Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If There Were A Lottery School, Would You Take A Class?

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CDanaT.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

How interested would you be in a lottery class?

Sign Me Up Now! [ 30 ]  [46.88%]
Maybe [ 15 ]  [23.44%]
I'll Pass [ 19 ]  [29.69%]
Total Valid Votes [ 64 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2015, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

What if there was a little classroom somewhere in your neighborhood that offered "lottery lessons"?

Things like learning how to better your odds. Hot Digits. Due Pairs. Best numbers to play in jackpot games,etc. Things that would be useful to you.

There could even be a mini class on how to use our own LP's Tools!

I, for one, would sign up now! Who DOESN'T need some hot tips on how to win?

No matter who the "teacher" was I think it would still be fun. And everyone could share their own strategies and ways they choose numbers.

So, are there any other eager "students" out there?

Let's hear from you!

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #133462
    September 30, 2012
    5946 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2015, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

If the lecturer is an industry expert with several jackpots under his/her belt in PB and MM(all self picks). Aside from that I will keep taking online classes aka Lottery Post more than suffice.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

JAP69's avatar - alas
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #6
      November 4, 2001
      8790 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2015, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

For a newbie it would give them learning experience.

For those that have been in the game for any length of time and figured it out it probably would be boring. But it would be a place to go to chit chat with other players.

WHATT

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4102 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

l think people would be more inclined to listen to their Tax Attorney than take a course in anything they figure is a game of chance.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2015, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I think we have to keep in mind that here at the LP we are a unique community but only a small fraction (unfortunately!!) of the real lottery players out there. I don't know about you guys but no matter where I go in my city I rarely meet lottery players. And when I do, I'll quiz them about do they even know what CA hot digits are and most have no clue! I am always trying to clue people in about the Lottery Post, which in itself, is THEE best-est lottery school :) So, yes, I suppose this may be the wrong place to even take a poll like this because to most of you the idea may be "boring" since you're already here...you're already "in the know". But there are tons of players who haven't a clue about what they're playing. 

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

Bahamas
            Member #133462
            September 30, 2012
            5946 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2015, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I think we have to keep in mind that here at the LP we are a unique community but only a small fraction (unfortunately!!) of the real lottery players out there. I don't know about you guys but no matter where I go in my city I rarely meet lottery players. And when I do, I'll quiz them about do they even know what CA hot digits are and most have no clue! I am always trying to clue people in about the Lottery Post, which in itself, is THEE best-est lottery school :) So, yes, I suppose this may be the wrong place to even take a poll like this because to most of you the idea may be "boring" since you're already here...you're already "in the know". But there are tons of players who haven't a clue about what they're playing. 

They fall under that category of Casual Players. They win far more often than the self acclaimed experts. Maybe we can learn something from them (smiles)

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
              If you don't like it, spit it out!
              United States
              Member #4756
              May 23, 2004
              3433 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I know that Red (CASH34OLOGIST) used to host learning sessions in Georgia, back in the day. I was never able to attend, but I always wanted to. Maybe Red can  add some insight of what he taught and why he quit holding the sessions.

In today's world of DVDs and youtube, I would think that there would be more on this type of teaching. What I've seen on youtube so far, is a waste of time to watch IMO...

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
                Member #131594
                August 14, 2012
                171 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

What if there was a little classroom somewhere in your neighborhood that offered "lottery lessons"?

Things like learning how to better your odds. Hot Digits. Due Pairs. Best numbers to play in jackpot games,etc. Things that would be useful to you.

No matter who the "teacher" was I think it would still be fun. And everyone could share their own strategies and ways they choose numbers.

Let's hear from you!

I would be more interested if the class included a section called "after the big win" that talked about what you should do when you win.  We all know ( or I hope we all do) that you should have already signed the back of the ticket but if I live in a state where I can claim anonymously do I really need a trust if I have no heirs?  Can I move to a different state that has no tax and claim my win from their?

I think I know the answers to these questions but I would love to hear it from an expert before I win.

Lotto Lucy

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #157792
                  July 31, 2014
                  1114 Posts
                  Posted: April 29, 2015, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello lottolaughs I think I need a class. What are CA hot digits? What does CA mean? Thanks.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4852 Posts
                    Posted: April 29, 2015, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Let's hear from you!

There may be some old timers that have never heard of LP that can run circles around us, that have probably forgotten more than most of us will ever know. If they are teaching it, sign me up.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: April 29, 2015, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I probably wouldn't attend but I would be interested in a list of topics that would be covered.  When Lusting wrote his book after winning ten top lottery prizes, many who read his book said he used large print to fill forty pages so I assumed he didn't said anything that a person with common sense didn't already know.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Bahamas
                        Member #133462
                        September 30, 2012
                        5946 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2015, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I probably wouldn't attend but I would be interested in a list of topics that would be covered.  When Lusting wrote his book after winning ten top lottery prizes, many who read his book said he used large print to fill forty pages so I assumed he didn't said anything that a person with common sense didn't already know.

Newsflash: They would be aggressively recruiting you to lecture a few courses.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8359 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

i would go just to make sure I'm on par with everything I've learned on lottery post and to see if there is more i could learn from the class.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                            RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19816 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2015, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Newsflash: They would be aggressively recruiting you to lecture a few courses.

With all the questions I've read here on LP about using Excel to track lottery numbers I would think the lecturer would have to know how to use it and I don't so I would have to decline the invitation.  It probably would be a nice venture for someone who had some books or software to sell, maybe include an e-book or software or even some data on a flash drive to be sold after the class.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                              Cordova,Al.
                              United States
                              Member #104482
                              January 15, 2011
                              4857 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2015, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Let's hear from you!

If they ever offered a class like this. I want a front row seat so I don't miss a thing. Sign me up!!!