be working great.

Look for the download early next week in the systems forum as that is where I will post it.  About

the only thing I left out was a live update option but there is a manual updater.  Anyway just wanted

to give a update on the progress. 

RL

T-LEX

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2015, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

I have the lexie program ready and working on instructions and should have everything finished

early next week.  Winsum was kind enough to build databases for most US games and a few

international games.  We will most likely add more games as things move along.  I added a  few

things including a built in version of the steps analysis and everything seems to be working great.

Look for the download early next week in the systems forum as that is where I will post it.  About

the only thing I left out was a live update option but there is a manual updater.  Anyway just wanted

RL

T-LEX

Awesome work Rl.

Thanks!

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                      Member #133657
                      October 5, 2012
                      82 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2015, 2:47 am - IP Logged

That looks really really great. Love the name too. Tyrannosaurus Lex, haha! Big Smile

France
                        Member #148832
                        November 13, 2013
                        10 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2015, 3:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL and Flossdog.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2015, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Dramatic!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                            Tn
                            United States
                            Member #54963
                            September 4, 2007
                            1164 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2015, 7:33 am - IP Logged

RL

T-LEX

Looks GREAT RL!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting!! Da Boot!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3966 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Making a few last minute changes, should be ready around the end of the week.

RL