Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do any of you use this strategy? Pick3

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
huntsville, alabama
United States
Member #164695
March 11, 2015
927 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2015, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Ok I've came across this. And I'm going to try this cause it makes sense! Ok let's take my favorite number 3 then it's the key so you go 300 to 399 omitting the same number example 301 310 ok if you play 50 cent box that's 18 dollars a draw. So you would profit 22 off a 50 cent box hit! Ok it don't seem like alot! But if you can get that one number right a day on every draw and you hit 3 times aday 22 dollars a draw that's 66 a day you looking at basically a 8 dollar an hour job sitting on the couch or enjoying life! That's if you can live off a 8 dollar an hour job! if not its a good xtra 400 a week! And most pickers I see and myself can guess that one number almost everytime $$!! Just curious if anyone does this??

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    822 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2015, 6:40 am - IP Logged

So, how do you get that one key number that hits every day?

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

huntsville, alabama
      United States
      Member #164695
      March 11, 2015
      927 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2015, 11:14 am - IP Logged

You look and study yea they will be those draws you do miss but just double the tickets the next draw to 36 dollars you will get 44 profit back then and so on if you don't hit then you might want to decide to not play cause if you can't hit one number a draw your not doing your homework!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2015, 11:17 am - IP Logged

003, 013, 023, 033, 034, 035, 036, 037, 038, 039, 113, 123, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 223, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 366, 367, 368, 369, 377, 378, 379, 388, 389, 399

key + boxed couples for pick 3 boxed

Just don't post, that they come in ascending order, as the order does not matter. I read this before too.

Note that I write your entire paragraph in one line.

Like above, I also ask, how do you define the winning key number?

You could have posted your set while you were busy. You are loosing credibility on prediction, system and display.

huntsville, alabama
          United States
          Member #164695
          March 11, 2015
          927 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2015, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Go to the tenn thread that's where I post, im saying I'm going to try this just like today if I would have used my 2 and did this system I would have won! I'm not saying you will get it everytime but just keep doubling up on the next set if you lose more than 3 times in a row it will get expensive but once you hit you will get the profit plus money back! Seems logical! Just like blackjack and counting  cards you are using a system here to lower the houses edge instead of 1 and 300 you are at 1 in 6 here ! When I start the system, I will post number and results I'm going to start next monday. And go a week to see how much I profit or lose!

huntsville, alabama
            United States
            Member #164695
            March 11, 2015
            927 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2015, 11:59 am - IP Logged

So let's say I start at midday and use 0 ok if it don't hit then the next draw what ever number I use I must double the bet, ok so now I'm spending 36 to get 80 for a 44 dollar profit bit if I don't hit this one the next will 54 and you get 120 which is a 66 profit so you would keep doubling up till you hit which can get expensive if you don't get that one number right a lot. I feel I can have better results only having to get that one number

grwurston's avatar - 144
              Let's Go Rangers!!!
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              5116 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Ok I've came across this. And I'm going to try this cause it makes sense! Ok let's take my favorite number 3 then it's the key so you go 300 to 399 omitting the same number example 301 310 ok if you play 50 cent box that's 18 dollars a draw. So you would profit 22 off a 50 cent box hit! Ok it don't seem like alot! But if you can get that one number right a day on every draw and you hit 3 times aday 22 dollars a draw that's 66 a day you looking at basically a 8 dollar an hour job sitting on the couch or enjoying life! That's if you can live off a 8 dollar an hour job! if not its a good xtra 400 a week! And most pickers I see and myself can guess that one number almost everytime $$!! Just curious if anyone does this??

Here is the old " If you know one chart".

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/125508]

Good  Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2015, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Go to the tenn thread that's where I post, im saying I'm going to try this just like today if I would have used my 2 and did this system I would have won! I'm not saying you will get it everytime but just keep doubling up on the next set if you lose more than 3 times in a row it will get expensive but once you hit you will get the profit plus money back! Seems logical! Just like blackjack and counting  cards you are using a system here to lower the houses edge instead of 1 and 300 you are at 1 in 6 here ! When I start the system, I will post number and results I'm going to start next monday. And go a week to see how much I profit or lose!

I don't think that you can change the odds into your advantage. You have to beat the chances by 200% to break even. For a modest win you have to beat the odds by 300 %.

I don't know about any system that beats blackjack, I would play it.

I opened a thread for people suggesting that they might guess one number, at any position in pick 3 at least 2 times out of 3. Nobody showed up proving that he or she could do it.

If you had a trick to beat such a game, you would play European roulette.

huntsville, alabama
                  United States
                  Member #164695
                  March 11, 2015
                  927 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I believe I can do it and show a good profit. Starting  next monday I'll post my number for tenn. Then I'll post what hits, and keep up with profit margin till Sundays last draw and see how it goes. If it's worth it I'll keep playing if I ll keep guessing away and missing always by one number !

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I believe I can do it and show a good profit. Starting  next monday I'll post my number for tenn. Then I'll post what hits, and keep up with profit margin till Sundays last draw and see how it goes. If it's worth it I'll keep playing if I ll keep guessing away and missing always by one number !

I have my wheeler at the following link: pick-3-wheeler .

1 key number boxed:
                    Check All.
                    Check the key number in the custom filter.
                    Uncheck the 0 score of the custom filter.
                    Check boxed.
                    [Check Use comma separation.]

Click on the pick-3-button.

On the long run you must get the key right for more than half of the time.

new jersey
                      United States
                      Member #150815
                      December 31, 2013
                      513 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

sorry  but  their  are  better  ways

new jersey
                        United States
                        Member #150815
                        December 31, 2013
                        513 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2015, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

u  will  b  better  off    picking  one  number  from  the  lsast  draw   and  play  it,  76% of  the  time  a  number  will  repeat  from  the  previous  draw  and  then  try  another  strategy

Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Can you say which one wise-nose?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                            Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1834 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2015, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Can you say which one wise-nose?

Yes. One could use followers. And depending on the circumstances there may be several means to that end.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2015, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Yes. One could use followers. And depending on the circumstances there may be several means to that end.

You propose followers. Those include repetitors.

What depending circumstances are you talking about?
                              How do you want to make a decision to get more than 1 out of 2 guesses right on average?

Have I found smarter wise-nose?