Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Puerto Rico runs away with the Powerball Jackpot

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 2 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
Member #133462
September 30, 2012
5946 Posts
Posted: April 19, 2015, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Party

MUSL must be horsebacking Jack Daniels

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: April 19, 2015, 1:42 am - IP Logged

Won't be long before the "It's always Puerto Rico" posts will start.

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #135804
      November 29, 2012
      316 Posts
      Posted: April 19, 2015, 3:01 am - IP Logged

It's all a conspiracy to force all the states to vote in the new matrix

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2657 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2015, 6:04 am - IP Logged

Crazy

United States
          Member #161539
          December 3, 2014
          328 Posts
          Posted: April 19, 2015, 6:49 am - IP Logged

This is an interesting trend in 2015, with the Islands showing how's it done ... my numbers may be off but I think this is three wins for Puerto Rico and one for the Virgin Islands.

After giving it some "serious" thought, I have decided it can only mean one thing ... and it's terrible news for the rest of us in the States ... Lady Luck has finally decided to retire and spend the rest of her days on the Islands ... I'm guessing Puerto Rico is where she spends most of her time these days with an occassional "island hop" to the Virgin Islands.

Terrible news but great news if you live on one of the Islands ... we all knew the day would finally come, even for Lady Luck!

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2657 Posts
            Posted: April 19, 2015, 7:09 am - IP Logged

This is an interesting trend in 2015, with the Islands showing how's it done ... my numbers may be off but I think this is three wins for Puerto Rico and one for the Virgin Islands.

After giving it some "serious" thought, I have decided it can only mean one thing ... and it's terrible news for the rest of us in the States ... Lady Luck has finally decided to retire and spend the rest of her days on the Islands ... I'm guessing Puerto Rico is where she spends most of her time these days with an occassional "island hop" to the Virgin Islands.

Terrible news but great news if you live on one of the Islands ... we all knew the day would finally come, even for Lady Luck!

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
              Indiana
              United States
              Member #129225
              June 13, 2012
              546 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2015, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Indeed terrible news! I knew if she got the taste of the Islands she would never come back. 

Oh, Lady Luck it is lovely here in Indiana in the spring! We have beautiful trees and flowers and everything is turning green.  Come visit here you just might like it..

Congratulations to the lucky person/persons in Puerto Rico.  Enjoy a nice rum punch and celebrate!

United States
                Member #161539
                December 3, 2014
                328 Posts
                Posted: April 19, 2015, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Well "facts are facts" ... and results are where we are!

Like a line I once heard somewhere ... You can't handle the truth !

United States
                  Member #52345
                  May 21, 2007
                  2657 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2015, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Well "facts are facts" ... and results are where we are!

Like a line I once heard somewhere ... You can't handle the truth !

the one truth about all lotto games

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                    Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #104962
                    January 23, 2011
                    1075 Posts
                    Posted: April 19, 2015, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Puerto Rico already won two months ago ( February 11th ).  Something is not right.  http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_stories.asp

This doesn't look good for the MUSL, Considering this controversial news www.lotterypost.com/news/288274

The same places winning all the time,  and news about MUSL lottery employee might be rigging the lottery,  those two things are what people look at.

Trump 2016!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5586 Posts
                      Posted: April 19, 2015, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Won't be long before the "It's always Puerto Rico" posts will start.

Green laugh

LOL. I think it's pretty dang funny!

Take a peek at who rated this thread one star. LOLOLOL.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
                        Member #161539
                        December 3, 2014
                        328 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2015, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Had to have a little fun ... you posted the picture of Jack and just had to reply.

United States
                          Member #161539
                          December 3, 2014
                          328 Posts
                          Posted: April 19, 2015, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Puerto Rico already won two months ago ( February 11th ).  Something is not right.  http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_stories.asp

This doesn't look good for the MUSL, Considering this controversial news www.lotterypost.com/news/288274

The same places winning all the time,  and news about MUSL lottery employee might be rigging the lottery,  those two things are what people look at.

In my post I was counting jackpot winners and million dollar winners ... I might be off on the PR total, there might have been one more million dollar winner in 2015.

There are so many already in 2015, it's easy to lose count ... and it's only April !

I guess the Islands have had enough from previous years getting no respect from the States ...

Payback Time !

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #104962
                            January 23, 2011
                            1075 Posts
                            Posted: April 19, 2015, 9:05 am - IP Logged

In my post I was counting jackpot winners and million dollar winners ... I might be off on the PR total, there might have been one more million dollar winner in 2015.

There are so many already in 2015, it's easy to lose count ... and it's only April !

I guess the Islands have had enough from previous years getting no respect from the States ...

Payback Time !

Very interesting.  Aren't they in quite a bit of debt  there?

Trump 2016!

United States
                              Member #161539
                              December 3, 2014
                              328 Posts
                              Posted: April 19, 2015, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Very interesting.  Aren't they in quite a bit of debt  there?

I don't know about all the debt ... if they keep winning then it should all be paid off by the end of the year.

There must be some local taxes being collected from each win.