Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do any of you use this strategy? Pick3

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 1 year ago by SergeM.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1739 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2015, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

You propose followers. Those include repetitors.

What depending circumstances are you talking about?
How do you want to make a decision to get more than 1 out of 2 guesses right on average?

Have I found smarter wise-nose?

I don't understand the wise-nose comment, but I assume it derogatory. So why would anyone share with someone who uses derogatory comments to address them?

And I would assume since you run a website, and take every chance to advertise it, you would have done your homework. Assuming you are the  brilliant person you claim, you should be able to realize, or find, these things without help.

Your failure to do so does not mean its not available.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2015, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

You responded while not being addressed. So far okay, it is free and open. You threw in followers while we were on repetitions. That is not the same at all! You shortly make allusions to unknown circumstances. Now you could have answered with brilliance and you didn't.

The website allows to generate the combinations with a single key number, in boxed. I gave the description on how you can do this. The key number is supposed to be a repeating number according to this thread. It still is unclear how this number is to be chosen.

There is no advertisement, since there are no costs of advertisement, and there is no revenue from the use of the server programmed tool. You seem to be a programmer, I don't get the advertisement comment. After your exposé in negativity, I don't feel that you have anything positive or useful to add.

Dallas, Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      1739 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

You responded while not being addressed. So far okay, it is free and open. You threw in followers while we were on repetitions. That is not the same at all! You shortly make allusions to unknown circumstances. Now you could have answered with brilliance and you didn't.

The website allows to generate the combinations with a single key number, in boxed. I gave the description on how you can do this. The key number is supposed to be a repeating number according to this thread. It still is unclear how this number is to be chosen.

There is no advertisement, since there are no costs of advertisement, and there is no revenue from the use of the server programmed tool. You seem to be a programmer, I don't get the advertisement comment. After your exposé in negativity, I don't feel that you have anything positive or useful to add.

No sweetheart, its always okay to respond on an open forum. Its unfortunate some people refute any idea that is not their own. 

And certainly when you come off pretending to be some "expert lottologist," yet you fail in thinking outside the box, I'll call you on it.

I could have very well answered with brilliance, but that would be giving you the benefit of the doubt that you might actually agree, which we know would not be the case.

Look at another post here by pick3addict showing the digit followers for each of the three positions and decide for yourself if what you call a repetitor, could not be a digit follower.

Or is that too hard for you?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
        New York
        United States
        Member #83026
        November 27, 2009
        2132 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2015, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Here is a link to an "If you know one number" post I made a few years back: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/262991

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2015, 5:57 am - IP Logged

Again, you threw in followers, as if I knew nothing about it. We discussed this earlier, and none came up with anything. Our Dutch friend took up the most frequent and after testing got a loss. I also tested. Now you come up again with this as "expert lottologist". You see that I can turn your own writings against you, as you don't expose anything else than names of charts that thousands of programmers did before. Digits and mathematics about digits are as old as the invention of digits itself. If you can beat the expectancy of 0.001 and make a 0.0025 of it, then I want to see this. I can make charts from here to Paris, and I still find 1:1000 is the mathematics. Since you didn't answer, I assume that you have nothing.

huntsville, alabama
            United States
            Member #164695
            March 11, 2015
            695 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2015, 6:19 am - IP Logged

See I think yall got off of key here! My system you don't have to get it right every single time. But you do need to win every 3 rd time or it can get expensive, because the idea is to double the bet each time.that ways when you do it you win x amount of dollars for every draw you missed! Example I like the 4 for the morning draw in Tennessee,  ok if it don't hit then I play my other favorite number at lunch now instead of the 18 dollars  I play 36 dollars ok so  now I hit I make 26 dollars . But if you don't hit on the 2nd round the 3rd time will cost you 72 then if you hit you got 4 winning tickets 160 and you spent 126 total. once you hit you get a profit plus money back. And I think you would do better than say guessing at a few numbers to try and get it right. Yes it may be a dull way to win a few bucks but a profit is a profit!

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1739 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2015, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

See I think yall got off of key here! My system you don't have to get it right every single time. But you do need to win every 3 rd time or it can get expensive, because the idea is to double the bet each time.that ways when you do it you win x amount of dollars for every draw you missed! Example I like the 4 for the morning draw in Tennessee,  ok if it don't hit then I play my other favorite number at lunch now instead of the 18 dollars  I play 36 dollars ok so  now I hit I make 26 dollars . But if you don't hit on the 2nd round the 3rd time will cost you 72 then if you hit you got 4 winning tickets 160 and you spent 126 total. once you hit you get a profit plus money back. And I think you would do better than say guessing at a few numbers to try and get it right. Yes it may be a dull way to win a few bucks but a profit is a profit!

This has been bandied about a bit in the past. Playing only singles would cost, as you say, $18.

Playing a second set, would run about $13 - $14.

Playing a third 7.50 - $9.00

(don't have the totals in front of me at the moment)

Best I recall, playing SINGLES, you could play 3 sets and still break even, (or make fifty cent profit).

Back when Texas had only one drawing a day, the number 6 hadn't hit in 15 days. At that time 18 was considered max out. I put a buck on every combo ($55). Didn't happen Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.

Thursday, I pay my $55 (out $220 and seriously concerned). Made $70.

Patience and a bankroll is good to have if you choose to take that path, but I wouldn't do it.

Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2015, 3:02 pm - IP Logged
                  EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                  Pick3 Analyst
                  All States
                  United States
                  Member #106260
                  February 15, 2011
                  17391 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2015, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

I use this strategy all the time, its actually the only one that makes sense but not a lot of dollars.

Type EZ$

huntsville, alabama
                    United States
                    Member #164695
                    March 11, 2015
                    695 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2015, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Starting this in the morning draw for tenn,  I'll keep posted on how I do. I'll post my single number here late tonight when I get home from work. I'll be trying this for a week to see how I do profit wise.

huntsville, alabama
                      United States
                      Member #164695
                      March 11, 2015
                      695 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2015, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Ok my number for lunch draw is 1 missed getting tickets for morning draw so I'll go midday to next monday at midday to track profit or loss

huntsville, alabama
                        United States
                        Member #164695
                        March 11, 2015
                        695 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2015, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

First one loser! Next number 3 evening

huntsville, alabama
                          United States
                          Member #164695
                          March 11, 2015
                          695 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2015, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Well first day total loss. Going for 4 in the am. Down 54 first day!

huntsville, alabama
                            United States
                            Member #164695
                            March 11, 2015
                            695 Posts
                            Posted: June 9, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

huntsville, alabama
                              United States
                              Member #164695
                              March 11, 2015
                              695 Posts
                              Posted: June 9, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged