Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Player in Massachusetts looking for Advice

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JKLivengood.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Maine
United States
Member #99
January 27, 2002
1016 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2015, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

I think choosing the right mirror to hit today may be a bit of a judgment call based on which of the 4 mirrors would be most likely to hit today according to how each # is trending. (Hot or cold).  Which is I suppose, similar to what we might do with anything else. Decisions, decisions, decisions.  Thud

For sure, and no mirror or mirror pair like MD had at Midday may mean opportunity for the next game. And a double has only 3 numbers to mirror (6689-2460 MD 4/1), (3839-0842 MD 4/2) so that helps.

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5111 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2015, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

For sure, and no mirror or mirror pair like MD had at Midday may mean opportunity for the next game. And a double has only 3 numbers to mirror (6689-2460 MD 4/1), (3839-0842 MD 4/2) so that helps.

We had 2 mirrors today. 2 & 9

Fri  4973

Sat 2098

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Maine
      United States
      Member #99
      January 27, 2002
      1016 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2015, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

We had 2 mirrors today. 2 & 9

Fri  4973

Sat 2098

Yikes..there were 3 mirrors...4-9, 7-2 and 3-8 and tonight 0140 with none... which kind of makes sense!

rockport
        United States
        Member #165696
        April 19, 2015
        43 Posts
        Posted: April 26, 2015, 2:39 am - IP Logged

The  root sum is the sum reduced to one digit.

2898 is 2+8+9+8=27 sum is 27.  2+7=9 root sum is 9.  0128 is 0+1+2+8=11 sum is 11  1+1=2 root sum is 2

now if you used 2898 where 2+8+9+8=27 =7 then the 7 is your SLD sum last digit.

The date sums I don't know about, I don't use them.

Some people track the sums and will use all the #'s that pertain to a particular sum. I like the root sums (RS) better. It's easier to track 9 RS than 27 sums right? Some sums have more #'s than others and so are more likely to hit. There is a chart with them.
        Here is the link with the thread for the sums chart. You can also click on lottery charts on the left for other charts
        http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123723/488713 You'll have to type it in the search box, for some reason it's not turning blue so you can just click on it.

This is getting quite interesting in a hurry....

ive been so cold in the past two weeks im quite discouraged... Right now im sitting back and just observing the draws trying

to spot trends and patterns.. I went from hitting 20 out of 28 draws to 0 for the last 20!! QUITE PERPLEXED!!

I think its time to really start from scratch... i made up some charts in the last two days to analyze whats taking place.

i went back to january... Is that too far back to go?

i do see some interesting trends that took place and are taking place now in April..

rockport
          United States
          Member #165696
          April 19, 2015
          43 Posts
          Posted: April 26, 2015, 2:44 am - IP Logged

The  root sum is the sum reduced to one digit.

2898 is 2+8+9+8=27 sum is 27.  2+7=9 root sum is 9.  0128 is 0+1+2+8=11 sum is 11  1+1=2 root sum is 2

now if you used 2898 where 2+8+9+8=27 =7 then the 7 is your SLD sum last digit.

The date sums I don't know about, I don't use them.

Some people track the sums and will use all the #'s that pertain to a particular sum. I like the root sums (RS) better. It's easier to track 9 RS than 27 sums right? Some sums have more #'s than others and so are more likely to hit. There is a chart with them.
          Here is the link with the thread for the sums chart. You can also click on lottery charts on the left for other charts
          http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/123723/488713 You'll have to type it in the search box, for some reason it's not turning blue so you can just click on it.

seems complex to predict but im all ears!!

Maine
            United States
            Member #99
            January 27, 2002
            1016 Posts
            Posted: April 26, 2015, 11:52 am - IP Logged

This is getting quite interesting in a hurry....

ive been so cold in the past two weeks im quite discouraged... Right now im sitting back and just observing the draws trying

to spot trends and patterns.. I went from hitting 20 out of 28 draws to 0 for the last 20!! QUITE PERPLEXED!!

I think its time to really start from scratch... i made up some charts in the last two days to analyze whats taking place.

i went back to january... Is that too far back to go?

i do see some interesting trends that took place and are taking place now in April..

