Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanks to all the LP posting, I know for SURE I will win the lottery.

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Raven62.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2015, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Dude, you'd be better off just buying your tickets in New York than using any system!

adventfire's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
    california
    United States
    Member #165357
    April 3, 2015
    1 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2015, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

From reading and gathering insights from all LP posting, I have finally design and

completed the HOLY GRAIL system for the lottery.  Please don't ask me for the system

because I am not selling my system.

My system started with 3% to 6% to 20% to 40% and now my NN HOLY GRAIL

is with 98% to 99% win rate.  And definitely, I am confident I will WIN the lottery now.

Thanks for all the insightful posts.  If I win, I am not going to brag about it.

There is no way I can lose now.   If I lose and will never win, then it is clear that

the playing field cannot be random. 

It is because randomness can be study and contain into mathematical forms.

As in simulation, there is only randomness and no second hand or third hand manipulation.

And therefore, I hope the lottery playing field has no other factors beside complete randomness.

It is within the realm of RANDOMNESS that my NN HOLY GRAIL excels with 98% to 99% win rate.

For those with bad auras, forgive me because I need to win and will have to win regardless of

people issue. For others with optimism, I am confident that I will WIN because I am not the first

to travel the winning phase.  Others have gone before me and won countless times.  Cheer up.

I hope everybody wins sooner or later.  And thanks to all that posted on LP.

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

I see absolutely no purpose in this post or am I missing something? What is the purpose of saying anything if you aren't going to share (if you even have a system) in the first place? Is this a joke/troll post?

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2015, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I see absolutely no purpose in this post or am I missing something? What is the purpose of saying anything if you aren't going to share (if you even have a system) in the first place? Is this a joke/troll post?

Basically a BS post.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19817 Posts
        Posted: April 8, 2015, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

If it was a winning system why would you expect him to share?  On the other hand it's no fun for him to have such a system and having to wait for it to win something before anyone is aware that he has it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

homestead
          United States
          Member #158182
          August 14, 2014
          132 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2015, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Not unless the lotto winner puts his wealth into a charitable trust. This way, the lotto winner no longer owns the wealth after he pays the gift tax. LOL

homestead
            United States
            Member #158182
            August 14, 2014
            132 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2015, 6:06 am - IP Logged

I think you are forgetting about Death & Taxes......................................

Not unless everything gets transferred unto a family trust or which you no longer own the wealth. The less you've get after you die, the better it is for you.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #104962
              January 23, 2011
              1075 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

ROFLLOL

Trump 2016!

Technut's avatar - moon
                3rd Rock from Sun
                United States
                Member #159103
                September 13, 2014
                151 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2015, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Dude, you'd be better off just buying your tickets in New York than using any system!

Well JJ if it weren't for the fact that per capita more tickets are sold in NY. i would say the same thing.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #162292
                  December 29, 2014
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2015, 8:26 am - IP Logged

I would like to say thank you to everyone as well. I searched through the sites a few times and it lead me to my own research. The only "system" I use is history in the numbers and I was able to win close to 100,000 this year. Can't wait until the rest fall. Good luck everyone!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                    Massachusetts
                    United States
                    Member #37433
                    April 14, 2006
                    2747 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2015, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Well JJ if it weren't for the fact that per capita more tickets are sold in NY. i would say the same thing.

What you are attempting to do is like explaining book-keeping to a goat. Jjtheprince has made up his mind on this.  Just let him believe what he believes.

That money's gone fo ever

New Hampshire
                      United States
                      Member #163572
                      February 3, 2015
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2015, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Holy Grail = HG = Howard, Gail.  He probably ripped her system off.  Hope you share with her your 99% chance winnings and don't forget to tithe the church of Scientology, they deserve a cut also.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5114 Posts
                        Posted: May 10, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

MG:

Welcome 2D LP>>>>2015, but/and there is always a but  out there somewhere...........................Leaving

Lets prove UR worth as a newbie before U blow all D ole members away with UR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HG           Dupe Alert

U will find many good forums on LP and have mini opportunities 2 EXPRESS UR SELF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mg

Look-up D MADDOG>>>>>>over in D Jackpot Games.  Them kats will give D HG  one Hell of a Work>>>>>out            Scared

PartyDance Party

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                          Member #165541
                          April 12, 2015
                          541 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

From reading and gathering insights from all LP posting, I have finally design and

completed the HOLY GRAIL system for the lottery.  Please don't ask me for the system

because I am not selling my system.

My system started with 3% to 6% to 20% to 40% and now my NN HOLY GRAIL

is with 98% to 99% win rate.  And definitely, I am confident I will WIN the lottery now.

Thanks for all the insightful posts.  If I win, I am not going to brag about it.

There is no way I can lose now.   If I lose and will never win, then it is clear that

the playing field cannot be random. 

It is because randomness can be study and contain into mathematical forms.

As in simulation, there is only randomness and no second hand or third hand manipulation.

And therefore, I hope the lottery playing field has no other factors beside complete randomness.

It is within the realm of RANDOMNESS that my NN HOLY GRAIL excels with 98% to 99% win rate.

For those with bad auras, forgive me because I need to win and will have to win regardless of

people issue. For others with optimism, I am confident that I will WIN because I am not the first

to travel the winning phase.  Others have gone before me and won countless times.  Cheer up.

I hope everybody wins sooner or later.  And thanks to all that posted on LP.

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

98 to 99% win rate?!  Wow that is impressive.  My win rate ranges between 0 and 9.85%.

But don't get too <snip>y.  Pride cometh before the fall.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2015, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

98 to 99% win rate?!  Wow that is impressive.  My win rate ranges between 0 and 9.85%.

But don't get too <snip>y.  Pride cometh before the fall.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Is this a case where figures don't lie but not every one figure the same things the same ways.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                              Member #165541
                              April 12, 2015
                              541 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2015, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Is this a case where figures don't lie but not every one figure the same things the same ways.

This is a case where figures don't lie, and they tell a story, but my figuring is not necessarily the same as others figuring.

Go figure.