Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 2862 replies. Last post 1 year ago by OneHitAway.

Page 51 of 191
PrintE-mailLink
mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Va Beach
United States
Member #532
August 2, 2002
17736 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

This list is on the money 264, 983, 359. May need to watch this list tonight.

Hope you won them all mswiz777.

ladyambi .... thanks no time to cross the state line today.

My pat numbers ... 769 716 777 213 ... 1711  7771 3337

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
    NC
    United States
    Member #91157
    May 11, 2010
    5521 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Drum 548/9242 Tuesday Eve

Wtg to all winners and posters.

Lovies

LadyA's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #139167
      February 16, 2013
      6752 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Had 358 3x's & 589, 558, 345. 

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
        NC
        United States
        Member #164399
        February 28, 2015
        1939 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

had 583 and 425

Congrats to winners!

LadyA's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #139167
          February 16, 2013
          6752 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

07/07/EVE

8 0 4    3 3 4    8 0 4    3 5 4

3 5 9    2 5 5    3 5 9    6 5 3 

0 2 6    1 0 9    1 3 7    7 8 9

4 3 8    9 7 8    4 3 8    9 9 8

9 8 3    6 8 9    9 8 3    0 8 7

6 5 0    5 4 3    7 6 1    1 2 3

Good Luck NC!!

Mike

Congrats.  Went with 358. Looking back at my list had 854 circled to play.  Darn. 

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
            No Man's Land
            United States
            Member #164139
            February 19, 2015
            5462 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to the winners and posters!!!
            Party

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
            "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Va Beach
              United States
              Member #532
              August 2, 2002
              17736 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:05 am - IP Logged

7/7  DAY and NIGHT

2 6 4  2 6 4   9 8 3  9 8 3
              3 8 7  9 0 5   0 5 4  8 9 4
              4 5 6  8 7 6   1 2 3   7 6 5  Look for your hot number

My picks....666 444 699 669 366 336 794 567 678 117 177 119 199 334 344 694 683 385 934 345 524 823 519 301 710 602 730 047 809 214 183 769 294 203 799 769

4567 2345 3456 5556 5666

297....in box 1

My pat numbers ... 769 716 777 213 ... 1711  7771 3337

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                No Man's Land
                United States
                Member #164139
                February 19, 2015
                5462 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:25 am - IP Logged

If Bella can post multiple novels everyday, I will do the same with useful information for ALL NC Players.......................

I am going to be crossing the line to start playing once again.  Had 3 of 6 draws with STR8T's then "Alice and the Minions" started screwing with things again (by their design), including the supposed "Outage" last night that cost a LOT of people on the 5566 P4 because they SAW IT COMING!

There is CERTAINLY something "wrong" up there in Raleigh for MANY of us to be 1 digit off on both night/day  and multiple draws.....we both know it that and I will say this is by their "design".  There is some of the best talent here there is to be had to figure this out and MANY do it everyday to no avail. I have spoken with MANY friends that are frequent players as well and they all started having issues when 1-off started in January....guess what, many of us are just that......1-off on one digit and that again is "by design" to get you to spend an extra $1 to play that way = more revenue for them.

I post P3 predictions everyday (like many do) online and I KNOW (same as many of you) there are natural cyclical patterns in every state (except NC).  I win multiple predictions everyday (even STR8T's)  and know when I screwed up posting them.  Ex. Accidentally posted Sunday's predictions ALSO to Monday and did not win 1 single P3 in ANY state.  This has happened more than once ove rthe past year and it is the same result, Z-E-R-O wins in all P3 states.

Watch an SC lottery drawing and watch an NC lottery drawing and you will see the difference.  Do you EVER see the bottom of the NC machines other than when they drop the balls?...NO and you won't you will see what they want you to see...the number that was "drawn".  I dont believe it and neither should you!

Bottom Line: They will let you win when they want and they will take when they want to keep the books "in order" for their keep, no matter how much science the number you have is based upon.  The pattern shifted again today and now many of us (MANY VETERAN PLAYERS) are 1-off on one digit.  Until they learn to play fair and let things be as they should be, I am done with NC and you should be as well, unless you have money to burn.

Resolution:  Stick your money in a jar like AngelMama2 does and you will reap the rewards faster then trying to win here in NC, when they decide to let you do so!  Not trying to call her out, but happy for her and where she stands with her play.

You don't have to agree or disagree with me, that is not the point here, so no need for hate mail.  I posted, you decide, just like my number posts Day and night.

Sincerely-
                ITP

PS- Todd can ban me if he wants for telling the truth, I don't care, people need to know what is happening to their $ when they play the NC "Education" lottery!

