Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advantage Gold

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 8 months ago by ProfessorChaos.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Have you upgraded or do you plan to upgrade?

Yes [ 22 ]  [43.14%]
No [ 12 ]  [23.53%]
I never even bought APlus [ 17 ]  [33.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 51 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I have heard that they are updating it all the time.  Adding new features and all.  I don't own it just yet but it is now Windows based and so like some players who like software this might be a good choice.  Check out smart luck dot com but there is also a group about it over on Facebook.

Yup I am in that Group..  I won the Software from a contest..they were having..

it said congratdulations Marcia!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2015, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Somebody gave it to me, and shortly after my pc crashed, couldn't be repaired. I never looked for that license again, I use my own programs.

I cover most of it's functions in my own soft. My work is spread over php, sqlite, java, vba, excel, js ... . It should have been C# instead of java,  but I started with that. C# is 1 fifth faster than java for loops. I ran the test myself. VBA is much weaker than Java or C#, but Excel has advantages.(...)

I heard that it was done in Delphi and that they were picking up ideas of other people.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2015, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I bought the APlus many years ago, and I like it.

But I was wondering, for many people who have never won a jackpot, what would be the point of upgrading, if you cant make it work with the first software?

Are there even any new ideas being brought to the table?

This is a old topic here.

LMG is a good book which is practical and easy to understand.

It has became the Lotto Bible to numerous players in the world

although its content has not yet been changed or revised substantially since 1984.

Unfortunately, the A + / Gold Program does not really reflect the true meaning of LMG!

In other wards, A + / Gold just is the simple and mechanical repetition of the LMG only ,

as well as the most Lotto Programs in the market,

A+/Gold just is the carding and listing of Statistical Data for lotto games and

it doesn't have the prediction function to any lotto games in fact!

We can find the all updatings of A+/Gold just were in norm, operation and superficial.

So I don't understand why the A+/Gold has still kept the old Algorithm

in its program more than 30 years!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
      • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
        On The Edge of Infinity
        United States
        Member #160681
        November 4, 2014
        52 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2015, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

This is a old topic here.

LMG is a good book which is practical and easy to understand.

It has became the Lotto Bible to numerous players in the world

although its content has not yet been changed or revised substantially since 1984.

Unfortunately, the A + / Gold Program does not really reflect the true meaning of LMG!

In other wards, A + / Gold just is the simple and mechanical repetition of the LMG only ,

as well as the most Lotto Programs in the market,

A+/Gold just is the carding and listing of Statistical Data for lotto games and

it doesn't have the prediction function to any lotto games in fact!

We can find the all updatings of A+/Gold just were in norm, operation and superficial.

So I don't understand why the A+/Gold has still kept the old Algorithm

in its program more than 30 years!

Yes that is true, Gail Howard is an old topic here, but many people are still trying to get it right.  I did read one of the previous threads, and the person from monkeybutt was very knowledgable.  There is still one more thread I would like to go through, to make sure what I have truly is novel.  I agree with you that the old algorithm was dysfunctional.  I think one of the problems with the algorithm is that it appears that different chart had differnt "predictions" and therefore there was not one overriding algorithm that helped funnel the "correct" smart picks towards a viable wheel.  It definately became a problem when the "user" had to filter all the "smart picks" to determine which were good and which were not.  From readings of many posts, it became evident that the "smart picks" became something that the user just  by default would choose to ignore.  Do you have any suggestions for a better algorithm?

My apologies to LJ1, I dont know why I thought you were Indiana.  I must still have HelpMeWin on the brain.   Where are you helpme?  Michigan does have a slightly better report card than  Indiana, but nevertheless, with any chance of fraud with RNG, it is amazing that so many states use them.  I guess fraud is so rampant that its something that we just accept these days.

On The Edge of Infinity
          United States
          Member #160681
          November 4, 2014
          52 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2015, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Very nice Marcie.  Congrats.  Any successes so far?

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
            NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Yes that is true, Gail Howard is an old topic here, but many people are still trying to get it right.  I did read one of the previous threads, and the person from monkeybutt was very knowledgable.  There is still one more thread I would like to go through, to make sure what I have truly is novel.  I agree with you that the old algorithm was dysfunctional.  I think one of the problems with the algorithm is that it appears that different chart had differnt "predictions" and therefore there was not one overriding algorithm that helped funnel the "correct" smart picks towards a viable wheel.  It definately became a problem when the "user" had to filter all the "smart picks" to determine which were good and which were not.  From readings of many posts, it became evident that the "smart picks" became something that the user just  by default would choose to ignore.  Do you have any suggestions for a better algorithm?

My apologies to LJ1, I dont know why I thought you were Indiana.  I must still have HelpMeWin on the brain.   Where are you helpme?  Michigan does have a slightly better report card than  Indiana, but nevertheless, with any chance of fraud with RNG, it is amazing that so many states use them.  I guess fraud is so rampant that its something that we just accept these days.

