Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 2862 replies. Last post 1 year ago by OneHitAway.

Page 55 of 191
PrintE-mailLink
ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
New Bern, NC
United States
Member #159091
September 13, 2014
4620 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

548 often Followed by:014 072 130 206 218 231 308 362 371 372 386 418 461 591 915 560 579 610 679 976 741 846 850 862 879 905 980

• Doubles Following Often: 050 117 200 220 373 669 858 882
  • Historical Predictions: 059 152 234 286 361 432 467 482 632 793 912 955 850 857 635 016 164

United States
    Member #156369
    June 16, 2014
    570 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Bella, i think itpm is just frustrated with NCEL like the rest of us. I don't think he has too much of a issue with you personally.

I get a kick out of your posts and hope you keep 'em coming!

Thanks for sharing your info with us. I need all the help I can get.

You go get that money girl!

(read mi last post.)and yes. I m here. But i can't believe that grown folks over(and if over eighteen here,will do that.) I and all here know the word for it. It is not mature at all to things like that. I will just leave it there, and i already express late last night how i feel and i was raised to never back down from such types in life and i will NOT do that ever off line or on.And yes! I am still over here. Yep. Just know this... >>>> I would't leave. No need. Unless i feel like it.

I love to smile when seeing mi #s Cheershit as yours  &  love 24hrs.a  day to remain focus, be positive in life,to just simply  LOLkeep it fun since that is flagrantly, mi   personality and will remain this way in my good nice positive happy life. So, i again am so  appreciative today of your words. ( Actually, i just log in) & i had just  read your nice post member named (Lotta Lotto 51) You're right.

-

I will keep getting' MI own dinero $ and hope that my luck will rub off on more as it already has here and i will keep as i am doing supporting ONLY those who are supportive of me here,and that's many! So it prove exactly what we (all know) the majority wins each time from an election, to a public internet board. No one can over rule the majority. Hence, get your tickets today and win!!!$ Good people my pastor,and parents say deserve the best in life. Good people deserve Good luck, so i wish for you to win. I am down 4 drawings lol but i am still as you see happy "genuinely"to see others win even if i don't. Good luck lotta. Appreciate your post. I only answer when i see them so i JUST read yours. thanks again muchas gracia. #StayWinning and i wish you again SINCERE luck on your"future number win en NC."

Henderson.Nc
      United States
      Member #146524
      September 6, 2013
      202 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Now that's real support. Word up. I hope she get at us soon today. Ima wait again for all the men i name in ma  post get at me to explain themselves once and for all to me what im asking. That s###t aint cool at all. When they win, its all good aint it Ruby. But then when ITPM lose and yea i said it. Now what? Then, i notice from Mt.Dew. and ITPM, when you lose, you gon get at a woman who has shown nothing but respect here. Man,  Yall got mental issues real talk and if not you would just win ya dough, route for other peeps here and keep it movin.

Peace. 1

Hi there yourkinda off on a tangent this morning I think all the guys want is proof of the wins any one can get on here and say they won but I think all they want is Poof talk is real cheap..

I don't even post that I win here because its just too complex to post tickets now if thats the issue I totally understand

rubync's avatar - disney20
        wilson, nc
        United States
        Member #153080
        March 5, 2014
        1430 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Today l like 062'174'089'021####'362 and 600 good luck guys

United States
          Member #156369
          June 16, 2014
          570 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Hi there yourkinda off on a tangent this morning I think all the guys want is proof of the wins any one can get on here and say they won but I think all they want is Poof talk is real cheap..

I don't even post that I win here because its just too complex to post tickets now if thats the issue I totally understand

First, who are"they?" Names will be nice thanks,since majority here reach me off line daily and others on board. Smile If you mean the one's Angel had wrote in his post, i got it. & I already got at each one and no longer need to respond to those "1 or 2." There is absolutely  no excuse  for anyone to act their shoe size so your post on this today about those who have mistreated people here and way before i arrive is of no relevance IMO that is.

About your post la verdad? the truth es>>> LOLThis is so silly so i will keep comment short to you or long since it is MY own choice,how much i write.

Now...have you ask the other dozens of people that or no? I know the answer since i been follow the board regularly for years. Get back though. I really want to hear "your answer thanks a bunchies!" Some just simply exercise their RIGHT, to NOT  do what you want a person to do. Simple as that. I would have to have a slow boring immature negative life to order some one to do that. Thank GOD my lord bless me to not be so obtuse with thinking i have the RIGHT to make one do something they do not have to in our great country do until and unless we feel like it. To say what you say prove others point, like Angel and so many others Muntu, and so many others who are mature enough to say it. Some i met here tell me they just dont' feel like it and post here like me regularly and that is how it is or can't upload et.al., who is one to say otherwise. I LMFAO at that.

