Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 2862 replies. Last post 1 year ago by OneHitAway.

Page 54 of 191
PrintE-mailLink
ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
New Bern, NC
United States
Member #159091
September 13, 2014
4620 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2015, 10:58 am - IP Logged

How does Ms Wiz create this formula?

You take last nights and the day draws which are as so:

359 & 548

359     359     548     548

498     450     610     349

567     321     789     210

That's it you start at the 3 and count down and around NEW SET then start at the 9 and count down and around. Then you start with the 5 and count down and around, then NEW SET, start at the 8 and count down and around. Simple but affective.

GOOD LUCK

United States
    Member #167359
    July 8, 2015
    25 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Oh, Mr. Dew was hating too. Lol.

That was wrong as well. 

I played two numbers for this afternoon - 777 (because sum 11 /21 has been out for a while and other states have gotten trips the last few days) and 502, because the x02 pair has been out for a minute as well. Good luck everyone! I'm re-posting what I like for the next week or so in general:

"here's what I like in addition to these: 023, 302, 137, 603, 311, 366, 470, 613, 504, 327, 523

All trips and:

(for the next week or so, especially evening draws these below)

143 353 553 813 510 320 518
    350 551 523 543 538 348 833
    558 821 520 840 358 140 888
    323 533 333 444 222 113 158
    828 830 999 110 150 311 121
    530 777 111 123 319 310 128

853 851 858 330 338

And of course such repeat offenders as 621 in any order - flip the six to 9

Plus Bella's 620 flip the 6 to 920 / 029 as well as her 490 / 940"

oh i be watching. But now? i was like ima say something when i start posting over in this joint. Real talk. Yea muntu i be seeing Mt.Dew losing numbers so i guess he feel he da man huh. homeboy come out the left side of his mouf, trying to get others to think the ill way he do. Good that we see most aint down with the picking on good women and most aint down with juvenile sh###t . Pick ya da##mn numbers aight. get ya dough. route for others & keep it movin. Not hard to do. Salty azzes . Real Talk. Peace 1

New Bern, NC
      United States
      Member #159091
      September 13, 2014
      4620 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged

oh i be watching. But now? i was like ima say something when i start posting over in this joint. Real talk. Yea muntu i be seeing Mt.Dew losing numbers so i guess he feel he da man huh. homeboy come out the left side of his mouf, trying to get others to think the ill way he do. Good that we see most aint down with the picking on good women and most aint down with juvenile sh###t . Pick ya da##mn numbers aight. get ya dough. route for others & keep it movin. Not hard to do. Salty azzes . Real Talk. Peace 1

Your 089 is in Ms. Wiz workout could be a hit for you today....Good Luck

New Bern, NC
        United States
        Member #159091
        September 13, 2014
        4620 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:07 am - IP Logged

359 & 548

That's it you start at the 3 and count down and around NEW SET then start at the 9 and count down and around. Then you start with the 5 and count down and around, then NEW SET, start at the 8 and count down and around. Simple but affective.

GOOD LUCK

I like the 255, 355, 352, 205, 144, 343, 443, 187, 421 to name a few....

United States
          Member #167359
          July 8, 2015
          25 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:09 am - IP Logged

359 & 548

GOOD LUCK

I only play like one# but for me that's all i need. But if i wanna go all out like Lill Darryl over in this joint i will. But nah i play like 1 number or 2 the most. They gotta be winning much at times to do it the way they do it.  Real talk. I keep wit usually only 1 though and Ashley you ask can't we all get along in your other morrning post, yea well,  let us see how long again it take for one da#n fool here to ruin it, or try to. I'm stronger than that sh##t so it aint nothin' to me. Ima be watching though. Peace. 1

StreetGlide's avatar - 300x300
            NC
            United States
            Member #119368
            November 21, 2011
            2753 Posts

558 858 880
            808 632........................................Bring it!

"Straight Shooter"

Selma NC
              United States
              Member #156718
              June 27, 2014
              294 Posts

Good MorningSee Ya!today I'm playing 623,520,407......I'm hoping Vergie6 will post her TTT for today,they're greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!!.....Good luck to all today.

StreetGlide's avatar - 300x300
                NC
                United States
                Member #119368
                November 21, 2011
                2753 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Congrats to the winners and posters!!!
                Party

I took some draws off, been to busy to play but was catching up with reading back postings,
                You are certainly on your game! Keep up those winning numbers, and THANKS!

"Straight Shooter"

New Bern, NC
                  United States
                  Member #159091
                  September 13, 2014
                  4620 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

558 858 880
                  808 632........................................Bring it!

My #1 GUY is back SOOOOO Glad to see U.....like that 632 bringing in the 8's I see with the 5's been waiting on those 5's to POP...GOOD LUCK Street....

rubync's avatar - disney20
                    wilson, nc
                    United States
                    Member #153080
                    March 5, 2014
                    1430 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:17 am - IP Logged

That's what I'm waiting for is Vergie6 to put her ttt in before I play my numbers today.GL today everyone

New Bern, NC
                      United States
                      Member #159091
                      September 13, 2014
                      4620 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Well LADY'S AND GENTS wait NO MORE:

VERGIE'S TTT

523     543

144     542

098     678

GOOD LUCK GALS.....