I do hope A+/AG can work for us as a GH's fans.

From 2000 to today, I have learned LMG & A+/Gold carefully more than 10 times!

I have searched and  learned the Strategies about using LMG & A+/Gold carefully

from Lottery Post, Facebook, Smart Luck, and others. But Not only I have not yet

gotten a Jackpot in any lotto games but also I can not get a real profit by using A+/Gold until now!

I think you should know Mr Tex Amos who is the best member in Gail Howard Group of Facebook!

He's learning and using LMG and A+/Gold faithfully and tirelessly 

and he has created many strategies for using A+ more than 20 years.

But Mr Tex Amos has not yet gotten a Jackpot in any lotto games until now. (more than 20 years!) Why?

Are we not hard enough? OR Are we not smart enough?? OR  Are we bad luck???

No, absolutely!!!

Obviously, there is one answer only here: A+/Gold does not work!

Someone here said: "Read a somewhat negative review about the Gail Howard Smart Luck systems

that asked if the system really worked why were there only 106 jackpot winners out of the

thousands of systems sold in 29 years."

The best answer to the point above should be from" GH has sold a ton of stuff and if a ton of

people are all playing tons of numbers then I would expect pounds of wins. "

Please remember, it's a computer and Internet age!

The all aspects of our life have had the great progress by using the current advantage technology

of computer and Internet. There is a good example like Weather Forecast.

We have to admit that today's accuracy of the weather forecast  is much better than before.

It depends on the progress of contemporary computer science

(including the Artificial Intelligence and the Remote Sensing Technology) completely.

Final, LMG is a good lotto book! But A+/AG just is a statistical tool instead of predictor.

The Smart Pick is a garbage in fact!

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
            • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
            • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
              L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #54181
              August 8, 2007
              123 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2015, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Prof. I got the PM, no issues here. Everything is good. I hope you win. Smiley

I'm still tinkering around with the short term charts. Yea.. Michigan has those RNG games.

I liked it the other way when I could see actual draws take place.

Balance is Key

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: December 12, 2015, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Very nice Marcie.  Congrats.  Any successes so far?

I don't know how to download it I need help so untill I get help I will not be able to use it.. I am scare I might screw something  there is alot of things you have to do on your computer so I don't know much about it.. I do have a Flash drive that Gail Howard mailed to everyone in the group a few yrs. ago.. I never used it I was wondering was it the same thing. Someone in the group said I should get her book and read it.. I have a little small book she send us all.  My computer Guy said for him to come out and install the software it would cost me $35.00 I do plan on getting the software up and running. Thanks I will let you know once I get it started.  By the way Tex Amos is the one who told me I won the contest he also said he would walk me through it.. But I will see?

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: December 12, 2015, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Somebody gave it to me, and shortly after my pc crashed, couldn't be repaired. I never looked for that license again, I use my own programs.

I cover most of it's functions in my own soft. My work is spread over php, sqlite, java, vba, excel, js ... . It should have been C# instead of java,  but I started with that. C# is 1 fifth faster than java for loops. I ran the test myself. VBA is much weaker than Java or C#, but Excel has advantages.(...)

I heard that it was done in Delphi and that they were picking up ideas of other people.

That is why I need someone to help me with it so I don't screw up nothing on my computer you have to know what your during to Install the Software.

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #54181
                    August 8, 2007
                    123 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Ah save that Marcie...

You don't need to pay someone $35.00

You can install Smart Luck very easily.

Her are the steps I used...

1) close out all running programs.

2) Insert the Flash Drive into the PC

3) You should be at a screen titled Smart Luck Drive with a few icons, applications.

4) Double click ghmenu application

5) open the word Options with one click

6) Install on this computer with one click

7) after install exit

8) exit from next screen Smart Luck Flash Drive

9) Lower right corner of screen next to battery icon look for show hidden icons.

10) In the hidden Icons, look for safely remove hardware and eject disk

11) click one time on eject, and remove the flash drive

There you have it. The program should be in the lower left of the screen called  system program files. When you find it, right click one time and pin it to your task bar. then it visible to you at all times.

Hope that helps.

Smile

Balance is Key

On The Edge of Infinity
                      United States
                      Member #160681
                      November 4, 2014
                      52 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2015, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I do hope A+/AG can work for us as a GH's fans.

From 2000 to today, I have learned LMG & A+/Gold carefully more than 10 times!

I have searched and  learned the Strategies about using LMG & A+/Gold carefully

from Lottery Post, Facebook, Smart Luck, and others. But Not only I have not yet

gotten a Jackpot in any lotto games but also I can not get a real profit by using A+/Gold until now!

I think you should know Mr Tex Amos who is the best member in Gail Howard Group of Facebook!

He's learning and using LMG and A+/Gold faithfully and tirelessly 

and he has created many strategies for using A+ more than 20 years.

