Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2015

Topic closed. 2622 replies. Last post 1 year ago by paradigm777.

Page 7 of 175
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31517 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Look what NJ got today!

New Jersey 2-2-2
    Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
    Wilson-Elm City
    United States
    Member #70647
    February 7, 2009
    1743 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Look what NJ got today!

New Jersey 2-2-2

O.K.  WE need  "555" for tonight then ! Or either 666----111.

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31517 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I had 3109....lol....Just cannot win with these crooks. They have already started out BAD with the pick 3 so we are in for another terrible month with NCEL...They collect billions while we collect pocket change.....

Just about through with them after today.....

Going with double 1's day and night and double 6's nite till one of them comes out. To be sure they want be so crooked as to not bring either again this month....They must be using Hong-Kong Math balls or something....

Congrats to anyone that hits today or tonite as you deserve it..... Two of the number they have drawn already in the pick 3 I have never played in my life, nor will I ever play them either...let them keep pulling these stupid numbers and people will finally catch on and slack way back on playing......

You say you're playing double 1's day & night...well when I look at 557 I think of double 0's for what it's worth!...but if it comes from 169 instead of 557 who knows....maybe 361 306 319 309 301 (930 has never hit straight) 601 901 661 991 but then again if you play 661 & 991 you do have to play 116 & 119 too so you may be right but it's hard to figure things out these days!

If you try your best to think positive you may be surprised & get a big hit Caji!

These books I've read say you get what you think & you attract what you think to yourself but I know it's very hard to do for sure!

As for people slacking up on playing don't count on it...at least here in my town they sure are not slacking up at all.

Rachel007's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
        GEORGIA PEACH
        United States
        Member #70173
        January 25, 2009
        4007 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

rachel NC got 578 yesterday 

NC HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

578 IS 7X8=56

LOVING 856,756

please play all month!

Thank you!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31517 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

512     532...TTT for 557

053     451

987     567

Thanks Rachel...also look at the 2nd TTT...there's 567 straight across & in the corner also!!!

Rolesville NC
            United States
            Member #167245
            July 2, 2015
            373 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2015, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rachel007 

Wilson-Elm City
              United States
              Member #70647
              February 7, 2009
              1743 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

You say you're playing double 1's day & night...well when I look at 557 I think of double 0's for what it's worth!...but if it comes from 169 instead of 557 who knows....maybe 361 306 319 309 301 (930 has never hit straight) 601 901 661 991 but then again if you play 661 & 991 you do have to play 116 & 119 too so you may be right but it's hard to figure things out these days!

If you try your best to think positive you may be surprised & get a big hit Caji!

These books I've read say you get what you think & you attract what you think to yourself but I know it's very hard to do for sure!

As for people slacking up on playing don't count on it...at least here in my town they sure are not slacking up at all.

I think they have REALLY gone crooked, not just saying it. I read this, this morning:

"Mega Lotteries system Scam BUSTED! BIG TIME WHAAAA; "The Purpose of Pressure"

I see all government things now from the local government to the Presidency stealing all the money they can getting prepared for this  September,  (21st-30th) and  "The BIG Event" when we will all be left out in the cold....Asteroids hitting every where now already.  5 Big ones in just 3 nights..  . One in  N.C., Argintina, Brazil, Australia, Iraq, and 1 other place. The Iraq one was really big but not as big as the one everyone is expecting in September to hit in the Atlantic Ocean. Jade_Helm already in place in all states, mostly southwesterns ones as they are up in high mountains there to avoid the destruction. If I had to bet I would say there so-called LIVE drawings are a farce and they are using the lowest payout drawings of the pre-draws right now. BUT, we will never get to know because we can't get past those 3 solid steel doors you have to go through to get to them.... Anyway, things are NOT right. The numbers do NOT add up at this time....Several years back it was nothing to live off the lottery, try it today. Like when Black Saint was here. people were raking in the money. No more days like those....Anyway, I am really serious about the NCEL and also about something really Bad next month ! I pray it doesn't happen but things are really bad now and people do not love one another as they should. The police have gone wild...."You know what I mean" This government is corrupt to the core and things are not pleasing to our Creator and I believe HE/SHE/IT is fixing to start things out anew once again...This is just my opinion  as I study this 16 hrs a day now and like I said, things are not as they seem right now.

Anyway, Todd might delete this but that is O.K.

Just wanted you to know I really don't believe NCEL is playing strait up right now....But, there is nothing we can do about it...I think also you may be right. The more money people lose the more they want to play and try and catch up, which 90% of the time is NOT going to happen, especially right now....