Selma NC
                        United States
                        Member #156718
                        June 27, 2014
                        294 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Well LADY'S AND GENTS wait NO MORE:

VERGIE'S TTT

523     543

144     542

098     678

GOOD LUCK GALS.....

Thanks Ash!

United States
                          Member #156369
                          June 16, 2014
                          570 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

WELL MS. WIZ U did it again.... it was in your 359 work out and your 983 WOW both. If U guys have not taken this SERIOUSLY I suggest you all pay attention to her workout, for several days she has had the winner Consistently....

Bella Don't worry say what you will this is a BLOG forum. Your a good player KEEP IT UP...

But ITPMGURU is a GREAT person too. Like someone said we get FRUSTRATED especially when we lose it is the nature of the beast. I do like to KNOW or be TAUGHT how to do the workouts that PRODUCE winning number's ITPMGURU has had several winner's in his Trash Can workouts too as well as Vergie with her TTT's.

Mr. Dew said some things too about Bella's wins but NO ONE called him on it so I get confused when 1 is singled out but others have said things too.

Just my 2 cents.

In the great words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along???"

GOOD LUCK TODAY GUYS....Group Hug

Smileyhola todo! buenas dias .... y ' como esta?(good morning and how are you all doing today?)Yo estoy aqui.(i am here) hugs y' blessings and as always may God bless you,(you know who)with good luck and more good fortune coming your way this year$$$$$$$ I didn't win for now FOUR  drawings!!!LOL

• but, yes thanks to MY LOVING NC close-knit   familia en mi home state(mi 2nd home state i call it )where mi sister &  parents are for so long,i appreciate them playing for me weekly for years. So i am sure my # will again hit,when? not sure butt yea ASHLEY ADAMS i am here. Not going no place. I just read a few new post, after i went to sleep and i want to say thanks to all and yes i am now logged in and will be late nigiht and early morning(if i can)but mi work hours and the field i work in the hours are LOCA! LOL Smiley but yes, I love what i do en vida and i then come here. so again so thanks so much to ALL who support my winnings and i will keep up the same vibe with you all too who are doing so! You can't win with a negative mentality, something i definitely don't and never will have en mi good life,that is yes blessed..  So ash good luck and thanks again, i am here. Go read some pm's as always and the board post on other sections of this nice post. I seen MTDEW immature worthless negative post and i got pms from many. I just let member RAH say what RAH said few pages back and i appreciate such and what others have. I already see there is more respect here and winning spirit from good people like me so that is the reason i am still here. Can't let one non-focus person undermine your good spirit.

• The 1 or 2 troubled individuals looking to cause hate here don't bother me,as i am too focus en vida, for that...  GOD SPEED y' hugs y' blessings siempre... #LETSWIN  Definitely going to soon re-post mine by noon or when i get off work by 2 today.  good luck ASHLEY your number is coming soon chica, so do NOT give up." I know it will arrive soon and put some NC cold hard cash $$$ from the lottery in your pocket this summer soon."adios
                            New Bern, NC
                            United States
                            Member #159091
                            September 13, 2014
                            4620 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Smileyhola todo! buenas dias .... y ' como esta?(good morning and how are you all doing today?)Yo estoy aqui.(i am here) hugs y' blessings and as always may God bless you,(you know who)with good luck and more good fortune coming your way this year$$$$$$$ I didn't win for now FOUR  drawings!!!LOL

• but, yes thanks to MY LOVING NC close-knit   familia en mi home state(mi 2nd home state i call it )where mi sister &  parents are for so long,i appreciate them playing for me weekly for years. So i am sure my # will again hit,when? not sure butt yea ASHLEY ADAMS i am here. Not going no place. I just read a few new post, after i went to sleep and i want to say thanks to all and yes i am now logged in and will be late nigiht and early morning(if i can)but mi work hours and the field i work in the hours are LOCA! LOL Smiley but yes, I love what i do en vida and i then come here. so again so thanks so much to ALL who support my winnings and i will keep up the same vibe with you all too who are doing so! You can't win with a negative mentality, something i definitely don't and never will have en mi good life,that is yes blessed..  So ash good luck and thanks again, i am here. Go read some pm's as always and the board post on other sections of this nice post. I seen MTDEW immature worthless negative post and i got pms from many. I just let member RAH say what RAH said few pages back and i appreciate such and what others have. I already see there is more respect here and winning spirit from good people like me so that is the reason i am still here. Can't let one non-focus person undermine your good spirit.

• The 1 or 2 troubled individuals looking to cause hate here don't bother me,as i am too focus en vida, for that...  GOD SPEED y' hugs y' blessings siempre... #LETSWIN  Definitely going to soon re-post mine by noon or when i get off work by 2 today.  good luck ASHLEY your number is coming soon chica, so do NOT give up." I know it will arrive soon and put some NC cold hard cash $$$ from the lottery in your pocket this summer soon."adios

Good Luck Bella, Lady I see that 623 may happen yet EVEN Streetglide likes it for today....

GOOD LUCK to U

KrazyKaner's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                              Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #165656
                              April 16, 2015
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:33 am - IP Logged

..dats correct fam...real talk my dude!

Page 54 of 191