Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's lottery winners

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LottoMomma.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

I was doing some research on that woman and her past lottery winners, and i cannot find the winners anywhere online, is it possible that the names have been changed for security purposes or the names are fake ? just wondering, because i have seen her on youtube in this interview and she said that she had never won a big prize, yet her customers have won many times ! What? is it because she doesn't really play ? if your systems are that good, shouldn't you have won at least one big prize during all these years ? sorry, my head hurts just thinking about this, i'm out !

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    815 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:22 am - IP Logged

Gail Howard has been selling her systems for decades (since the 70's???) so it is quite likely that some of her customers have had big wins.  As for no win for her personally, she hit the jackpot with her marketing skills.  Why play the lottery when hundreds of people are sending you money every day?

Personally, I would not be at all surprised to hear that it is all made up out the imagination of some copy writer.  Lottery advertising is meant to appeal to our greed and most of them do a pretty good job of it, especially if the reader doesn't know much about lottery stats.

I think Gail Howard's big contribution to the lottery world was the concept of the hit-and-skip chart.  Since then, nada, IMO.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3103 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2015, 8:52 am - IP Logged

In my opinion the place to research would be the press releases for the lottery they won.  I do believe most big winners eventually drop off the radar once they get sick of being the target of every con-artist, salesman and moocher who can find them.

Doesn't hurt to plan ahead with a low profile.  Last time I moved I forgot to file a change of address with the post office, only let the people I wanted to hear from know, boy did the junk mail drop off. 

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

You obviously aren't a Gail Howard fan or you would swallow everything she says, hook ,line and sinker.  Her fans don't research her statements, they simple believe and buy more of her stuff.  Even though none of them have ever claimed winning a jackpot, they know that big win is just around the corner.  Who knows, they could be right.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

MrLeRoy,

I've poste this before but the belief that a system exists to beat the lottery does more to sell systems than any system actually having beat the lottery.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
            Member #165541
            April 12, 2015
            541 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I was doing some research on that woman and her past lottery winners, and i cannot find the winners anywhere online, is it possible that the names have been changed for security purposes or the names are fake ? just wondering, because i have seen her on youtube in this interview and she said that she had never won a big prize, yet her customers have won many times ! What? is it because she doesn't really play ? if your systems are that good, shouldn't you have won at least one big prize during all these years ? sorry, my head hurts just thinking about this, i'm out !

i cannot find the winners anywhere online

Well you certainly did not look very well.

Do you even know how to use the internet?

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10351 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2015, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

This kind of 'proof'?

Proof of Gail Howard's Lottery Jackpot Winners

Written by Gail Howard

First hit on a search for Gail Howard system lottery winners.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4495 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Spot on Coin!

You put down your bet & takes your chances.

Ancient Chinese 2500 year old scroll says risk & opportunity are indelibly linked

Take the risk & you may win - hooray, lose, then learn from the experience.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                  Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3103 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2015, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

This kind of 'proof'?

Proof of Gail Howard's Lottery Jackpot Winners

Written by Gail Howard

First hit on a search for Gail Howard system lottery winners.

Yes by all means do a search for: Proof of Gail Howard's Lottery Jackpot Winners

bing first finds the GH page where the user winners are listed with links to their stories. 

She has sold enough copies of the software for even a broken clock to have been right often enough to produce winners. 

I believe the accounts to be true. 

BobP

In a couple of days bing will find this LP thread first.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #165541
                    April 12, 2015
                    541 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2015, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

shouldn't you have won at least one big prize during all these years

Does a 5/6 count as a big prize?

I would imagine that hardly many people on LP have ever even done that good.

Besides I don't think she gets carried away with playing anymore.  I dont know what year she was born, but I imagine, she must be pushing 90.

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10351 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2015, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Some people on this site were also in a lather over Richard Lustig - until they bought his book.

Lep

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19825 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Yes by all means do a search for: Proof of Gail Howard's Lottery Jackpot Winners

bing first finds the GH page where the user winners are listed with links to their stories. 

She has sold enough copies of the software for even a broken clock to have been right often enough to produce winners. 

I believe the accounts to be true. 

BobP

In a couple of days bing will find this LP thread first.

"She has sold enough copies of the software for even a broken clock to have been right often enough to produce winners." 

That's harder than you think, look at the numbers of predictions LP members make everyday without ever having a jackpot winner. 

Reading every week or so about someone winning a lottery jackpot somewhere in the world have given many the impression that eventually any system will win but players don't have that much money or time.

Evil Looking       

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                          Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #104962
                          January 23, 2011
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2015, 10:55 am - IP Logged

I am amazed this thread hasn't been locked yet.  Something isn't right about GH, but the free lottery tips are interesting,  but most people already do the hot and cold number thing.

Trump 2016!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19825 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I am amazed this thread hasn't been locked yet.  Something isn't right about GH, but the free lottery tips are interesting,  but most people already do the hot and cold number thing.

"I am amazed this thread hasn't been locked yet."

Why?  It was only started two days ago, isn't a thread given at least 30 days for someone to comment before being locked?

Evil Looking       

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                              Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #104962
                              January 23, 2011
                              1075 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2015, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

"I am amazed this thread hasn't been locked yet."

Why?  It was only started two days ago, isn't a thread given at least 30 days for someone to comment before being locked?

Gail howard topics seem to be frowned on here, you have taken my comment completely out of context.  Go search for gail howard here.  Most were closed within a few days, one lasted quite a while.

Trump 2016!