Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's System V. Lottery Code

Topic closed. 156 replies. Last post 1 year ago by eazy4now.

Page 8 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11114 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2015, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

There is no listing of anyone by the name of "lakerben" among the LP members who posted predictions for the New York Pick 3 Midday Drawing on Tuesday, June 09, 2015. I checked the Lottery Post's Lottery Predictions Board a few moments ago. The winning number was in fact 425, but how does that relate to your posting today June 10th of fifty-five (55) random numbers one of which just happens to be 425. For all I know you could have come up with that number taking a page out of Miracle's Book of posting the winning numbers after the fact. Let's keep it real and all of our predicted numbers above the tabletop shall we.

This is showing you the sytems that you bash work homie! Snap already!

What is really your point?  Weak, very weak. 

I don't have time to post for every sytem that I have.  This why other members posted a thread for the members to download everyones system that contribute.  Where are yours?    Wheeler uses the smoke and mirrors system and the knockout . If you don't like people's methods don't use them.  I posted the smoke and mirrors to prove a point and the numbers come from the system and are not random. Snap.

Thinking of...

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4849 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2015, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

There is no listing of anyone by the name of "lakerben" among the LP members who posted predictions for the New York Pick 3 Midday Drawing on Tuesday, June 09, 2015. I checked the Lottery Post's Lottery Predictions Board a few moments ago. The winning number was in fact 425, but how does that relate to your posting today June 10th of fifty-five (55) random numbers one of which just happens to be 425. For all I know you could have come up with that number taking a page out of Miracle's Book of posting the winning numbers after the fact. Let's keep it real and all of our predicted numbers above the tabletop shall we.

Home -> Predictions -> Prediction Statistics for str8ca$hhomie

Prediction Statistics for str8ca$hhomie

No report available: str8ca$hhomie has not posted any predictions.

So what where you saying about lakerben not making predictions? 

Just wondering...

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      842 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2015, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

This is showing you the sytems that you bash work homie! Snap already!

What is really your point?  Weak, very weak. 

I don't have time to post for every sytem that I have.  This why other members posted a thread for the members to download everyones system that contribute.  Where are yours?    Wheeler uses the smoke and mirrors system and the knockout . If you don't like people's methods don't use them.  I posted the smoke and mirrors to prove a point and the numbers come from the system and are not random. Snap.

Thinking of...

What's up with all of this Snap BSlakerben ? You sound like an old geezer trying to use a young person's slanguage.

Anyway that's your problem !

Back to the topic: Why does it appear that the word "accountability" does not exist in your vocabulary ? The message coming from you seems to be a mandatory directive to accept what I tell you if for no better reason......."Because I said it". And I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else for that matter. Well, in case you haven't noticed, lakerben, I'm a very strong person and not weak as you alluded to. My makeup by no means resembles one of those bobbleheads they give away at the ballpark. I'm not going to agree with you just because you said it. The proof is in the pudding or in this case your predicted lottery numbers.

BTW: You have yet to show me a system that works. You've been playing games for so long perhaps reality escapes you. Let me refresh your memory:

1. Post a set of numbers on any given Sunday that represents your play for the                                            week.

2. Designate which State specific lottery game you are playing.

*3. Designate if you are playing those numbers for Midday; Evening; or both.

*4. Designate whether or not you are playing front pair; back pair; or split pair.

* If you want to tabulate these monetary credits to your system you do realize                                           you have to pay for these additional privileges beforehand. They don't give                                               them away for free at the Lottery Terminal.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

kreative1's avatar - flower2
        NE PA
        United States
        Member #127838
        May 10, 2012
        1230 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2015, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Back to the topic is the most ironic thing you posted

Green laugh

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11114 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2015, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

What's up with all of this Snap BSlakerben ? You sound like an old geezer trying to use a young person's slanguage.

Anyway that's your problem !

Back to the topic: Why does it appear that the word "accountability" does not exist in your vocabulary ? The message coming from you seems to be a mandatory directive to accept what I tell you if for no better reason......."Because I said it". And I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else for that matter. Well, in case you haven't noticed, lakerben, I'm a very strong person and not weak as you alluded to. My makeup by no means resembles one of those bobbleheads they give away at the ballpark. I'm not going to agree with you just because you said it. The proof is in the pudding or in this case your predicted lottery numbers.

BTW: You have yet to show me a system that works. You've been playing games for so long perhaps reality escapes you. Let me refresh your memory:

1. Post a set of numbers on any given Sunday that represents your play for the                                            week.

2. Designate which State specific lottery game you are playing.

*3. Designate if you are playing those numbers for Midday; Evening; or both.

*4. Designate whether or not you are playing front pair; back pair; or split pair.

* If you want to tabulate these monetary credits to your system you do realize                                           you have to pay for these additional privileges beforehand. They don't give                                               them away for free at the Lottery Terminal.

I take it you can't read.  I showed the smoke and mirror hit with the number for everyone to see.  Download it and enter the same numbers and the same results will be there. I sense extreme jealousy which is why you bash the dr.and myself. Hilarious.