IF (and i see most here do not share a ticket THEY pay for out of THEIR pocket member Lucky, are you buying their tickets Lucky?Do you pay their bills?  Do you own them? I await your respectful response, but since i already know the answer i shall infer it is no)

NO EXCUSE acting like one is still having the mentality of high school.  If this is a support site for winners and or losers who are trying to win then that should be the focus of such relevance, nothing else. You do get that, right? Any mature person over again i repeat AGE 18 will.

It's all about good in life and that means if you support a winner and those who are winning who i met here and talk with regularly are just that. No excuse to mistreat anyone. I pray for the ones who feel it is OK. (Whoever i didn't get back to today pm or on board i sure will today!) adios.God speed.Thanks everyone whose pm'ing me so much daily and i will answer back and or on board while i am here regularly.Smile

Henderson.Nc
            United States
            Member #146524
            September 6, 2013
            202 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

First, who are"they?" Names will be nice thanks,since majority here reach me off line daily and others on board. Smile If you mean the one's Angel had wrote in his post, i got it. & I already got at each one and no longer need to respond to those "1 or 2." There is absolutely  no excuse  for anyone to act their shoe size so your post on this today about those who have mistreated people here and way before i arrive is of no relevance IMO that is.

About your post la verdad? the truth es>>> LOLThis is so silly so i will keep comment short to you or long since it is MY own choice,how much i write.

Now...have you ask the other dozens of people that or no? I know the answer since i been follow the board regularly for years. Get back though. I really want to hear "your answer thanks a bunchies!" Some just simply exercise their RIGHT, to NOT  do what you want a person to do. Simple as that. I would have to have a slow boring immature negative life to order some one to do that. Thank GOD my lord bless me to not be so obtuse with thinking i have the RIGHT to make one do something they do not have to in our great country do until and unless we feel like it. To say what you say prove others point, like Angel and so many others Muntu, and so many others who are mature enough to say it. Some i met here tell me they just dont' feel like it and post here like me regularly and that is how it is or can't upload et.al., who is one to say otherwise. I LMFAO at that.

IF (and i see most here do not share a ticket THEY pay for out of THEIR pocket member Lucky, are you buying their tickets Lucky?Do you pay their bills?  Do you own them? I await your respectful response, but since i already know the answer i shall infer it is no)

NO EXCUSE acting like one is still having the mentality of high school.  If this is a support site for winners and or losers who are trying to win then that should be the focus of such relevance, nothing else. You do get that, right? Any mature person over again i repeat AGE 18 will.

It's all about good in life and that means if you support a winner and those who are winning who i met here and talk with regularly are just that. No excuse to mistreat anyone. I pray for the ones who feel it is OK. (Whoever i didn't get back to today pm or on board i sure will today!) adios.God speed.Thanks everyone whose pm'ing me so much daily and i will answer back and or on board while i am here regularly.Smile

Bellasbmwlucki you wrote a page but still no proof I hope you got those wins and applaud you …So since your so goodwhats the number for today lets all get a win…..

I don't understand what me buying there tickets and taking care of there family have to do with you just backing up all the talk with poof of the wins….

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
              New Bern, NC
              United States
              Member #159091
              September 13, 2014
              4620 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2015, 11:58 am - IP Logged

SOOOO Many Good Number's cannot decide my list is getting LONGER & LONGER

955, 599, 255, 855, 858

144, 205, 206, 343, 443,

187, 623, 098, 088, 818

159, 152, 352, 421, 362

I will narrow this down or play all for 50 cents see what we get.....

United States
                Member #156369
                June 16, 2014
                570 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Today l like 062'174'089'021####'362 and 600 good luck guys

Oh ruby thanks again for your supportive words, in a post i just read here before.

-

Yes... and Let us all pray the board stay focus again on 

Good &  Support(genuine)let's hope yes. and i didn't ignore your post i was just posting to others first. and god bless u chica. 

I hope u win as always,Cheers i am waiting for your win next!!!!! definitely sticking with as you know i have much on the 620 for a while so it will come soon i just hope for ALL who play it sooner than later. It's so overdue  as the 362/623 en NC.LOL Still waiting and i will keep trying these "2 overdue as well as 940 till it hits this year."adios! God speed."

