Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's lottery winners

Topic closed. 47 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LottoMomma.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3106 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2015, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I have never heard of Gail Howard so, I did a google search and discovered that she has undoubtedly made a lot of money selling her (in my opinion), "get rich quick scheme."

OR, am I wrong and Gail Howard actually won the big PG/MM jackpot and is sharing with the world how she won? I couldn't find anywhere showing that she hit the big jackpot.

Statistically speaking, every ticket has equal odds of winning regardless of how the numbers are selected.

I'm just stating my opinion. If you are a GH fan then fine, do what you think will work for you.  We will just have to agree to disagree.

The software is a set of tools for working the data available from the lottery draws.  It is not sold as a get rich quick scheme as some others are, it is simply sold like a set of wood working tools from Sears with lots of prize winning bird houses as examples of what those with the skill set to use such tools might accomplish. 

GH freely admits she has never won big time, and plays a minimum ticket like my (12,6,4,6)=6 3+3=JP wheel to keep her hand in the game.  Those who can't, teach, is an established witticism.  You can learn everything there is to know about almost anything without actually being able to do it yourself. 

BobP

The best time to plant a tree was a year ago.  The second best time is today. (Another old Chinese wise guy saying.)

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #104962
    January 23, 2011
    1075 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2015, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

There you go with the "hate" thing again. Can't you just get over the fact that when someone replies to you with a question or a response, that hate has nothing to do with it?

Maybe you should just grow up.

RJOh's response was accurate and appropriate, and I didn't see any "hate".

No, his response was not.  If you actually went and searched plenty have ended up locked within a few days.  As for the "hate" thing, can't people just stop being lazy and search for what I mentioned, instead of shrugging it off and trying to imply I am stupid for pointing something out?

Trump 2016!

New Hampshire
      United States
      Member #163572
      February 3, 2015
      40 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2015, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Never ceases to amaze me how many morons are on this forum that think you can win at the lottery with skill.  a fool and his money indeed.  No wonder so many scam artists exist.  It obviously is a lucrative business to be in.

random is random is random

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Gail's Lottery Master Guide was the first book I ever read on lottery. No, I take that back...Robert Serotic's books were. But anywho, these are great  "beginner" books to sink your teeth into if you are considering using lottery systems. Sort of the jackpot "lottery bibles", if you will. 

Do You Want To Win Today?  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/286011

New Hampshire
          United States
          Member #163572
          February 3, 2015
          40 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2015, 1:11 am - IP Logged

The only winner is the company that actress called "Gail Howard" worked for.  You can't predict random or there would be a million jackpot winners a week all getting about a $20 payout.  As long as you accept that number systems are for entertainment value only for number lovers then that's fine but please don't buy those books thinking you'll actually win.  Your better off sending your money to the church of Scientology then to buy that book under false pretenses.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
            LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4508 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2015, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Gail's Lottery Master Guide was the first book I ever read on lottery. No, I take that back...Robert Serotic's books were. But anywho, these are great  "beginner" books to sink your teeth into if you are considering using lottery systems. Sort of the jackpot "lottery bibles", if you will. 

lottolaughs Lady

Keep Smiling Always!

Good Sunday Blessings

Eddesa_Knight

Mail For You

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7325 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Never ceases to amaze me how many morons are on this forum that think you can win at the lottery with skill.  a fool and his money indeed.  No wonder so many scam artists exist.  It obviously is a lucrative business to be in.

random is random is random

"Never ceases to amaze me how many morons are on this forum that think you can win at the lottery with skill."

Were the Aussie syndicate that bought out the Virginia Lotto game and the people who won millions triggering a rollover in Massachusetts Cash WinFall game a bunch of morons too?

Doesn't happen often, but there are overlays that skilled players take advantage of. Do your QPs have an advantage over self picks?