Much love to all and I know the two 5's means 00 but NCEL will probably disregard this and use it to steal more money from us.... I just know that double 1's and 6's need to be in some night drawing for real math to work. Numbers always have to even themselves out one way or the other. Maybe I am just not giving them time enough but I have never seen it like this before....

Much Love people and Good luck as we will need it now and in the near future !

Wilson-Elm City
                United States
                Member #70647
                February 7, 2009
                1743 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2015, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Guess I will spend a little more...lol...... with 501--401--097--598--527--707--117--252--795 ...That's enough for them for tonight....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !  !  !

durham nc
                  United States
                  Member #109415
                  April 12, 2011
                  1420 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2015, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                    Pittsburg, Ks
                    United States
                    Member #3382
                    January 17, 2004
                    80792 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

8.3.15 M/E

+22 557

55 57

77 79

99 91

11 13

33 35

God Bless America

US Flag

LaGrange NC
                      United States
                      Member #53915
                      July 26, 2007
                      1374 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

490 tonite...............I Agree!

Wink

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31517 Posts
                        Posted: August 2, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I think they have REALLY gone crooked, not just saying it. I read this, this morning:

"Mega Lotteries system Scam BUSTED! BIG TIME WHAAAA; "The Purpose of Pressure"

I see all government things now from the local government to the Presidency stealing all the money they can getting prepared for this  September,  (21st-30th) and  "The BIG Event" when we will all be left out in the cold....Asteroids hitting every where now already.  5 Big ones in just 3 nights..  . One in  N.C., Argintina, Brazil, Australia, Iraq, and 1 other place. The Iraq one was really big but not as big as the one everyone is expecting in September to hit in the Atlantic Ocean. Jade_Helm already in place in all states, mostly southwesterns ones as they are up in high mountains there to avoid the destruction. If I had to bet I would say there so-called LIVE drawings are a farce and they are using the lowest payout drawings of the pre-draws right now. BUT, we will never get to know because we can't get past those 3 solid steel doors you have to go through to get to them.... Anyway, things are NOT right. The numbers do NOT add up at this time....Several years back it was nothing to live off the lottery, try it today. Like when Black Saint was here. people were raking in the money. No more days like those....Anyway, I am really serious about the NCEL and also about something really Bad next month ! I pray it doesn't happen but things are really bad now and people do not love one another as they should. The police have gone wild...."You know what I mean" This government is corrupt to the core and things are not pleasing to our Creator and I believe HE/SHE/IT is fixing to start things out anew once again...This is just my opinion  as I study this 16 hrs a day now and like I said, things are not as they seem right now.

Anyway, Todd might delete this but that is O.K.

Just wanted you to know I really don't believe NCEL is playing strait up right now....But, there is nothing we can do about it...I think also you may be right. The more money people lose the more they want to play and try and catch up, which 90% of the time is NOT going to happen, especially right now....

Much love to all and I know the two 5's means 00 but NCEL will probably disregard this and use it to steal more money from us.... I just know that double 1's and 6's need to be in some night drawing for real math to work. Numbers always have to even themselves out one way or the other. Maybe I am just not giving them time enough but I have never seen it like this before....

Much Love people and Good luck as we will need it now and in the near future !

Well let me ask you just one question, then I'll drop it...if you feel like you do about the NC lottery why in the world do you play?

Now Caji, you know I like you & think you are a wonderful & caring person but if I felt that strong about the lottery being so crooked I just don't think I'd give them a dime of my money!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31517 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2015, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Well let me ask you just one question, then I'll drop it...if you feel like you do about the NC lottery why in the world do you play?

Now Caji, you know I like you & think you are a wonderful & caring person but if I felt that strong about the lottery being so crooked I just don't think I'd give them a dime of my money!

I just have to tell you all what just happened...the minute I hit post reply to the above post my power went off & I'm sitting here in the dark for a few seconds & then the power came right back on...of course I had to turn my computer back on & log back onto LP but that was the strangest thing I have ever seen!

It kind of makes me wonder why it happened...there is no storm or nothing going on that would cause it to happen...but it sure was "freaky" to say the least!Big Grin Angel

EZMONEE's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                            Pick3 Analyst
                            All States
                            United States
                            Member #106260
                            February 15, 2011
                            17225 Posts
                            Posted: August 2, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Eve keys: 1&8

Type EZ$

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico