Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Advantage Gold

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 8 months ago by ProfessorChaos.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Have you upgraded or do you plan to upgrade?

Yes [ 22 ]  [43.14%]
No [ 12 ]  [23.53%]
I never even bought APlus [ 17 ]  [33.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 51 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Alpharetta, GA
United States
Member #169547
October 23, 2015
123 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2016, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Ok I'll play since I've been staring at these charts now forever. 

I agree the repeat is overdue by the 19 games.  Using the multiple hit ratio I come up with 57 as the most probable.  Followed by 19.    This is confirmed on the skip and hit chart as these numbers have higher than average hits for that skip. 

Adjacent hits are out 5 games.  A hit here is likely as well. 

I do not see a true lotto flag pattern. The closest I see is the first upstroke at 5 skips out on the 55.   Poss on the 59 but that is only 4 skips out and that is not good for first upstroke of flag, yes?   The 30 is 6 skips and probably missed the flag. 

Can you explain what you mean by the trend reversal?  I though you avoided playing a number until it had two confirmed hits to avoid a technical

correction. 

Also what are your thoughts on picking the high avg/ out numbers or diagonals from abbreviated hit chart for long shots?

Other than that I've been looking at the skip and hit chart for numbers due with above average hits per that skip 

thanks!

On The Edge of Infinity
    United States
    Member #160681
    November 4, 2014
    52 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2016, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Thank you LJ1 something told me to come back to this thread I do have an empty Flash Drive I was wondering could I put it on a Flash Drive ok good to know I will follow your steps Thanks a lot Happy Holidays to you. I have this one Flash drive that Gail gave everyone in group a few yrs. ago I wonder is it the same thing? Well I will find out, I never used it though because it's too many number's.

I dont believe the flash drive had AGold on it.  What you might do is call Joe, and tell him of the giveaway prize.  I believe you should be able to download the AGold directly from the SmartLuck website.Oh BTW today was update num 40.01.  Apparantly there are two new charts that he added.  I have not taken the time to investigate yet.  I hope he brought the ten game group bar charts back.  I kind of liked those!!  Right now I kind of only use 4b and 6, and triads.  Everything else I create custom.  Has anyone notice a data output difference for the triad chart between AGold and A+?  I will have to contact Joe.

In lotto breaking even is winning- Gail Howard

On The Edge of Infinity
      United States
      Member #160681
      November 4, 2014
      52 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2016, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Have you upgraded or do you plan to upgrade?

Yes[ 20 ] [42.55%]
      No[ 10 ] [21.28%]
      I never even bought APlus[ 17 ] [36.17%]
      Total Valid Votes[ 47 ] 
      Discarded Votes[ 0 ] 

So far 20 people have upgraded and 17 people have not bought APlus yet.  Honestly I dont use the gold too much.  I do continue to use the plus.  There is a chart in plus which I like to export.  It is the holy grail of charts.  Ironically the chart is not exportable in gold.  When I get around to it, I will post a  YT video for those who use the plus.  As far as I know the plus is still being supported.  There is a new chart in the gold that  I like but I haven't printed it yet, because it looks like it is going to take up a lot of ink and ink is pretty expensive

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #54181
        August 8, 2007
        123 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2016, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Hey there Prof. Chaos...

I enjoy both AP & AG I noticed a slight difference in the H and I chart Bias (L-5/L-10) when comparing AP to AG. Spoke briefly with Joe on this, he tends to favor the AG bias over the AP bias. (Perhaps of the new AG platform)? 

I would like to see the YT video. Why do you export the chart you're describing?

AG has much more options to look at the charts than AP, I'm still trying to grasp it all.

I don't know for sure, but I thought I read somewhere or he told me that support will come to an end at some time for AP.

Great chatting with you.

Balance is Key

On The Edge of Infinity
          United States
          Member #160681
          November 4, 2014
          52 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2016, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey there Prof. Chaos...

I enjoy both AP & AG I noticed a slight difference in the H and I chart Bias (L-5/L-10) when comparing AP to AG. Spoke briefly with Joe on this, he tends to favor the AG bias over the AP bias. (Perhaps of the new AG platform)? 

I would like to see the YT video. Why do you export the chart you're describing?

AG has much more options to look at the charts than AP, I'm still trying to grasp it all.

I don't know for sure, but I thought I read somewhere or he told me that support will come to an end at some time for AP.

Great chatting with you.

Hi LJ1.  I am going to have to make some chart index, because often times I cant recall, what H and I are.  I have been trying to use the scoreboard lately.  It is much better than the Aplus one.  It includes a DSH.  However for some reason Joe has made the skip column and hit percentage column linked.  So you cant sort by the skip.  If you sort by skip it sort by the percentage column.  Doesn't make much sense to me.  I export the chart from plus and then put it in excel.  When I put it in excel, I sort the skips into streaks.  I use the Gail Howards guide of how many hits to expect in a hot streak, and I count cold periods based on between 1 to 3 hits.

The scoreboard uses charts 3,4,5,6,7,C,D.  I made some templates to print with the scoreboard, because I like to look at LD counts in the last 200 draws.  It gives a better indication of what is behind.  There is one new chart in gold that I call the Pyramid System Chart.  Great for games like PB and MM when looking at the bonus ball. 

I have been experiment with usind chart 4B with a range of L200 games and then counting the cold periods that way.   I will try and show you what I mean for your game.  I have a lot of games on my plate right now, and with a proper protocol of  steps, and a good way to document your ideas and thoughts, one can become lost.  I am doing my best.

Good Luck.