But Mr Tex Amos has not yet gotten a Jackpot in any lotto games until now. (more than 20 years!) Why?

Are we not hard enough? OR Are we not smart enough?? OR  Are we bad luck???

No, absolutely!!!

Obviously, there is one answer only here: A+/Gold does not work!

Someone here said: "Read a somewhat negative review about the Gail Howard Smart Luck systems

that asked if the system really worked why were there only 106 jackpot winners out of the

thousands of systems sold in 29 years."

The best answer to the point above should be from" GH has sold a ton of stuff and if a ton of

people are all playing tons of numbers then I would expect pounds of wins. "

Please remember, it's a computer and Internet age!

The all aspects of our life have had the great progress by using the current advantage technology

of computer and Internet. There is a good example like Weather Forecast.

We have to admit that today's accuracy of the weather forecast  is much better than before.

It depends on the progress of contemporary computer science

(including the Artificial Intelligence and the Remote Sensing Technology) completely.

Final, LMG is a good lotto book! But A+/AG just is a statistical tool instead of predictor.

The Smart Pick is a garbage in fact!

Well lottoburg, I can agree with you to a point.   Now Texamos has not hit a jackpot with the software, but what about Mr. Green?  He has had some success with it.  My budget can only handle so many games, so I don't play any type of keno.   If you analyze the smartpicks, you will notice that they are mostly indicating some patterns that were mentioned in the LMG.  Most notably the Trend Reversal, the Bottom and the Flag Formation.  Now I cant say how you interpret the data in the A+, but the user does have some responsiblity to either accept or reject a smart pick.  If I told you that Stock (XYZ) was going to go from 1 dollar to 50 in six months, you have to do your own homework and due diligence.  Nobody is going to accept you saying, "I lost all my money because the prediction I was told was wrong"

Now an interesting fact about the recommendation of the flag formation as a power number, is that it goes against one of gails maxims. That which happens most is most likely to occur again.  That in itself would be reason enough to be wary of an smart pick at 5 days.  When matrixes were standard 6/40, the flag formations were easier to spot and more prevalent.  I am not sure how much homework or system testing you are doing, but it appears you are not really doing any.  From looking at simple predictions on the LP boards, it appears that I am interpreting the data in the A+ program a little better than you seem to be.  In case you have not noticed, the smart picks are intuitive for some charts and logical for others.

P.S.  Marcie are your eyes hurting you?

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
                        Braselton Ga
                        United States
                        Member #121665
                        January 14, 2012
                        35 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

The old program will work in Dos Box on Windows 7 & Windows 8.1

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34146 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Ah save that Marcie...

You don't need to pay someone $35.00

You can install Smart Luck very easily.

Her are the steps I used...

1) close out all running programs.

2) Insert the Flash Drive into the PC

3) You should be at a screen titled Smart Luck Drive with a few icons, applications.

4) Double click ghmenu application

5) open the word Options with one click

6) Install on this computer with one click

7) after install exit

8) exit from next screen Smart Luck Flash Drive

9) Lower right corner of screen next to battery icon look for show hidden icons.

10) In the hidden Icons, look for safely remove hardware and eject disk

11) click one time on eject, and remove the flash drive

There you have it. The program should be in the lower left of the screen called  system program files. When you find it, right click one time and pin it to your task bar. then it visible to you at all times.

Hope that helps.

Smile

Thank you LJ1 something told me to come back to this thread I do have an empty Flash Drive I was wondering could I put it on a Flash Drive ok good to know I will follow your steps Thanks a lot Happy Holidays to you. I have this one Flash drive that Gail gave everyone in group a few yrs. ago I wonder is it the same thing? Well I will find out, I never used it though because it's too many number's.

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #54181
                            August 8, 2007
                            123 Posts
                            Posted: December 17, 2015, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome Marcie.

Smile

Happy Holidays to you too.

Balance is Key

On The Edge of Infinity
                              United States
                              Member #160681
                              November 4, 2014
                              52 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2016, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Happy New Year everybody!!  I hope all is well with everybody.  Well I have officially upgraded to gold.   I just couldn't start the new year with the annoying (yet effective) DosBox blue screen.  And not to late for the PB BILLION dollar JP!!!  I can't see a dedicated player not using a program, and the A+ suited me fine, so why not upgrade?  The only thing I need now is a new laptop to go with my new lottery program.

That being said I have done a quick analysis for the PB game.  Using the Multiple Hit Chart, it shows a number has not repeated in the last 19 games, so its due.  Of all the number to repeat, it would be a Trend Reversal off a long skip or the only two numbers that resemble that thing on Page 60, paragraph five, which are quite obvious.

Gail Howard says the trend is your friend, and it sure is hard to find a trend with only 27 games to analyze.  However if you go to chart 4b you can easily see the hottest numbers as +2 in the right furthest margin.  Good Luck.

In lotto breaking even is winning- Gail Howard