Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Player in Massachusetts looking for Advice

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JKLivengood.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rockport
United States
Member #165696
April 19, 2015
43 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey Guys And Gals and thanks for letting me join this great site!!

Ive read many of your posts and im impressed with all of the data and material. 

Im Chris from Rockport MA.

Im a tugboat captain i work out of Brooklyn New York But live in Rockport MAss.

and have always been interested with the daily lottery.

I recently began playing Ma. Daily 4 number and Mass Cash games.

For the Daily # ive been using the 1111 and 6666,317 and rundowns.

Im new at this but after my first week i was astonished at the results. i joined 2 different sites

to help with the number selection.I hit 4 exact 5930 4/4 Ma Midday. This obviously got me addicted..

ive hit several box wins and then started playing various pick 3 games from several diff states. My rundowns were working for Maryland,WV, And Arizona on a fairly consistent basis. But ill be honest the numbers that hit including the 4 exact were from a website that i joined. I am seeking some advice from the elders. im not looking for any handouts as im actually willing tyo start from scrath and put the time in to learn the different systems.. i love doing this and im deffinately hooked!!! lately my numbers have been so darn close.. only one digit away.. or digits i like but cant afford to play them all...   can anyone reccomend a few methods that i should use as a beginner? i see the actual winning combination on my rundown sheets every drawing.. only a few mass drawings that the winning numbers werent on the rundowns.. but always at least 3 consecutive. im frustrated now because ive been all around the winning digits but on a losinbg streak for 5 days. waiting on my first payout check drawn on a Canadian bank so im guessing it will arive before summer... lol

thanks for helping out a Newbie..

ill help anyone in anyway if i can as well..

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31353 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2015, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to DU.

love to nibble those micey feet.

rockport
      United States
      Member #165696
      April 19, 2015
      43 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2015, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank You So Much... Great to finally be here..!!

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
        Member #391
        June 8, 2002
        16067 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2015, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Im new at this but after my first week i was astonished at the results. i joined 2 different sites

to help with the number selection.I hit 4 exact 5930 4/4 Ma Midday. This obviously got me addicted..

ive hit several box wins and then started playing various pick 3 games from several diff states. My rundowns were working for Maryland,WV, And Arizona on a fairly consistent basis. But ill be honest the numbers that hit including the 4 exact were from a website that i joined. I am seeking some advice from the elders. im not looking for any handouts as im actually willing tyo start from scrath and put the time in to learn the different systems.. i love doing this and im deffinately hooked!!! lately my numbers have been so darn close.. only one digit away.. or digits i like but cant afford to play them all...   can anyone reccomend a few methods that i should use as a beginner? i see the actual winning combination on my rundown sheets every drawing.. only a few mass drawings that the winning numbers werent on the rundowns.. but always at least 3 consecutive. im frustrated now because ive been all around the winning digits but on a losinbg streak for 5 days. waiting on my first payout check drawn on a Canadian bank so im guessing it will arive before summer... lol

Pick-4 for Dummies Sunday 04/19/2015

Prediction Results for Saturday, April 18, 2015 (Appended)

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount *

CT

Day

$375.00

DC

Day

$750.00

RI

Day

$750.00

SC

Eve

$375.00

IL

Day

$375.00

NJ

Day

$375.00

MA

Day

$36,375.00

RI

Day

$54,750.00

SC

Eve

$375.00

DE

Day

$375.00

OR

10:00 P

$54,375.00

PA

Day

$375.00

TN

Mrn

$375.00

IA

Eve

$45,375.00

TX

Eve

$54,750.00

GA

Eve

$18,750.00

MD

Day

$375.00

*Winnings based on playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-4 system.

Table I

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Increase your chances of winning with Table II Numbers, send me a private message for more details.

Thank you.

~Michael

Entry #6,799

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #133462
          September 30, 2012
          5946 Posts
          Posted: April 20, 2015, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Remember - the trend is your friend. You will learn to identify trends in the games you play over time.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

rockport
            United States
            Member #165696
            April 19, 2015
            43 Posts
            Posted: April 20, 2015, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank You.. my misses lately hav been so darn close...

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
              Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4872 Posts
              Posted: April 20, 2015, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bigrig1972, Welcome to LP!!!

Since you're pretty new at the games, I would suggest you pick just one state (Mass?) and stick with that. Take time

to study your state and learn how it behaves with the numbers. You will notice that certain things happen, pay

attention to when they happen and how often. (Not necessarily dates.)  Look for trends or patterns in the numbers.

Try to find things that happen more often than others. This will give you an edge. Don't be afraid to experiment or

think outside the box. If you get an idea, make up a chart and track it for awhile to see how it does. Sometimes things

might work out well other times not. But whatever you do, SAVE all of your charts, even the ones that fail miserably.

Why? Because sometime in the future you will get another, (better) idea about the same thing, and you will be able to

improve the way you track it to make it more effective. Also, make notes on your charts, because 2 or 3 years down

the road you may not remember everything you were thinking at the time. One more thing, the numbers will tell you

what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers. Don't worry, you'll get it later on.  Good  Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                Lavender Rocket

United States
                Member #124616
                March 16, 2012
                2642 Posts
                Posted: April 20, 2015, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

welcome and congratulations on your success!  May you have many more!