I know what you mean, it's a very fickle game so we need to keep it simple and be consistent with our analysis and selection methods. In my opinion 30 games is far enough back to start and if you keep the chart up to date you will have months before you know it. You can keep a  midday chart, an evening chart and a combined chart if you want. I just keep one chart...combined.. and record all the data I can get on it and call it good. Sometimes the numbers come from midday to midday and sometimes eve to eve but you can see that easily on a combined chart and keeping three charts drives me nuts. Analyse each draw. You had 7904 mid so..90 is a consec pair that came from the 5039 the mid before...94 is a mirror pair ...4 is a repeat from the eve before (4422). Then you got 9674 eve so..94 is a repeat pair from the 7904 and a mirror pair...67 is a consec pair... and 794 is three repeat numbers from 9674 mid! Next was 1841 mid that is one repeat (4) from both previous mid and eve, and a double. Next was 7320...32 consec and 72 mirror pair...7  repeats from 9674 eve and 7904..70 from 7904 mid. Seems a little complicated but after you observe what's happening over and over it will look simpler and you'll be doing it in your head. So do you see any of the five tools I told you about earlier happening here? Hope this will help you spot trends and "probable" numbers. I like to only play when I feel very certain about my choices and only then. I still can lose....but not as much! Also, try learning how to build a P4 combo from one number you are very confident in and use the 5 tools to do it, just for laughs. Happy numbers!

rockport
              United States
              Member #165696
              April 19, 2015
              43 Posts
              Posted: April 26, 2015, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I know what you mean, it's a very fickle game so we need to keep it simple and be consistent with our analysis and selection methods. In my opinion 30 games is far enough back to start and if you keep the chart up to date you will have months before you know it. You can keep a  midday chart, an evening chart and a combined chart if you want. I just keep one chart...combined.. and record all the data I can get on it and call it good. Sometimes the numbers come from midday to midday and sometimes eve to eve but you can see that easily on a combined chart and keeping three charts drives me nuts. Analyse each draw. You had 7904 mid so..90 is a consec pair that came from the 5039 the mid before...94 is a mirror pair ...4 is a repeat from the eve before (4422). Then you got 9674 eve so..94 is a repeat pair from the 7904 and a mirror pair...67 is a consec pair... and 794 is three repeat numbers from 9674 mid! Next was 1841 mid that is one repeat (4) from both previous mid and eve, and a double. Next was 7320...32 consec and 72 mirror pair...7  repeats from 9674 eve and 7904..70 from 7904 mid. Seems a little complicated but after you observe what's happening over and over it will look simpler and you'll be doing it in your head. So do you see any of the five tools I told you about earlier happening here? Hope this will help you spot trends and "probable" numbers. I like to only play when I feel very certain about my choices and only then. I still can lose....but not as much! Also, try learning how to build a P4 combo from one number you are very confident in and use the 5 tools to do it, just for laughs. Happy numbers!

Wow!! It seems complicated at first but I'm beginning to see some trends with the mirrors and consecs..

Seeing the 7 repeating sev times and I  think I'm noticing a trigger for the consecs... 

What are some triggers to watch for? I see some serious indicators with the dbl 8's.. And 7's.

i had a gut feeling about today's 7654 run but didn't pull the trigger... 

Mehta are your thought about wheeling Key and Overdue #'s with hot numbers...

??

Maine
                United States
                Member #99
                January 27, 2002
                1016 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2015, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Wow!! It seems complicated at first but I'm beginning to see some trends with the mirrors and consecs..

Seeing the 7 repeating sev times and I  think I'm noticing a trigger for the consecs... 

What are some triggers to watch for? I see some serious indicators with the dbl 8's.. And 7's.

i had a gut feeling about today's 7654 run but didn't pull the trigger... 

Mehta are your thought about wheeling Key and Overdue #'s with hot numbers...

??

Wow, you got 74 a bunch of times! The more you study and experience your S & H chart the more you will see happening. I don't have time to follow Mass but look for things that happen reliably a large percent of the time and stick with them.You will have so many things to consider. The chart easily shows you hot and overdues etc. but you will find they are probably in your consecs, mirrors etc. too. Key numbers, key pairs and triads are essential to wheeling combos. Try to find one number or pair you are really confident in. Study, study, study.

United States
                  Member #166448
                  May 21, 2015
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2015, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Hey grwurston, It was really a great and helpful information you have provided.