Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanks to all the LP posting, I know for SURE I will win the lottery.

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Newton,NC
United States
Member #164587
March 7, 2015
17 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2015, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

From reading and gathering insights from all LP posting, I have finally design and

completed the HOLY GRAIL system for the lottery.  Please don't ask me for the system

because I am not selling my system.

My system started with 3% to 6% to 20% to 40% and now my NN HOLY GRAIL

is with 98% to 99% win rate.  And definitely, I am confident I will WIN the lottery now.

Thanks for all the insightful posts.  If I win, I am not going to brag about it.

There is no way I can lose now.   If I lose and will never win, then it is clear that

the playing field cannot be random. 

It is because randomness can be study and contain into mathematical forms.

As in simulation, there is only randomness and no second hand or third hand manipulation.

And therefore, I hope the lottery playing field has no other factors beside complete randomness.

It is within the realm of RANDOMNESS that my NN HOLY GRAIL excels with 98% to 99% win rate.

For those with bad auras, forgive me because I need to win and will have to win regardless of

people issue. For others with optimism, I am confident that I will WIN because I am not the first

to travel the winning phase.  Others have gone before me and won countless times.  Cheer up.

I hope everybody wins sooner or later.  And thanks to all that posted on LP.

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4102 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

From reading and gathering insights from all LP posting, I have finally design and

completed the HOLY GRAIL system for the lottery.  Please don't ask me for the system

is with 98% to 99% win rate.  And definitely, I am confident I will WIN the lottery now.

Thanks for all the insightful posts.  If I win, I am not going to brag about it.

There is no way I can lose now.   If I lose and will never win, then it is clear that

As in simulation, there is only randomness and no second hand or third hand manipulation.

And therefore, I hope the lottery playing field has no other factors beside complete randomness.

It is within the realm of RANDOMNESS that my NN HOLY GRAIL excels with 98% to 99% win rate.

For those with bad auras, forgive me because I need to win and will have to win regardless of

people issue. For others with optimism, I am confident that I will WIN because I am not the first

to travel the winning phase.  Others have gone before me and won countless times.  Cheer up.

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

l will take your advice and say " l absolutely will not ask you for your Holy Grail system! 

BTW- Why do you post " l cannot lose"..."If l lose..".. that's very confusing.  Are you going to lose or not?

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49642 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2015, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

If you Match All the Drawn Numbers: You'll Win!

If You Don't Match All the Numbers Drawn: You Won't Win!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #133462
        September 30, 2012
        5946 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2015, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

A condition of your release is that you take your meds as prescribed. This is a non negotiable!

"Everything works  ONCE!"

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
          Member #164603
          March 8, 2015
          603 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2015, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I'm disappointed the post does not contain the email address of some witch doctor down in Zimbabwe.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5588 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2015, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

Yada...yada...yada.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1704 Posts
              Posted: March 29, 2015, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

Just Curious, Is your Holy Grail system for Pick 3/4 or Pick 5/6 or PB/MM Jackpot lotteries  ???

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4102 Posts
                Posted: March 29, 2015, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Just Curious, Is your Holy Grail system for Pick 3/4 or Pick 5/6 or PB/MM Jackpot lotteries  ???

If his been " reading and gathering insights from all LP posting" DC- l would say its for EVERY game out there. Are you forgetting that its the Holy Grail...... oh never mind!

On a side note..

Spanish historians say they have discovered what Monty Python could not — the Holy Grail. 

New York Post- March 31 2014.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #92330
                  June 5, 2010
                  887 Posts
                  Posted: March 29, 2015, 6:33 am - IP Logged

...98% to 99% win rate... ...If I win...

You would think with a system that has a 99% win rate, the words "if I win" would have been removed from the vocabulary.

Actually, to boast a win rate of 99% (or any percentage, for that matter), wouldn't you have already won?

This sounds like a bad combination, the perfect lottery system mixed with memory loss. You have all the right numbers but once you go to the store you end up picking the wrong ones, never realizing why you continue to lose.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                    Member #9517
                    December 10, 2004
                    1272 Posts
                    Posted: March 29, 2015, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

It depends what you mean by winning. is it 3/6 correct or 6/6 correct?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: March 29, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

MasterGambler I'm sure all the posters who were helpful in your creation of the HOLY GRAIL system for the lottery wishes you nothing but good luck and just hope you will remember them once you become rich. Wink

Congratulations and good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

cusky39's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #120122
                        December 10, 2011
                        303 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2015, 12:51 am - IP Logged

you thank all LP people for helping you with your system yet you outwardly say dont ask me for it?  Is that fair?    Dont you want to help others like you

were helped? Many  of us need to win, and not just for ourselves, perhaps to help a friend??  I just dont get it.  I am so grateful to all the people

here who have  helped me learn, and I am no where that I need to be.  Think it over, remember when you give you get!!

Winning Feels So Good!!!!!!!Dance

homestead
                          United States
                          Member #158182
                          August 14, 2014
                          132 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2015, 5:15 am - IP Logged

No such thing as a sure bet

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                            Elgin, IL
                            United States
                            Member #68867
                            January 1, 2009
                            1221 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2015, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

No such thing as a sure bet

I think you are forgetting about Death & Taxes......................................

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

you thank all LP people for helping you with your system yet you outwardly say dont ask me for it?  Is that fair?    Dont you want to help others like you

were helped? Many  of us need to win, and not just for ourselves, perhaps to help a friend??  I just dont get it.  I am so grateful to all the people

here who have  helped me learn, and I am no where that I need to be.  Think it over, remember when you give you get!!

Be patience and allow masterGambler to become the jackpot winner he deserves to be after developing his great system.  Lottery players are adults and should be willing to accept the consequences of their playing win or lose.  No one is obligated to help them win.  It has been my experience when you give all you get are more requests to give even more.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking