Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If There Were A Lottery School, Would You Take A Class?

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 2 years ago by CDanaT.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

How interested would you be in a lottery class?

Sign Me Up Now! [ 30 ]  [46.88%]
Maybe [ 15 ]  [23.44%]
I'll Pass [ 19 ]  [29.69%]
Total Valid Votes [ 64 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
South Carolina
United States
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
555 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2015, 7:57 am - IP Logged

If the lecturer is an industry expert with several jackpots under his/her belt in PB and MM(all self picks). Aside from that I will keep taking online classes aka Lottery Post more than suffice.

I Agree!

someone with a record of winning with self picks

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

breakeven's avatar - wpid the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-jpg.j

United States
    Member #163210
    January 23, 2015
    17 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2015, 8:16 am - IP Logged

100% I would attend

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3104 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2015, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Back in the day I spent real money to attent Robert Serotic's lottery seminar, the whole thing was a sales pitch for Versa Bet and his Jackpot Traps (wheels).  Nothing about how to win . . .

It's hard to keep everyone's interest in a one room school house.

BobP

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
        Columbus, Ohio
        United States
        Member #128906
        June 5, 2012
        591 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2015, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't attend, I've spent a small fortune on seminars and so called schools... Been there done that.  I would rather buy more tickets.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: April 30, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

If the lecturer is an industry expert with several jackpots under his/her belt in PB and MM(all self picks). Aside from that I will keep taking online classes aka Lottery Post more than suffice.

"If the lecturer is an industry expert with several jackpots under his/her belt in PB and MM(all self picks)."

Anyone with those credentials wouldn't be wasting their time on a lecturer circuit, they would be too busy trying to win another jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2015, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Back in the day I spent real money to attent Robert Serotic's lottery seminar, the whole thing was a sales pitch for Versa Bet and his Jackpot Traps (wheels).  Nothing about how to win . . .

It's hard to keep everyone's interest in a one room school house.

BobP

What ever happened to Robert Serotic?  I brought a couple of his wheeling books.  Did he ever traps a jackpot?

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: April 30, 2015, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Is Robert Serotic still alive? If yes, you could find him.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                Member #141034
                April 2, 2013
                1408 Posts
                Posted: April 30, 2015, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Just join LP and always play those games that you love.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3104 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2015, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

What ever happened to Robert Serotic?  I brought a couple of his wheeling books.  Did he ever traps a jackpot?

Despite being a self described 9 times jackpot winner, he over extended himself over estimating the desire of the public to purchase lottery materials in an attempt to create a lottery information empire with magazine, software, systems and more.  I'm guessing the exit strategy was not to pay the bills.  Was told a judge made him agree never to have anything to do with the lottery biz, effectively shutting everything down. 

I hope he is now a 10th jackpot winner living the good life no longer painting houses to get by.  He published quality work, only found one mistake in one of his wheels, though by now some can be improved upon and some of his 3if wheels were of the split varity which makes it almost impossible to win a jackpot. 

BobP

Dyslexia not cure for found.

Sc
                    United States
                    Member #153679
                    March 22, 2014
                    2418 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2015, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

LL,  If you teach the class or offer an online seminar,  I am all in!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: April 30, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

If it was Gov funded you can be assured of 1 thing, you will lose more after attending.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2015, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Despite being a self described 9 times jackpot winner, he over extended himself over estimating the desire of the public to purchase lottery materials in an attempt to create a lottery information empire with magazine, software, systems and more.  I'm guessing the exit strategy was not to pay the bills.  Was told a judge made him agree never to have anything to do with the lottery biz, effectively shutting everything down. 

I hope he is now a 10th jackpot winner living the good life no longer painting houses to get by.  He published quality work, only found one mistake in one of his wheels, though by now some can be improved upon and some of his 3if wheels were of the split varity which makes it almost impossible to win a jackpot. 

BobP

Good Morning, Bob

You jogged my memory concerning Robert Serotic. The wheels of 3if (split variety) were called "Lucky Bag" wheels if I'm not mistaken and as you mentioned you could never win a jackpot by utilizing them. I could never figure out why he went to the trouble of including them in his book. He was brilliant in his thoughts and ideas about how to play the Jackpot Games. He was the only lottery guru who spoke in terms of playing a back-up wheeling system to the one you normally play in an attempt to cover all the bases.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2015, 10:36 am - IP Logged

BobP

"he over extended himself over estimating the desire of the public to purchase lottery materials"

Some people think lottery players are willing to spend as much on lottery materials as they are on tickets.  I've always wondered what kind of business plan depends on your customers winning a lottery jackpot.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7310 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2015, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

"he over extended himself over estimating the desire of the public to purchase lottery materials"

Some people think lottery players are willing to spend as much on lottery materials as they are on tickets.  I've always wondered what kind of business plan depends on your customers winning a lottery jackpot.

The entire premise was based on the reader picking 10, 15, 18, or 20 numbers, wheeling them and hopefully one of those lines would match five or six numbers. What isn't said is 5 of your 15 can be drawn and we'll only get the wheel guarantee. That 3 if 5 of 15 numbers wheel with 13 lines worked like a champ; 13 lines and one line matched 3 numbers.

Bet $13 to cash for $10!  Party

mrbg's avatar - NofVcy
                              Nashville,TN
                              United States
                              Member #79101
                              August 26, 2009
                              10982 Posts
                              Posted: May 2, 2015, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I would attend