Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions Tuesday May 12

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5145 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2015, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Go for it psykomo !!  You deserve it.        But, I do believe that both games, PB & MM, will have healthy runs before they are won.  And I hope that you, psykomo are right there in the winner's circle.

music:

thanks 4UR Drum >>>>>>>>>>>sit-in this secession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psyko alway's has fun but if I won my fun would quadruple $$$$$$$$$$

remember: Jackpot'$$$$$$$$ always TEASE>TEASE>>TEASE>>>>>>>!

DanceDrumDance

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2015, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

"Chances are slim to none that no one will win."

The chance of winning is based on ticket sales and if there is a trend, it's an on average lower ticket sales when jackpots are under $350 million. Tonight's MM sales should be around $30 million and with a less than 12% chance of winning the jackpot. Compare that with PB requiring $175 million in ticket sales to get a 50% chance.

Chances of someone winning are based on someone having the winning combinations.  Usually that varies with the number of tickets sold but it can happen regardless of ticket sales as has been often observed.  For those players who believe having the winning combination is no mere random event, have at it and good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2015, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Some one from Michigan will hit the Mega Millions jackpot this Tuesday.

Maryland would be a lovely place to have a winner. (and lookie lookie there... my tickets for this Tues' & Wed's draws happen to BE from Maryland!  Imagine the coincidence!)

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4146 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2015, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Maryland would be a lovely place to have a winner. (and lookie lookie there... my tickets for this Tues' & Wed's draws happen to BE from Maryland!  Imagine the coincidence!)

I must admit Maximum : I am ALWAYS surprised when the MM / PB is won and the winner is NOT from CA,NY,NJ or FL. Having said that: All the best in your endeavors.

What can l say...

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.