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
                "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

Raleigh, NC
                  United States
                  Member #166576
                  May 28, 2015
                  500 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:39 am - IP Logged

could someone please share with me ( all of us ) any link or website that has the pre test draw info / results ? I'm sure one probably exists, but not sure how to go about obtaining it ?? Is there a link to it somewhere ? or do you have to contact the NC lottery office and request it ? Does anyone know if NCEL even keeps such info on file and will they share it with you if you ask for it ?   Thanks

or if anyone has it, the info or steps to get the pre test  draw info.. thanks

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
                    NC
                    United States
                    Member #164399
                    February 28, 2015
                    1939 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I've seen previous years posted....not sure if current would be available....

I'd be interested in seeing it too....we're missing some trips and quads....oops...they fell in the extra extra predraws.....

muntu13's avatar - tumblr inline_n1s4y9LApO1qbujox.jpg

United States
                      Member #164248
                      February 23, 2015
                      138 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2015, 1:00 am - IP Logged

could someone please share with me ( all of us ) any link or website that has the pre test draw info / results ? I'm sure one probably exists, but not sure how to go about obtaining it ?? Is there a link to it somewhere ? or do you have to contact the NC lottery office and request it ? Does anyone know if NCEL even keeps such info on file and will they share it with you if you ask for it ?   Thanks

I just requested pre-draws the other day. There is a contact email on the NCEL site where it says - Player Information. They send the pre-draws within about 48 hours.  But, it was only up to 6.30.15.

Raleigh, NC
                        United States
                        Member #166576
                        May 28, 2015
                        500 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2015, 1:03 am - IP Logged

thanks. in what format is it ..... TXT , Word, Excel, etc. ?

United States
                          Member #164248
                          February 23, 2015
                          138 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2015, 1:05 am - IP Logged

If Bella can post multiple novels everyday, I will do the same with useful information for ALL NC Players.......................

I am going to be crossing the line to start playing once again.  Had 3 of 6 draws with STR8T's then "Alice and the Minions" started screwing with things again (by their design), including the supposed "Outage" last night that cost a LOT of people on the 5566 P4 because they SAW IT COMING!

There is CERTAINLY something "wrong" up there in Raleigh for MANY of us to be 1 digit off on both night/day  and multiple draws.....we both know it that and I will say this is by their "design".  There is some of the best talent here there is to be had to figure this out and MANY do it everyday to no avail. I have spoken with MANY friends that are frequent players as well and they all started having issues when 1-off started in January....guess what, many of us are just that......1-off on one digit and that again is "by design" to get you to spend an extra $1 to play that way = more revenue for them.

I post P3 predictions everyday (like many do) online and I KNOW (same as many of you) there are natural cyclical patterns in every state (except NC).  I win multiple predictions everyday (even STR8T's)  and know when I screwed up posting them.  Ex. Accidentally posted Sunday's predictions ALSO to Monday and did not win 1 single P3 in ANY state.  This has happened more than once ove rthe past year and it is the same result, Z-E-R-O wins in all P3 states.

Watch an SC lottery drawing and watch an NC lottery drawing and you will see the difference.  Do you EVER see the bottom of the NC machines other than when they drop the balls?...NO and you won't you will see what they want you to see...the number that was "drawn".  I dont believe it and neither should you!

Bottom Line: They will let you win when they want and they will take when they want to keep the books "in order" for their keep, no matter how much science the number you have is based upon.  The pattern shifted again today and now many of us (MANY VETERAN PLAYERS) are 1-off on one digit.  Until they learn to play fair and let things be as they should be, I am done with NC and you should be as well, unless you have money to burn.

Resolution:  Stick your money in a jar like AngelMama2 does and you will reap the rewards faster then trying to win here in NC, when they decide to let you do so!  Not trying to call her out, but happy for her and where she stands with her play.

You don't have to agree or disagree with me, that is not the point here, so no need for hate mail.  I posted, you decide, just like my number posts Day and night.

Sincerely-
                          ITP

PS- Todd can ban me if he wants for telling the truth, I don't care, people need to know what is happening to their $ when they play the NC "Education" lottery!

I don't think there is a word limit on posts. That's not cool to single out Bella or anyone else on here for that matter. If you are going to address someone, why not PM them whatever issue you have otherwise you come off as salty. People write long posts, so what? 

Bella has been sharing her numbers here like everyone else, offering congrats to all members, but now all of a sudden there is a problem with her? SMH. I think we are all mature enough to address each other here with respect, don't you think?

United States
                            Member #164248
                            February 23, 2015
                            138 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2015, 1:09 am - IP Logged

thanks. in what format is it ..... TXT , Word, Excel, etc. ?

The format is Excel.

United States
                              Member #156369
                              June 16, 2014
                              570 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2015, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Mi familia in NC did it not too long ago. my sister and parents, in NC couple times, in Excel form EZ. (but also depending like we only got ours months ago up to June 12 2015) that was it. and night...  Good luck procuring your copy of such, Smiley EzMoney...

Page 51 of 191