Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's lottery winners

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LottoMomma.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7314 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2015, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Gail howard topics seem to be frowned on here, you have taken my comment completely out of context.  Go search for gail howard here.  Most were closed within a few days, one lasted quite a while.

LP's lottery book store sells GH's books so it's probably not a taboo subject, but this topic is about the players Howard claims won jackpots using her methods. Her products were around before MM and PB so many of those jackpots were between $100,000 and $2 million.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
    LAS VEGAS
    United States
    Member #47729
    November 22, 2006
    4503 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

LP's lottery book store sells GH's books so it's probably not a taboo subject, but this topic is about the players Howard claims won jackpots using her methods. Her products were around before MM and PB so many of those jackpots were between $100,000 and $2 million.

I Agree!

Anyone, acquainted with GH, think about contacting the Gaming Gail Lady and asking her directly - from the horse's mouth (so to speak Wink)

Sun SmileyEddessa_Knight

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
      Member #164603
      March 8, 2015
      613 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Gail howard topics seem to be frowned on here, you have taken my comment completely out of context.  Go search for gail howard here.  Most were closed within a few days, one lasted quite a while.

You didn't give any context.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #165541
        April 12, 2015
        545 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2015, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Yes by all means do a search for: Proof of Gail Howard's Lottery Jackpot Winners

bing first finds the GH page where the user winners are listed with links to their stories. 

She has sold enough copies of the software for even a broken clock to have been right often enough to produce winners. 

I believe the accounts to be true. 

BobP

In a couple of days bing will find this LP thread first.

Hey BobP.  Did you somehow get a hold of her program sales data?  I am very curious myself.

How many copies of the DOS software has she sold?

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7314 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Many of Gail Howard's jackpot winners were before 1995 and their jackpots averaged under $1 million. Some of the prizes were under $100,000 and a few under $50,000.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
            LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4503 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2015, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Stack, for the investigation & report!

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
              Indianapolis, IN
              United States
              Member #151842
              January 28, 2014
              107 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I am unaware of actual winners from using a Gail Howard system. But, by browsing through the free tips on her website, I have been able to study my numbers differently. Can a single system be developed for one specific game in one state? Maybe. Can a single system be developed for one specific game in every state? Probably not.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3104 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2015, 8:48 am - IP Logged

Hey BobP.  Did you somehow get a hold of her program sales data?  I am very curious myself.

How many copies of the DOS software has she sold?

While I'm not privy to such info, one can get a general idea she has sold a good number of copies based not only on how long she has been in business, there is also the fact the business has generated enough sales to afford advertising all these years, has some employees to pay, etc.  There was a time lottonet supplied her with lottery draw data which wasn't cheap, paid no problem. 

Reviewing her website answers a number of questions about past winners, things either read true to you or set off the B.S. detector, you decide.

Threads that turn into free advertising tend to get locked.

In my opinion people put some effort into Pick-3/4 prediction because there is little downside to multiple winners unless over subscribed.  Can't see putting a lot of effort into 5/6 prediction except for fun as the risk of others playing those combinations splitting the prize into peanuts is too great.  Expect anyone posting plays for 5/6 they will actually play is rare. 

BobP

You already know how to win the lottery, just do it !!!

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #104962
                  January 23, 2011
                  1075 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

You didn't give any context.

Doesn't matter.  RJOh is one of my haters and will twist anything I say.

Trump 2016!

Candy-Lane's avatar - yocco

United States
                    Member #167255
                    July 2, 2015
                    102 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I have never heard of Gail Howard so, I did a google search and discovered that she has undoubtedly made a lot of money selling her (in my opinion), "get rich quick scheme."

OR, am I wrong and Gail Howard actually won the big PG/MM jackpot and is sharing with the world how she won? I couldn't find anywhere showing that she hit the big jackpot.

Statistically speaking, every ticket has equal odds of winning regardless of how the numbers are selected.

I'm just stating my opinion. If you are a GH fan then fine, do what you think will work for you.  We will just have to agree to disagree.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2015, 11:54 am - IP Logged

While I'm not privy to such info, one can get a general idea she has sold a good number of copies based not only on how long she has been in business, there is also the fact the business has generated enough sales to afford advertising all these years, has some employees to pay, etc.  There was a time lottonet supplied her with lottery draw data which wasn't cheap, paid no problem. 

Reviewing her website answers a number of questions about past winners, things either read true to you or set off the B.S. detector, you decide.

Threads that turn into free advertising tend to get locked.

In my opinion people put some effort into Pick-3/4 prediction because there is little downside to multiple winners unless over subscribed.  Can't see putting a lot of effort into 5/6 prediction except for fun as the risk of others playing those combinations splitting the prize into peanuts is too great.  Expect anyone posting plays for 5/6 they will actually play is rare. 

BobP

You already know how to win the lottery, just do it !!!

"Can't see putting a lot of effort into 5/6 prediction except for fun as the risk of others playing those combinations splitting the prize into peanuts is too great.  Expect anyone posting plays for 5/6 they will actually play is rare." 

I've always played the predictions I posted for the Ohio's Rolling Cash5(5/39) and Classic Lotto(6/49) but I doubt if anyone else would play those numbers if they checked my prediction statistics because  I've only matched 5of6 one time in one and never did better than 3of5 in the other.

For me tracking and predicting pick3/4 would be a lot more work since they are daily games played at least twice everyday and the payouts are smaller.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5611 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Doesn't matter.  RJOh is one of my haters and will twist anything I say.

There you go with the "hate" thing again. Can't you just get over the fact that when someone replies to you with a question or a response, that hate has nothing to do with it?

Maybe you should just grow up.

RJOh's response was accurate and appropriate, and I didn't see any "hate".

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5123 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2015, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Has any LP member:

(1) ever won w/ GH real money not $5<$10<$20 that don't count, unless over a year of play UR ahead $$$$$$$$

(2) ever really hit a jackpot $5,000>$10,000>$25,000>$100,000 or more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$

(3) ever know of anyone personnally who has won a jackpot, broke-even, or lost<<<<<<<<w/ GH<<<$$$$$$$$

ANYONE>>>??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 

Indianapolis, IN
                            United States
                            Member #151842
                            January 28, 2014
                            107 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2015, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

"Can't see putting a lot of effort into 5/6 prediction except for fun as the risk of others playing those combinations splitting the prize into peanuts is too great.  Expect anyone posting plays for 5/6 they will actually play is rare." 

I've always played the predictions I posted for the Ohio's Rolling Cash5(5/39) and Classic Lotto(6/49) but I doubt if anyone else would play those numbers if they checked my prediction statistics because  I've only matched 5of6 one time in one and never did better than 3of5 in the other.

For me tracking and predicting pick3/4 would be a lot more work since they are daily games played at least twice everyday and the payouts are smaller.

I too have been playing my predictions for Indiana's Cash 5 (5/41). I got 3 of 5 yesterday. I also checked past winners on the official Hoosier Lottery website and there aren't many that hit the jackpot. I have suspended playing the pick 3/4 games in lieu of the Cash 5.

Indianapolis, IN
                              United States
                              Member #151842
                              January 28, 2014
                              107 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2015, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Spot on Coin!

You put down your bet & takes your chances.

Ancient Chinese 2500 year old scroll says risk & opportunity are indelibly linked

Take the risk & you may win - hooray, lose, then learn from the experience.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

I'm digging this quote. I Agree!