Bondi Junction
                  Australia
                  Member #57242
                  December 24, 2007
                  1102 Posts
                  Posted: April 20, 2015, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

If you work in New York , you can  buy subscriptions to NY Lotto and Mega Millions online, using your New York address.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

rockport
                    United States
                    Member #165696
                    April 19, 2015
                    43 Posts
                    Posted: April 20, 2015, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the Advice..

I will take yor advice and try just the one state until i get used to how the whole thing works.

i must admit i did get carried away in the first two weeks as i hit several times. i guess it was beginners luck and alot of combos.i lost my shirt in weeks 5-7 and im kicking myself in the tail for getting ahead of myself before i even have enough weapons in my arsenal to be an effective player. i really want to learn this thing soup to nuts.. would you reccomend any particular rundown?? right now all ive been using is 123,1111,6666.ive definately used up my fair share of pencils,pens and paper!! im not looking to be a copy cat or a pain in the butt but id like some basics.... alot of the things dont make much sense yet....

rockport
                      United States
                      Member #165696
                      April 19, 2015
                      43 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

If you work in New York , you can  buy subscriptions to NY Lotto and Mega Millions online, using your New York address.

im not familliar with these?? i will check out online...Is this something im required to do?

Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4872 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2015, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the Advice..

I will take yor advice and try just the one state until i get used to how the whole thing works.

i must admit i did get carried away in the first two weeks as i hit several times. i guess it was beginners luck and alot of combos.i lost my shirt in weeks 5-7 and im kicking myself in the tail for getting ahead of myself before i even have enough weapons in my arsenal to be an effective player. i really want to learn this thing soup to nuts.. would you reccomend any particular rundown?? right now all ive been using is 123,1111,6666.ive definately used up my fair share of pencils,pens and paper!! im not looking to be a copy cat or a pain in the butt but id like some basics.... alot of the things dont make much sense yet....

I don't use rundowns. Do you know what skip and hit charts are? You can use / make them yourself to track just about anything. They're a must to help pick #'s.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

rockport
                          United States
                          Member #165696
                          April 19, 2015
                          43 Posts
                          Posted: April 21, 2015, 12:31 am - IP Logged

I don't use rundowns. Do you know what skip and hit charts are? You can use / make them yourself to track just about anything. They're a must to help pick #'s.

can u give me and example for how to set one up? does this site offer something like this?

im going to purchase some literature to get aquainted with these terms and systems. Can you steer me in a direction if not rundowns what would you reccomend to a beginner?  or should i just sit out and watch the numbers?

Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4872 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2015, 1:16 am - IP Logged

can u give me and example for how to set one up? does this site offer something like this?

im going to purchase some literature to get aquainted with these terms and systems. Can you steer me in a direction if not rundowns what would you reccomend to a beginner?  or should i just sit out and watch the numbers?

First you need some graph paper. Next write the dates down the left (long) side. To the right of the dates write the drawn #s.

Now across the top of the page write   0  1  2  3   4  5  6  7  8  9
                                                           4/1 0496            X              X      X         X
                                                           4/2 1257            1  X  X      1   X  1  X     1
                                                           4/3 5068            X  1  1      2   X  X     X  2
                                                           4/4 3249            1  2  X  X  X  1   1     1  X

Each day after the drawing, mark an X under each of the 0-9 #'s that hit.

Example. If the drawn # is 0496, you put the X under the 0 4 6 9.

If the next draws were 1257, 5068, 3249. It would look like this above.

The X's represent the hits. Now for the skips. Each day a # doesn't hit, you count the boxes between the X's.
                            So the 0 has hit, skip 1, hit, skip 1.  The  4 has hit, skip 2, hit. The 9 has hit , skip 2 hit.

If you have a double you can use a X. I will high lite consecutive pairs in pink, 3 digit series (234) in orange,  4 digit series (3456) in blue.

You just follow the pattern of hits and skips to pick your #'s. And also to see what is hot or cold.

As I said you can use this for tracking anything you can think of. Good Luck!!!

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16067 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2015, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Pick-4 for Dummies Monday 04/20/2015

Prediction Results for Sunday, April 19, 2015 (Appended)

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount *

CT

Day

$36,375.00

GA

Day

$36,375.00

FL

Eve

$375.00

VA

Day

$375.00

MD

Eve

$9,375.00

NC

Eve

$750.00

IA

Eve

$375.00

VA

Day

$375.00

CT

Day

$375.00

VA

Eve

$375.00

OH

Eve

$375.00

NY

Eve

$375.00

OR

10:00 P

$375.00

RI

Day

$375.00

SC

Eve

$375.00

DC

Day

$375.00

CA

Eve

$375.00

TS

Eve

$375.00

VA

Day

$375.00

MO

Eve

$750.00

NC

Day

$36,750.00

*Winnings based on playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-4 system.

Table I

Monday, April 20, 2015

Increase your chances of winning with Table II Numbers, send me a private message for more details.

Thank you.

~Michael

Entry #6,803

mjwinsmith
                              MassachusettsNumbers Game Midday24-Way Box2-8-7-55-7-2-8$100

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450