Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2nd place MM winner in Virginia-3 tickets

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2015, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Hmm sounds like another cheat to me!

When are they going to start investigating these "winners"?

I wanna see some cheats do some jail time.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #82391
    November 12, 2009
    6305 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I remember this happen in Louisiana 2 or 3 years ago the winners did mega ply. There was also some Veterans that did this on the power ball but they power played and won $12 million http://www.lotterypost.com/news/243363

Here's the link to the Louisiana winner 6 tickets won $3 million http://www.lotterypost.com/news/244976 I like this story because the clerk made a mistake so there were 3 tickets left behind.

I Love Pink & Green 1908

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19904 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I'm sure if it turns out one person brought all three s/he will have some strange strategy that no one but s/he understands.

As it turned out no one will understand his strategy because he didn't explain it but instead went off about how unimportant money is. 

He did say his numbers were a collection of family birthdays which avoided any questions about his logic for buying three tickets with the same combination.  He obviously brought more than three tickets since he also matched four on two other ones.

If he did have a strategy then he'll be playing again having gotten so close to winning the jackpot and we'll probably hear from him again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking