Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's System V. Lottery Code

Topic closed. 156 replies. Last post 1 year ago by eazy4now.

Page 4 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
meriwetherman's avatar - azural
gay,ga
United States
Member #68810
December 30, 2008
5942 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Let's see if this works today by playing 678 788 or 882......if I am doing it right???

The Dr. will tell me

For Georgia

lothob's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
    Member #60481
    April 20, 2008
    7053 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Party

7 2 6 9     MARCH 25   MARYLAND 

6 9 2 0    MARCH 23   MARYLAND

2 9 8 5    MARCH 18   MARYLAND

279x Dr.Miracle's bread and butter pattern.

Ok, Dr. Miracle - that's all good and well for those who were playing the MD Pick 4 but I was referring to the Pick 3 - where the results did not include the 27, 29 or 79 pairs on the 25th. The results as you know were 068 and 042. I think there is a lot of interest in your patterns; we all intuitively understand using the calendar and we are excited to see your numbers and patterns come out but I have to agree with Floss Dog that if you posted a few regular, specific and timely predictions based on your theory and then the numbers came out when you said they would come out, the credibility of your theory would take a massive leap forward.

We'll be watching with interest what happens over the next week.... 

GL and Thanks for sharing!

FLossDog - thanks for helping to hold Dr. Miracle accountable for his claims. Just like professional practitioners in any field hold each other accountable with standards, we in the lp community must also do the same. To Dr. Miracle's credit however, consistently predicting even one key digit can prove challenging.

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."  Muhammad Ali

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Dr. Miracle - that's all good and well for those who were playing the MD Pick 4 but I was referring to the Pick 3 - where the results did not include the 27, 29 or 79 pairs on the 25th. The results as you know were 068 and 042. I think there is a lot of interest in your patterns; we all intuitively understand using the calendar and we are excited to see your numbers and patterns come out but I have to agree with Floss Dog that if you posted a few regular, specific and timely predictions based on your theory and then the numbers came out when you said they would come out, the credibility of your theory would take a massive leap forward.

We'll be watching with interest what happens over the next week.... 

GL and Thanks for sharing!

FLossDog - thanks for helping to hold Dr. Miracle accountable for his claims. Just like professional practitioners in any field hold each other accountable with standards, we in the lp community must also do the same. To Dr. Miracle's credit however, consistently predicting even one key digit can prove challenging.

I follow this thread with much interest.   In NM the theories work very well,  and the critics will always have doubt because their own ideas have fault. Show what you have and we will disect it for what it's worth!

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

lothob's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
        Member #60481
        April 20, 2008
        7053 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2015, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey LB, I wouldn't count myself as a critic of his theory. I want it to work as much as you do! But there's a difference between theory and practice! Look at the Maryland thread last night. At least he posted his predictions before the draw. They didn't pan out for mid-day but the day is only half done. Trust me, I want them to work! If someone says I'm going to make you a millionaire, you have my attention. Show me how to get the money!

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."  Muhammad Ali

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #46493
          September 11, 2006
          4173 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Interesting... 

Ohio

Thu, Mar 26, 20158-7-46-6-35-2-2-09-4-4-5

3/26  8 7 4 = 19 (74 pair was due)

6 6 3

Keep it simple 

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I follow this thread with much interest.   In NM the theories work very well,  and the critics will always have doubt because their own ideas have fault. Show what you have and we will disect it for what it's worth!

Drum

LB..let's keep it real here. Ok so where are your winners. Don't tell me you play this with all the systems you have. you say keep up the good work????? You're just patting him on the back with no proof you've won anything with this.  Post your winners from his system.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

LB..let's keep it real here. Ok so where are your winners. Don't tell me you play this with all the systems you have. you say keep up the good work????? You're just patting him on the back with no proof you've won anything with this.  Post your winners from his system.

I use several members methods, theories, methods and my own.  LOtto laughs right pair, 757, my mirror adjacent and a few new things I have not posted.  I look at the relationship of numbers which Dr m methods are all about.  The 2509 works great and the 479 etc.  Its a little bit of work but worth it in the long run.  Relax, if his stuff isn't for you use your own methods.  I find new ideas everyday.  I have shown where my systems hit and people really don't care, so  why would i need to show with Dr m's.  If people want to use it they will.

Dance

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                gay,ga
                United States
                Member #68810
                December 30, 2008
                5942 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

660 hit evening for GA

New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2015, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I see the 2905, the 819, 279,479,358 etc in this grid.It's all about numbers and relationships.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2015, 8:45 am - IP Logged

I use several members methods, theories, methods and my own.  LOtto laughs right pair, 757, my mirror adjacent and a few new things I have not posted.  I look at the relationship of numbers which Dr m methods are all about.  The 2509 works great and the 479 etc.  Its a little bit of work but worth it in the long run.  Relax, if his stuff isn't for you use your own methods.  I find new ideas everyday.  I have shown where my systems hit and people really don't care, so  why would i need to show with Dr m's.  If people want to use it they will.

Dance

Thumbs Up

gooniesfan's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                      Milwaukee
                      United States
                      Member #164701
                      March 11, 2015
                      229 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2015, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Hi does ur system work in Wisconsin?  I'm not having any luck wither any so far. .ty

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                        MARYLAND
                        United States
                        Member #119884
                        December 5, 2011
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi does ur system work in Wisconsin?  I'm not having any luck wither any so far. .ty

PAIR MUST follow Dr.Miracle's pattern  today is 27th, 2,9,7

MARYLAND

0 4 6 0  MARCH 27  PAIR 00

0 0 4 7  MARCH 22  PAIR 00

0 0 7 9  MARCH 19  PAIR 00

ONCE AGAIN  4,7,9 TRIANGLE IN NEW YORK 

8 7 8  MARCH 27

4 6 9  MARCH 26 

FLOSSDOG, SEE THIS PERFECT TRIANGLE..

"You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not be paid  for it." - Oprah Winfrey

gooniesfan's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                          Milwaukee
                          United States
                          Member #164701
                          March 11, 2015
                          229 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2015, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

OK so this system works for pick 3 and pick 4? Now the part I'm confused on with this system is..it only works with 297 numbers? I'm not sure how to play it..any help I would appreciate it..thanx

United States
                            Member #110594
                            May 8, 2011
                            885 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2015, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

PAIR MUST follow Dr.Miracle's pattern  today is 27th, 2,9,7

MARYLAND

0 4 6 0  MARCH 27  PAIR 00

0 0 4 7  MARCH 22  PAIR 00

0 0 7 9  MARCH 19  PAIR 00

ONCE AGAIN  4,7,9 TRIANGLE IN NEW YORK 

8 7 8  MARCH 27

4 6 9  MARCH 26 

FLOSSDOG, SEE THIS PERFECT TRIANGLE..

Wonderful. Also there is no need for you to shout by typing everything in caps. We can read the small print, thank you.You don't get it.  It's like you're showing us after the puzzle is put together but never where the pieces go to get the winning combo. And by the way, you still have to guess on the other 99 pairs to get 878. As for your pair in the MD prediction anyone who could have figured out that winning combo deserves the highest accolades. You must have had it yourself. Am I correct?

United States
                              Member #56990
                              December 12, 2007
                              209 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Can you tell what to play for Minnesota pick 3, we only have one drawing each day which is and evening draw, every day, we don't have pick 4? Thanks

Page 4 of 11