Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Say goodbye to PB & MM soon!

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 2 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
TX
United States
Member #121193
January 4, 2012
1637 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Because it's going to go BANKRUPT!

I hope you morons here are starting to see my point of view and understand that it is WAY TOO EASY to win these games.  I predict both will never roll again...EVER, they'll perpetually stay at $15 million and $40 million until they go bankrupt.  Winners are winning way too easily and ruining the games.

That's why we need a new MUSL games called Uberball!  It would be quick pick only and computerized draws.  It would be 5+1 with 500,000,000,000,000 "white balls" and 100,000,000,000,000 "bonus balls"  This game would not be too easy to win, it would probably be guaranteed to roll at least 2-3 times even.

The point is that these games need to be made HARD!

Winners are sitting back and laughing once they collect their checks & thinking "Man that was way too easy, we really screwed these chumps over!"

"I predict both will never roll again...EVER, they'll perpetually stay at $15 million and $40 million until they go bankrupt."

Funny thing happened last night...the mega Millions jackpot rolled from an advertised 15 million to this morning now being advertised at 20 million.......wonder how that could have happened if "both will never roll again"
JJ...does that stand for Just Jive or Juvenile Jester or Judgemental Jargon ???
Sorry, but I can't help someone who is gormless.............
Smiley

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2015, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I love the way you think!  You actually get it!

Yes, California, New Jersey, and New York definitely need to be kicked out of mm & PB.  Give those states my Uberball game I referenced.  Even with trillions of numbers to choose from those states would still win several times a year because it's WAY too easy for them.  At least it would give people in North Dakota, Oklahoma, etc a fair shot at winning pb & mm.

Your sig makes perfect sense too, states don't win but you have to be in a state to win!

Thanks.  Recently someone found a loophole in my signature,  it has been fixed.  Anyways,  I still think the best solution would be let the places that win too often have the MM and PB lottery games,  and let the least winning states have a multi state lottery together.

Trump 2016!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4146 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2015, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.  Recently someone found a loophole in my signature,  it has been fixed.  Anyways,  I still think the best solution would be let the places that win too often have the MM and PB lottery games,  and let the least winning states have a multi state lottery together.

So someone found a " loophole" in your signature which led you to redo the thing. You do a lot of that don't you, the redo stuff?

There was a time that you were Stating " States that when"... And when your foolishness was pointed out to you, you made it your signature with a little twist. Now behold, someone has found a loophole in your signature , and once again you doing some surgery to it.

I rest my case...

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
        Member #67870
        December 7, 2008
        154 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Well they will be making PB harder to win when they change the matrix soon, so that means it will be easier for it to roll without a winner.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10392 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2015, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

That change has been delayed.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6305 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2015, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Yeah. Hurray!

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
              Member #67870
              December 7, 2008
              154 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2015, 7:11 am - IP Logged

but only by a couple months, right?

United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10392 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2015, 11:19 am - IP Logged

jr-va,

Not sure, it's here on LP somewhere.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #104962
                  January 23, 2011
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

So someone found a " loophole" in your signature which led you to redo the thing. You do a lot of that don't you, the redo stuff?

There was a time that you were Stating " States that when"... And when your foolishness was pointed out to you, you made it your signature with a little twist. Now behold, someone has found a loophole in your signature , and once again you doing some surgery to it.

I rest my case...

I see my hater is hating on me again.  Go find a new hobby instead of being a cry baby about my signature.  Now that it is loop hole free at the moment, you dislike it.   Maybe the idiot that started the "states don't win people win" should be hated on,  then I would have never had to come up with a signature like that. 

Instead of "resting your case" noise-gate,  drop it on your head! And stop hating.

Trump 2016!

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
                    Member #133462
                    September 30, 2012
                    5946 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

but only by a couple months, right?

July

"Everything works  ONCE!"

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                      Happyland
                      United States
                      Member #146344
                      September 1, 2013
                      1131 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

jr-va,

Not sure, it's here on LP somewhere.

Until July. Not 100% sure the real reason why, but the painful burning memory of Monopoly Millionaires' Club might have something to do with it. As far as I know they aren't changing the matrix they've agreed on though.

On a side note, I haven't bought a lottery ticket in nearly 2 months. Sad Wavey Every time I get around to planning to buy one I get busy and forget. I need a big jackpot to remind me LOL

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                      If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
                      P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10392 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2015, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks LottoMetro, again.

Your information is always accurate.

Lep

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                          Southeastern Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #13850
                          April 16, 2005
                          783 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2015, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I tend to think you've been eating too many bad Mushrooms,

or smoking them?

Yep, smokin' em for sure, lol...

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                            NY
                            United States
                            Member #121961
                            January 21, 2012
                            3159 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2015, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Read they were still making changes on the pb and it will probably hurt them. I don't see many paying $3 for a second chance game with the same 258 mill combos.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5762 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2015, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I see my hater is hating on me again.  Go find a new hobby instead of being a cry baby about my signature.  Now that it is loop hole free at the moment, you dislike it.   Maybe the idiot that started the "states don't win people win" should be hated on,  then I would have never had to come up with a signature like that. 

Instead of "resting your case" noise-gate,  drop it on your head! And stop hating.

Just wondering pick, what's with the "hating" thing all the time. A difference of opinion does not constitute "hate".

"Johnny disagrees with me....he hates me!" That's something a 5 year old cries about.

I thought we were all adults here.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)