Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Drawn from the Future or Pushed from the Past?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by BevsPicks2.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
new jersey
United States
Member #150815
December 31, 2013
513 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I  DID  A  9  WEEK  BACK  TEST ON  PICK 3   BALL  MACHINE             EACH  DIGIT   CAME   OUT    14 TO 25 x IN   MIDDAY   AND  EVE,,,,,,,EACH DIGIT CAME OUT ON  AVERAGE   COMBINED  GAME   33 TO  49X,   SO  THAT  TELLS  ME  CERTAIN CRITERIA     THAT IF  U  TRACK  DIGITS  BY  POSITION   U  CAN   KEY  IN  ON  A  HIT     AND  TRACK    DOUBLES. ALSO    LONGEST OUT   DIGIT  BY  POSITION,   LONGEST  OUT  DOUBLES .  STARTING   SUNDAY  MIDDAY  TO  SAT   EVE   THATS  THE  START   AND  END  OF  EACH  WEEK,  SAY  IF  THE  9  SHOWED  ONE  TIME THE PREVIOUS  WEEK  AND    U  CAN  BET  YOUR NEXT  PLAYS  FOR  THE  WEEK  DOUBLE   NINES    AND  USE  YOUR  POSITION  TRACKING  ON  THE  DIGITS   FOR  EACH  DRAW  MIDDAY   EVE.   PLAY  NUMBERS  THAT  HIT  THE   LEAST THE  WEEK  BEFORE.. MIX  AND  MATCH  WITH   HOT DIGITS    AND   COLD   DOUBLES WITH HOT  DIGITS,   DOUBLES ON  AVERAGE  HIT  EVERY  4 DAYS  PLAY  WITH  CAUTION   TRACKING  IS  THE KEY   THE  LONGEST  I  HAVE   SEEN  A  POSITION DIGIT NOT  SHOW  WAS  ABOUT 60DYS  BUT  THAT  IS  RARE   AVERAGE OUT  DIGITS  ARE  ABOUT 20.   SAY  DIGIT 1  IS  OUT  20 DAYS  POSITION  1   AND  ALL  OTHER  DIGITS  IN  POS  1  IS  LOWER, MOST  LIKELY THAT  DIGIT  IS  GOING  TO  POP     THEN  DO  THE  OTHER  POSITIONS,  ALSO  WHAT  MIGHT  HELP IS   PICK  2  ODD  2  EVEN     OR   2   EVEN   2  ODD   THEY  COME  OUT  THE  MOST,  SO  SAY  U  HAVE   3  DRAWS    THAT 2 EVEEN   1 ODD  CAME  OUT  YOUR  ODDS  INCREASE  THAT  2  ODD  AN  1  EVEN IS  NEXT  AND  SO  ON  THIS  WILL  NARROW YOUR  PICKS  AND  LOWER  YOUR  ODDS  ON  WINNING, THE IDEA  IS  TO  TRAPP  A  NUMBER   AND  BANG  IT. GOOD  LUCK

EAST COAST, USA
    United States
    Member #49428
    January 31, 2007
    553 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2015, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

99% of the Pick the numbers come from the past.  Numbers follow numbers.  Get the Professor Hitts Ready Reference and rundowns book.  You will eventually see the pattern.