New Hampshire
                United States
                Member #163572
                February 3, 2015
                40 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2015, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Given historically most jackpot winners are QPs I'd say yes they do.  And I'll give you that if you can scrape up hundreds of thousands to buy a ton of combos your odds go up a little.  But get real that won't happen again now that these huge matrices exist.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7325 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2015, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Given historically most jackpot winners are QPs I'd say yes they do.  And I'll give you that if you can scrape up hundreds of thousands to buy a ton of combos your odds go up a little.  But get real that won't happen again now that these huge matrices exist.

"Given historically most jackpot winners are QPs I'd say yes they do."

Don't let the mathematical fact when more players purchase QPs, more jackpot winners will be QPs get in the way of a lame argument, right?

"And I'll give you that if you can scrape up hundreds of thousands to buy a ton of combos your odds go up a little."

The odds of winning are exactly the same for one person purchasing "hundreds of thousands" worth of tickets as a group of strangers collectively purchasing the same amount of tickets.

I have a small collection of pre-PC lottery books and the majority are methods on how to play "your numbers". They are similar to the wheels found here on LP, but use paper and pencil. When wheeling a group of numbers, players are betting enough of their numbers will be drawn so they will win just like QP players are betting whatever combinations the lottery terminal generates will win. There is no mathematical advantage either way.

"But get real that won't happen again now that these huge matrices exist."

The size of matrices was the reason wheels were mathematical designed to give "if" guarantees. I do agree it takes no skill to ask a clerk for a QP.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                    Member #129822
                    June 28, 2012
                    366 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2015, 5:43 am - IP Logged

I use her data myself........its a good source of info -it  might help you to choose better numbers but it doesn't  take  the randomness of the lottery in consideration. Since 1995  I have not heard of a big winner using her system.

Big Smile

New Hampshire
                      United States
                      Member #163572
                      February 3, 2015
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2015, 8:07 am - IP Logged

have fun with your scam book.  They will laugh at you all the way to the bank.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7325 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2015, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

I use her data myself........its a good source of info -it  might help you to choose better numbers but it doesn't  take  the randomness of the lottery in consideration. Since 1995  I have not heard of a big winner using her system.

I have no idea how many players using Howard's wheeling methods won jackpots since 1995 and you don't either.

"might help you to choose better numbers but it doesn't  take  the randomness of the lottery in consideration."

The drawings can't be random if there is a way to choose better numbers. At best it gives logical or mathematical reasons to use some numbers.

New Hampshire
                          United States
                          Member #163572
                          February 3, 2015
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: September 8, 2015, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

The drawings are random and previously drawn numbers have no effect on what comes next draw.  Not the same balls.  Machine gets recalibrated and audited each draw by hopefully an independent company.  You can beat the lottery.  If you know someone on the inside who knows where winning scratch ticket get planted maybe you can win.  But number draws like mega and power ball, nope.  Sorry your wasting your money.

If you love numbers and putting them in a database to look at trends and that makes you happy then that software is worth every penny to a person like you.  To the average joe buying it thinking it's helping them win the lottery, they are getting scammed.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7325 Posts
                            Posted: September 9, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

The drawings are random and previously drawn numbers have no effect on what comes next draw.  Not the same balls.  Machine gets recalibrated and audited each draw by hopefully an independent company.  You can beat the lottery.  If you know someone on the inside who knows where winning scratch ticket get planted maybe you can win.  But number draws like mega and power ball, nope.  Sorry your wasting your money.

If you love numbers and putting them in a database to look at trends and that makes you happy then that software is worth every penny to a person like you.  To the average joe buying it thinking it's helping them win the lottery, they are getting scammed.

"To the average joe buying it thinking it's helping them win the lottery, they are getting scammed."

I have no idea of why your "average joe" would purchase a complicated method like this when the "average joes" on LP buy one or two QPs and discuss how they will spend their winnings. If you have an example of Gail Howard guaranteeing anyone a jackpot using her methods post it.

New Hampshire
                              United States
                              Member #163572
                              February 3, 2015
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: September 9, 2015, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

You clearly believe in these systems as much as I believed in Santa when I was a kid.  I believe it's a scam to part a fool from his money.  I'll agree to disagree and we can leave it at that.