I've posted several systems and they are available in the member kreative's thread.  I've done my work and won't do yours for you. I got a email from another member today and he said that people would be surprised what they can win with these systems instead of childish bashing of people's systems. 

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #146028
            August 22, 2013
            842 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2015, 9:06 am - IP Logged

I take it you can't read.  I showed the smoke and mirror hit with the number for everyone to see.  Download it and enter the same numbers and the same results will be there. I sense extreme jealousy which is why you bash the dr.and myself. Hilarious.

I've posted several systems and they are available in the member kreative's thread.  I've done my work and won't do yours for you. I got a email from another member today and he said that people would be surprised what they can win with these systems instead of childish bashing of people's systems. 

Drum

Your immediate problem with me is that I can read. Momma Homie didn't raise no illiterate fool. And I can also read between the lines which is where your hidden agenda lies perhaps not visible to the majority of the people in your corner. Speaking of corners (ringside that is) I'm about to take a page out of a very young Cassius Clay's Book right before he was about to jump into the boxing ring with then champion, Sonny Liston. Here's exactly what he said and I quote:

I'm tired of talking.......I'm ready to fight !

That being said, I hereby challenge you and your Smoke and Mirrors System (right here-right now on the LP) to a good old fashioned faceoff. This should settle our differences once and for all.

Here are the rules that we both must abide by:

Everything mentioned here is above board and fair to both participants.

1. Since you zeroed in on the New York Pick 3 Numbers Game we'll both play by their rules @ $1.00 for each combo played.
            2. Post a set of Pick 3 combinations on Sunday June 14, 2015 that represents your play for the week
            3. The limit for the combinations to be posted is fifty-four (54)
            4. Designate which State specific Pick 3 Lottery Game you are playing
            5. Designate if you are playing your #'s in the Midday Drawing; Evening Drawing; or both
            6. Designate if you are playing Straight; Box; Straight and Box; or Combo
            7. Designate whether or not you are playing front pair or back pair *It says right on the New York Lottery Pick 3 bet slip that this is a separate bet option one that requires extra money.

Well, how'd I do for someone you said can't read. Do you accept the challenge or not. I'm waiting, but not necessarily hold my breath mind you I know how you are at times.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2015, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Your immediate problem with me is that I can read. Momma Homie didn't raise no illiterate fool. And I can also read between the lines which is where your hidden agenda lies perhaps not visible to the majority of the people in your corner. Speaking of corners (ringside that is) I'm about to take a page out of a very young Cassius Clay's Book right before he was about to jump into the boxing ring with then champion, Sonny Liston. Here's exactly what he said and I quote:

I'm tired of talking.......I'm ready to fight !

That being said, I hereby challenge you and your Smoke and Mirrors System (right here-right now on the LP) to a good old fashioned faceoff. This should settle our differences once and for all.

Here are the rules that we both must abide by:

Everything mentioned here is above board and fair to both participants.

1. Since you zeroed in on the New York Pick 3 Numbers Game we'll both play by their rules @ $1.00 for each combo played.
              2. Post a set of Pick 3 combinations on Sunday June 14, 2015 that represents your play for the week
              3. The limit for the combinations to be posted is fifty-four (54)
              4. Designate which State specific Pick 3 Lottery Game you are playing
              5. Designate if you are playing your #'s in the Midday Drawing; Evening Drawing; or both
              6. Designate if you are playing Straight; Box; Straight and Box; or Combo
              7. Designate whether or not you are playing front pair or back pair *It says right on the New York Lottery Pick 3 bet slip that this is a separate bet option one that requires extra money.

Well, how'd I do for someone you said can't read. Do you accept the challenge or not. I'm waiting, but not necessarily hold my breath mind you I know how you are at times.

At 9:06 a.m. today it was exactly (24) hours since I challenged lakerben and his Smoke and Mirrors System. It does not appear as though he nor any of his entourage are up to the task of answering the call to arms. I must say that was to be expected. Why did I do it.......well, I guess it was a futile attempt to get lakerben to tell this loudmouth guy from New Jersey to shut the h_ll up after convincingly whipping my a_s in the challenge. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. My contention still remains today just as it did yesterday and the day before that if lakerben, being the developer (?) of 12-15 different lottery systems, should have taken it upon himself to thoroughly test each and every one of those systems (?) before offering them to the lottery community here. Instead he's relying on other people to do the work for him.

There's a old saying written on a post-it stuck to the wall in back of my computer it simply reads:

Everybody's got a Lottery System until they're asked to Prove it !

