Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's System V. Lottery Code

Topic closed. 156 replies. Last post 1 year ago by eazy4now.

Page 7 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
842 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2015, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I don't know of no one claiming to be a millionaire from p3.  Sure there are patterns in every game.  Sums, hot digits etc.  Nm has had a lot of repeat numbers etc. Timing is everything in p3.  He bases his sytem off of timing , dates, etc.   His sytem has worked in New Mexico so kudos to him.

Drum

You know, lakerben, there was a weekly (inside Lottery Post only) Pick 3 Lottery challenge started several months ago by lotterybraker called "Dash for Cash". Neither you nor your MIRACLE counterpart elected to participate in the challenge. The question is why since this appeared to be a Golden Opportunity for anyone claiming to have a winning Pick 3 lottery system to prove it's validity.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2015, 1:33 am - IP Logged

You know, lakerben, there was a weekly (inside Lottery Post only) Pick 3 Lottery challenge started several months ago by lotterybraker called "Dash for Cash". Neither you nor your MIRACLE counterpart elected to participate in the challenge. The question is why since this appeared to be a Golden Opportunity for anyone claiming to have a winning Pick 3 lottery system to prove it's validity.

Similar questions have been asked of many making similar claims for other lottery types and they have never been answered for the obvious reasons.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2015, 2:11 am - IP Logged

I am on my own and don't claim a  counterpart.   You and others continue to bash Dr miracle and others for no apparent reason. My many sytems have done quite well thank you homie. Ask the many members that continue to use them.  I'm not here to please you or people who thrive on the negative.  I drop in occasionally and then work on my houses.  Im currently rebuilding my clothes dryer and painting the fascia on my house.

I'm doing fine thanks to my sytems and others. I use many methods and continue to tweak and discover.  I just finished two new systems and they are the basis for more things to come.

Bash

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2015, 6:02 am - IP Logged

I am on my own and don't claim a  counterpart.   You and others continue to bash Dr miracle and others for no apparent reason. My many sytems have done quite well thank you homie. Ask the many members that continue to use them.  I'm not here to please you or people who thrive on the negative.  I drop in occasionally and then work on my houses.  Im currently rebuilding my clothes dryer and painting the fascia on my house.

I'm doing fine thanks to my sytems and others. I use many methods and continue to tweak and discover.  I just finished two new systems and they are the basis for more things to come.

Bash

Thumbs Up

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
          Member #146028
          August 22, 2013
          842 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2015, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Bash

You continue to play footsie and dance around the obvious that you do not feel the need to prove anything about workability of the many systems you've come up with (and the same goes for Miracle). It's always on the poor other guy (and at his expense) to prove whether or not your very own system works, but never you.

I think we should all be thankful that you are not in the spaceship building business. You'd build a spaceship according to plan, set it off from the launch pad, and then tell the astronauts on board to give you feedback as to whether the spaceship reached outer space or not. Go figure !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

backwoods ga
            United States
            Member #155844
            May 31, 2014
            1893 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2015, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Bash

Can't pls some folks 

they wanna see your bank statements next. Lol

United States
              Member #146028
              August 22, 2013
              842 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2015, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Can't pls some folks 

they wanna see your bank statements next. Lol

No bank statements necessary just validation that the numbers you predicted at the beginning of the week actually hit during the course of the week.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

You continue to play footsie and dance around the obvious that you do not feel the need to prove anything about workability of the many systems you've come up with (and the same goes for Miracle). It's always on the poor other guy (and at his expense) to prove whether or not your very own system works, but never you.

I think we should all be thankful that you are not in the spaceship building business. You'd build a spaceship according to plan, set it off from the launch pad, and then tell the astronauts on board to give you feedback as to whether the spaceship reached outer space or not. Go figure !

No Pity!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2015, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

No Pity!

Exactly what I expected from you, lakerben. You just don't give a da_n do you ! It's business as usual for you as you continue to lead people down the proverbial garden path while attempting to play disarming music on your violin. You absolutely/positively have no consideration whatsoever for your fellow man. This is a gambling website do I need to remind you of that. People put down their hard earned money on the countertop everyday with non-proven lottery systems from the one and only LAKERBEN ! Is that something to be proud of ???????

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Exactly what I expected from you, lakerben. You just don't give a da_n do you ! It's business as usual for you as you continue to lead people down the proverbial garden path while attempting to play disarming music on your violin. You absolutely/positively have no consideration whatsoever for your fellow man. This is a gambling website do I need to remind you of that. People put down their hard earned money on the countertop everyday with non-proven lottery systems from the one and only LAKERBEN ! Is that something to be proud of ???????

New York this week  from one of my many systems.  Easy on the drama bro this is a lottery site.  Smart people back test various systems and use what works no hand-holding required.   You can take  a cow to the water but will it drink the water? 

smoke and mirrors

831   1165    

Possible Picks 725724729725759751  

Wow!  425 straight .  There are many systems and mature adults choose to use what they want.  Don't take away from the DR's thread. 

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2015, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

New York this week  from one of my many systems.  Easy on the drama bro this is a lottery site.  Smart people back test various systems and use what works no hand-holding required.   You can take  a cow to the water but will it drink the water? 

smoke and mirrors

831   1165    

Wow!  425 straight .  There are many systems and mature adults choose to use what they want.  Don't take away from the DR's thread. 

lakerben,

with all due respect, you are showing a system of 55 combos. how to narrow this down to make it more financially feasible to play.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                        NE PA
                        United States
                        Member #127838
                        May 10, 2012
                        1230 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2015, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

This is the name of this forum, I think everyone is capable of backtesting the systems themselves.

Nobody has to prove anything to anyone from what I see...

Lottery Systems Forum

Discuss systems for predicting lottery numbers

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2015, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

lakerben,

with all due respect, you are showing a system of 55 combos. how to narrow this down to make it more financially feasible to play.

The 425 is on more than one line in this sytem .  Sums due, odd, even, hot digits etc.  For filtering. As it stood 54 bets for $500 plus the $15 dollars for $5 hits for front pair  and back pair hits.

NIce profit.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11119 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2015, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

This is the name of this forum, I think everyone is capable of backtesting the systems themselves.

Nobody has to prove anything to anyone from what I see...

Lottery Systems Forum

Discuss systems for predicting lottery numbers

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                              Member #146028
                              August 22, 2013
                              842 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

smoke and mirrors

831   1165    

There is no listing of anyone by the name of "lakerben" among the LP members who posted predictions for the New York Pick 3 Midday Drawing on Tuesday, June 09, 2015. I checked the Lottery Post's Lottery Predictions Board a few moments ago. The winning number was in fact 425, but how does that relate to your posting today June 10th of fifty-five (55) random numbers one of which just happens to be 425. For all I know you could have come up with that number taking a page out of Miracle's Book of posting the winning numbers after the fact. Let's keep it real and all of our predicted numbers above the tabletop shall we.

Page 7 of 11