Welcome Guest
You last visited August 21, 2017, 12:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Found Pi formula that works?

Topic closed. 111 replies. Last post 2 years ago by bootleg233.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
notmyday's avatar - 8ball
florida
United States
Member #136668
December 16, 2012
409 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2015, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Making a few last minute changes, should be ready around the end of the week.

RL

Rl-Randomlogic we all thank you for your hard work and do look forward to it. waiting till the end of week is no problem and i personaly would be glad to pay you something for your great program. i use the other one daily and think it is a great one.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1172 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2015, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Making a few last minute changes, should be ready around the end of the week.

RL

Thanks RL look forward to it! ! Da Boot!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4322 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2015, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I have a request, a few years ago someone sent me a PM stating that he/she, not sure which would be 

glad to help me rewrite my instructions.  As most of you know I am not the best person to explain how

to use something even if I wrote the darn thing.  Anyway this person was a professional writer/editor

and I would like to know if this person is still around or if someone else would be up to the challenge.

I could send them a early release with the videos and instructions that I have finished.  The instructions

are rtf files and I wrote a VB6 viewer program and compiled the instructions into the program. 

If someone gifted in gab would be willing to look things over and maybe do a little rewrite I would much

appreciate it.

I have a couple little bugs that I want to get fixed but other than that I think the program is ready, well if I

don't include the instructions.   I would rather take on a mother grizzly with cubs then write instructions.   I

know this a shot in the dark but thought I would ask.  The job don't pay much, and to be honest there won't

be any legal tender involved, just a bunch of gratitude. 

Winsum said he should have all the databases later this week but I can add links to update the database files

along the way if necessary.  Looking for a grammar King or Queen, not someone just wanting a early copy, LOL.

RL

coco$'s avatar - cheese
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #124332
        March 11, 2012
        30 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2015, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Hi RL

Has this link to your P34 stopped?  Can't seem to download...

Thanks Coco

Type

coco$'s avatar - cheese
          Virginia
          United States
          Member #124332
          March 11, 2012
          30 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2015, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Cancel that, download worked, thanks RL

Type

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4322 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

coco$

I upgraded my box account and when I did the bandwidth went crazy, it said downloads were 300,000,000% over

my monthly limit.   I was sure hoping it was a mistake, going over by 300,000,000% would mean a really big monthly

bill.   Anyway, made a call and they reset it and the links started working again.  Getting ready to post a lexie program

and figured I might need more bandwidth so I upgraded.  Running behind a bit but should have it ready in a few days.

RL

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
              Tn
              United States
              Member #54963
              September 4, 2007
              1172 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2015, 4:35 am - IP Logged

coco$

I upgraded my box account and when I did the bandwidth went crazy, it said downloads were 300,000,000% over

my monthly limit.   I was sure hoping it was a mistake, going over by 300,000,000% would mean a really big monthly

bill.   Anyway, made a call and they reset it and the links started working again.  Getting ready to post a lexie program

and figured I might need more bandwidth so I upgraded.  Running behind a bit but should have it ready in a few days.

RL

We are patiently waiting your awesomeness RL lol. Da Boot!!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!