United States
                  Member #156369
                  June 16, 2014
                  570 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Bellasbmwlucki you wrote a page but still no proof I hope you got those wins and applaud you …So since your so goodwhats the number for today lets all get a win…..

I don't understand what me buying there tickets and taking care of there family have to do with you just backing up all the talk with poof of the wins….

I do not predict YOUR own numbers. and you do not have to hope, for me at all. I am good, Smileas there are many here, and i have not read you say that to others so i think we both know why,so no time for you and ANGEL if you're still here (i just read thanks, i agree 100%)Angel and Muntu,so many others i agree.  Member, LuckyNC317:i am not predicting your playing #s, no need to. LEARN how to play the game with YOUR OWN,not hard when YOU know prudently what you are doing. I am only here focus on good (real mature people sorry.)adios and i will pray for you today."

United States
                    Member #156369
                    June 16, 2014
                    570 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

955, 599, 255, 855, 858

144, 205, 206, 343, 443,

187, 623, 098, 088, 818

159, 152, 352, 421, 362

You're going to get it ash, keep it up!

Then just play what feel "right $$$ to you."

You will get it chica, sooner than later. Banana

OneHitAway's avatar - 2011 audi-a7-jpg.jpg
                      Charlotte, NC
                      United States
                      Member #109077
                      April 5, 2011
                      722 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

sum 7/11 only for me next few draws mathematically out way to far!!!!

Lottery is not random, research pays off!!!

United States
                        Member #167359
                        July 8, 2015
                        25 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

That's straight bull sh###t. Come betta than this real talk. I ain't showing jack up in this joint if i don't want and real talk. Come betta than that weak azz excuse. If i win again since i am out the army finally, and playing so if i win again ma ticket when i win my 089 stay right in ma pocket and ima remain that way ma self. Real talk is those who are jealou  fools with a losing streak don't wanna see no one win so they want to soak in their own misery and bring her or others down with em.Real talk.  Would rather wanna soak in their own misery. Good Bella not down with that. Her way of talk exhibit how she wisely play her own game working-smart she is and that is a good player period so you go and take that sh33t some place else.  Tangent,  as you said,  is what ITPM was on late last night because i witness it when she has been nothing but respectful to dude   and she is right with what she said to em as well as the other ones who as she said wanna act they shoe size.  I am still waiting on ITPM whose probably peaking at ma post right now so come at me and mt.mrdew i  wanna hear first hand why a grown azz man would come out the left side of his mouf like that. She is right. No excuse. and Bella nah ma . You stay winning baby girl. You see what's up. Peace.

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Nashville,NC
                          United States
                          Member #86372
                          February 3, 2010
                          4263 Posts
                          Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

That's straight bull sh###t. Come betta than this real talk. I ain't showing jack up in this joint if i don't want and real talk. Come betta than that weak azz excuse. If i win again since i am out the army finally, and playing so if i win again ma ticket when i win my 089 stay right in ma pocket and ima remain that way ma self. Real talk is those who are jealou  fools with a losing streak don't wanna see no one win so they want to soak in their own misery and bring her or others down with em.Real talk.  Would rather wanna soak in their own misery. Good Bella not down with that. Her way of talk exhibit how she wisely play her own game working-smart she is and that is a good player period so you go and take that sh33t some place else.  Tangent,  as you said,  is what ITPM was on late last night because i witness it when she has been nothing but respectful to dude   and she is right with what she said to em as well as the other ones who as she said wanna act they shoe size.  I am still waiting on ITPM whose probably peaking at ma post right now so come at me and mt.mrdew i  wanna hear first hand why a grown azz man would come out the left side of his mouf like that. She is right. No excuse. and Bella nah ma . You stay winning baby girl. You see what's up. Peace.

everything was good until people started believing that Bella crap this board is getting out of hand.....

NO ONE HITS EVERY SINGLE DRAW!!!!  IF SO WHERE IS THE PIC OF THE TICKETS???

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #91157
                            May 11, 2010
                            5521 Posts
                            Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

955, 599, 255, 855, 858

144, 205, 206, 343, 443,

187, 623, 098, 088, 818

159, 152, 352, 421, 362

Looking for 88 or 86 soon. Good luck ashleyaddams.

Lovies

Henderson.Nc
                              United States
                              Member #146524
                              September 6, 2013
                              202 Posts
                              Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

WOW your really upset….LOL where are your wins….Your all on the coat tails but you have posted no wins either no need to get upset if you post on here just back up what you say with poof no need to get so upsetlol...

Since you the hype man or woman ill ask you what are the numbers for today lets all get a win…Mad or nah….lol

Page 55 of 191