Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 4:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thanks to all the LP posting, I know for SURE I will win the lottery.

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Raven62.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19895 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2015, 5:57 am - IP Logged

This is a case where figures don't lie, and they tell a story, but my figuring is not necessarily the same as others figuring.

Go figure.

I know what you mean.  I've seen players buy 50 Ohio's Rolling Cash5 tickets at a time which has an overall hit ratio of 1:9 and get a couple of hit every time and say they hit every time they play or 100% of the time and others buy a ticket or two at a time and hit  1 of 9 times and say they hit 10% of the time.

Too bad someone hasn't come up with a way to figure they won a jackpot without actually winning one.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #165244
    March 30, 2015
    229 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2015, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

...So did anyone win yet...?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20233 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

From reading and gathering insights from all LP posting, I have finally design and

completed the HOLY GRAIL system for the lottery.  Please don't ask me for the system

because I am not selling my system.

My system started with 3% to 6% to 20% to 40% and now my NN HOLY GRAIL

is with 98% to 99% win rate.  And definitely, I am confident I will WIN the lottery now.

Thanks for all the insightful posts.  If I win, I am not going to brag about it.

There is no way I can lose now.   If I lose and will never win, then it is clear that

the playing field cannot be random. 

It is because randomness can be study and contain into mathematical forms.

As in simulation, there is only randomness and no second hand or third hand manipulation.

And therefore, I hope the lottery playing field has no other factors beside complete randomness.

It is within the realm of RANDOMNESS that my NN HOLY GRAIL excels with 98% to 99% win rate.

For those with bad auras, forgive me because I need to win and will have to win regardless of

people issue. For others with optimism, I am confident that I will WIN because I am not the first

to travel the winning phase.  Others have gone before me and won countless times.  Cheer up.

I hope everybody wins sooner or later.  And thanks to all that posted on LP.

Good wishes for all,

MASTER GAMBLER.

Drop us a post card every once in a while to let ALL the members of LP  how you're doing

with your new found Wealth.  Best of Luck to yah......   If and NO WAY, seem to contradict

one another  wouldn't  you say?                                                                           

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
        Member #166618
        May 30, 2015
        84 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2015, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Ahhh. yess, the Troll is strong with this one.

United States
          Member #166618
          May 30, 2015
          84 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2015, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

well put

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19895 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2015, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Ahhh. yess, the Troll is strong with this one.

MasterGambler just wanted leave a lasting impression on his last post.  He hasn't posted anything since.

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
              Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2015, 9:05 am - IP Logged

MasterGambler just wanted leave a lasting impression on his last post.  He hasn't posted anything since.

He must be new to playing the lottery for him to believe so strongly he'll win that he started a thread about it. I was like that circa 2003Green laugh

That money's gone fo ever

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                554 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2015, 2:13 am - IP Logged

I know what you mean.  I've seen players buy 50 Ohio's Rolling Cash5 tickets at a time which has an overall hit ratio of 1:9 and get a couple of hit every time and say they hit every time they play or 100% of the time and others buy a ticket or two at a time and hit  1 of 9 times and say they hit 10% of the time.

Too bad someone hasn't come up with a way to figure they won a jackpot without actually winning one.

I think somebody did.  Richard Lustig.  He won a JP when he started selling his book. I saw him on discovery channel.  The system he revealed on t.v was less than savy.  I suppose he just wins a lot more because from the look of his tickets, he is playing full wheels.  I cant be bothered with Lustigs book right now.

By the way has anyone here bought or read his book?

Maybe mastergambler read all of lustigs post, and now can sell his own lottery book for $43.59.

I will be waiting for the mastergambler vtrac scrambler system to go on sale.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19895 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2015, 6:49 am - IP Logged

I think somebody did.  Richard Lustig.  He won a JP when he started selling his book. I saw him on discovery channel.  The system he revealed on t.v was less than savy.  I suppose he just wins a lot more because from the look of his tickets, he is playing full wheels.  I cant be bothered with Lustigs book right now.

By the way has anyone here bought or read his book?

Maybe mastergambler read all of lustigs post, and now can sell his own lottery book for $43.59.

I will be waiting for the mastergambler vtrac scrambler system to go on sale.

From the reviews I read of Lusting's book, I doubt if he will get rich selling it.  It seems to be common sense stuff like if you buy more tickets you're likely to win more.  Lottery players want more today, they want to know what it takes to win a jackpot for sure short of buying every possible combinations.

Evil Looking       

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51029 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2015, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Last Visited March 28, 2015

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!