Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Don Johnson can his tactics work on lotteries

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Taurus$.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Ft. Washington, MD
United States
Member #159267
September 20, 2014
123 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

"The point is sometimes thinking outside the box works and it wouldn't surprise me to someday read that someone won PB or MM doing"

I thought it was possible when the MM matrix was 5/56 + 46 with 3,819,816 five number combos, but not with 17,259,390.

That was my purpose for bringing up this topic to see if anyone could see something outside the box with this johnson guy, Now i see a lot of you on here are intellectuals and have some valid points.And i will not argue some of the points that make sense.Smiley

Taurus$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Ft. Washington, MD
    United States
    Member #159267
    September 20, 2014
    123 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2015, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I may have confused Don Johnson with another blackjack player, I did a search of LP news and the two stories I found about him didn't include that one.

It's not unusual for lottery games to have weakness that can be exploited but usually only big stake players can take advantage of them like the Michigan couple that traveled to Massachusetts to spend $300K playing its Winfall game before it was discontinued.  When Tennessee started using computers RNG to pick its pick3 numbers and it didn't pick any doubles or triples instead of players hitting it hard with 120 straights it did pick, they complained until the problem was fixed.  I'm sure there are other such happenings that were never heard about.

Whoa RJ i never knew about these people pulling that off. thanks for that info. You learn something new everyday you know. Don Johnson was a whale so he had the money to sniff em out lol LOL