And that includes, lakerben !

frontenac, kansas
                United States
                Member #67724
                December 3, 2008
                199 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Drum

Hi

could you give me the link that takes me to kreatives thread you are talking about.  I would like to read it...always trying to learn from everyone any shortcuts and etc.

thanks

atoz

ps  you talk about wheelers smoke and mirrors system, does that really do alright to.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23259 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

At 9:06 a.m. today it was exactly (24) hours since I challenged lakerben and his Smoke and Mirrors System. It does not appear as though he nor any of his entourage are up to the task of answering the call to arms. I must say that was to be expected. Why did I do it.......well, I guess it was a futile attempt to get lakerben to tell this loudmouth guy from New Jersey to shut the h_ll up after convincingly whipping my a_s in the challenge. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. My contention still remains today just as it did yesterday and the day before that if lakerben, being the developer (?) of 12-15 different lottery systems, should have taken it upon himself to thoroughly test each and every one of those systems (?) before offering them to the lottery community here. Instead he's relying on other people to do the work for him.

There's a old saying written on a post-it stuck to the wall in back of my computer it simply reads:

Everybody's got a Lottery System until they're asked to Prove it !

And that includes, lakerben !

Clearly he does not want to engage you on this.  I completely understand someone not wanted to "fight" (your word) over which system is best. 

Live and let live.  There is no reason to be combative about this stuff.  If you don't like someone else's system or their posts, then just ignore them.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11114 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2015, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Clearly he does not want to engage you on this.  I completely understand someone not wanted to "fight" (your word) over which system is best. 

Live and let live.  There is no reason to be combative about this stuff.  If you don't like someone else's system or their posts, then just ignore them.

In the gambling world nothing is 100% and  that is a fact. All the drama about people losing their hard earned money is short-sighted. I worked hard for my money I dug ditches, poured concrete, worked in the oil drilling rigs.   Im going to the store in the next hour to buy some morning pick 3 tickets.  Nobody is twisting my arm to do this.

I don't expect anyone to test my systems and either does Dr Miracle, Onlymoney ,Lottolaughs, or any one else who has posted systems. Many of the systems have been put in excel to back test before people try them so the accusation that the systems are not tested are ludicrous. 

I have even purchased various systems that don't hit all the time.  Its assumed that people are adults and assume the risk when betting.  Many of my systems have hit very well and its stupid to assume that one system works for every state.       There are factors: computerized and machines to pick the numbers. 

I posted several hits of the Sandias System  for several states and it even hit straight in NM yesterday.  But, does that mean it will hit straight for every state. No.  And it won't surprise me if someone posts that the system is garbage.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that Dr Miracles  methods have worked in NM.   Immediately I was told i was wrong etc.  Sure this is a forum but if you don't like the system don't use it but don't abuse it also. 

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

CTNY's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                      New Haven, CT - Queens, NY
                      United States
                      Member #98740
                      October 13, 2010
                      5432 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2015, 2:24 pm - IP Logged
                      1. The limit for the combinations to be posted is fifty-four (54)  Hey no cheating...20 combos or less.No Nolol

The goal is to approach the Pick 3 & Pick 4 game sensibly and systematically!! Wink

I'm not like the guy who predicted the end of the world and nothing happened.

FOUNTAIN INN SC
                        United States
                        Member #160638
                        November 3, 2014
                        927 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2015, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I used lakerben mirror adj system and I have did very well with it so lakerben do what u do and your systems are very good forget the haters

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11114 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2015, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I used lakerben mirror adj system and I have did very well with it so lakerben do what u do and your systems are very good forget the haters

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2015, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

In the gambling world nothing is 100% and  that is a fact. All the drama about people losing their hard earned money is short-sighted. I worked hard for my money I dug ditches, poured concrete, worked in the oil drilling rigs.   Im going to the store in the next hour to buy some morning pick 3 tickets.  Nobody is twisting my arm to do this.

I don't expect anyone to test my systems and either does Dr Miracle, Onlymoney ,Lottolaughs, or any one else who has posted systems. Many of the systems have been put in excel to back test before people try them so the accusation that the systems are not tested are ludicrous. 

I have even purchased various systems that don't hit all the time.  Its assumed that people are adults and assume the risk when betting.  Many of my systems have hit very well and its stupid to assume that one system works for every state.       There are factors: computerized and machines to pick the numbers. 

I posted several hits of the Sandias System  for several states and it even hit straight in NM yesterday.  But, does that mean it will hit straight for every state. No.  And it won't surprise me if someone posts that the system is garbage.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that Dr Miracles  methods have worked in NM.   Immediately I was told i was wrong etc.  Sure this is a forum but if you don't like the system don't use it but don't abuse it also. 

Miracles system working in NM? Please. Show me a prediction before the draw based on his numerous criteria. No one and I mean no one including Miracle himself has been able to give an accurate prediction on these forums before the draw. It's ALL after the fact. Talk about smoke and mirrors.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                              Winning makes me smile.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4849 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Miracles system working in NM? Please. Show me a prediction before the draw based on his numerous criteria. No one and I mean no one including Miracle himself has been able to give an accurate prediction on these forums before the draw. It's ALL after the fact. Talk about smoke and mirrors.

Prediction Statistics for flossdog

No report available: flossdog has not posted any predictions

You were saying...

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Page 8 of 11