Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Say goodbye to PB & MM soon!

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 2 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Because it's going to go BANKRUPT!

I hope you morons here are starting to see my point of view and understand that it is WAY TOO EASY to win these games.  I predict both will never roll again...EVER, they'll perpetually stay at $15 million and $40 million until they go bankrupt.  Winners are winning way too easily and ruining the games.

That's why we need a new MUSL games called Uberball!  It would be quick pick only and computerized draws.  It would be 5+1 with 500,000,000,000,000 "white balls" and 100,000,000,000,000 "bonus balls"  This game would not be too easy to win, it would probably be guaranteed to roll at least 2-3 times even.

The point is that these games need to be made HARD!

Winners are sitting back and laughing once they collect their checks & thinking "Man that was way too easy, we really screwed these chumps over!"

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #77167
    July 15, 2009
    569 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:40 am - IP Logged

JJ, I hope they don't make PB any harder until after I win it!!  Until then I'll keep playing  Guitar

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

NYC
      United States
      Member #161115
      November 17, 2014
      126 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Make the games more harder to win and then sales  begin to drop when people get frustrated that no one is winning.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10392 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

jj,

Write a book about lottery urban legends.

If these games are so easy to hit how come you haven't won a jackpot yet? doing so would really give you some credibility 'cause you sure don't have any right now.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Florida
          United States
          Member #165004
          March 22, 2015
          25 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

I always find it amazing that someone didn't win.  You see a big prize and know millions upon millions of people bought a little piece of a dream in the form of a ticket, and out of those millions of combos not one ticket hit.  I don't think it is "easy" at all.  It is just incredibly random.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5766 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I hope you morons here are starting to see my point of view and understand that it is WAY TOO EASY to win these games.  I predict both will never roll again...EVER, they'll perpetually stay at $15 million and $40 million until they go bankrupt.  Winners are winning way too easily and ruining the games.

That's why we need a new MUSL games called Uberball!  It would be quick pick only and computerized draws.  It would be 5+1 with 500,000,000,000,000 "white balls" and 100,000,000,000,000 "bonus balls"  This game would not be too easy to win, it would probably be guaranteed to roll at least 2-3 times even.

Winners are sitting back and laughing once they collect their checks & thinking "Man that was way too easy, we really screwed these chumps over!"

Like coin says, you have "0" cred.

You probably don't remember right after they changed PB there were several jackpots won before it had a chance to build up, and some were claiming PB would soon be gone.

It's random. Random things happen. There will be several rolls to another big jackpot. There will also be several winners in a short time without several rolls. If it was any other way, it wouldn't be random, would it? That WOULD be a problem.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

cbr$'s avatar - maren
              Cordova,Al.
              United States
              Member #104482
              January 15, 2011
              5438 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I can't see the PB & MM, going bankrupt. It it was that easy to get the numbers, Why is it not a large numbers of people sharing the mains prize/the main Jackpot?

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                Member #164603
                March 8, 2015
                641 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Watch it roll after the next drawing...

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2015, 11:55 am - IP Logged

"I predict both will never roll again...EVER, they'll perpetually stay at $15 million and $40 million until they go bankrupt."

When it does roll again will you stop trolling?

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19903 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2015, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

If anything these wins will hurt the pick3 and pick4 games since players of those game will figure they're wasting their money playing for pennies when millions can be won with the same amount of effort. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6305 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2015, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

JJ I don't understand why you are so against people winning the lottery. You should be happy that someone won no matter the size of the jackpot that's why we buy tickets to WIN no matter the amount.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        42157 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2015, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

"I predict both will never roll again...EVER, they'll perpetually stay at $15 million and $40 million until they go bankrupt."

I Agree! LOL, He can join Pecky in the Birdcage.

HyperBe Happy.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                          Oklahoma
                          United States
                          Member #82391
                          November 12, 2009
                          6305 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2015, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                            Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20246 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2015, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I tend to think you've been eating too many bad Mushrooms,

or smoking them?

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
                              Member #106134
                              February 13, 2011
                              806 Posts
                              Posted: March 26, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

PSSH...Ive got tons of cred.  The fact that neither game can roll is absolute proof that both are way too easy.

Stop asking how many jackpots I've won bc it's not way too easy for me, but it's way too easy for winners.  If I ever win I will proclaim myself to be the first winner that had a real hard time winning.