Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you do?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 1 year ago by mypiemaster.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2015, 3:29 am - IP Logged

For Entertainment Purposes Only:

Your better half " thinks" you spending far too much money on  lottery tickets/ scratchers even though you don't agree, but suddenly  you given an Ultimatum: Cease and Desist immediately or we through,  it's over, l am moving out. Your response would be?

*** Have a Great rest of the week & upcoming weekend People- while you at it,  Stay Healthy!

They would have to get over it. I work two jobs and I will spend my extra money on what I want. I would understand if I spent money meant for the rent or bills, but that seems a bit controlling.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2015, 3:36 am - IP Logged

I would make sure to purchase every lottery type game known to man and leave the losing tickets out on the diningtable.  Daily.  For a month.  And not say a word about it.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
      JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
      Member #141034
      April 2, 2013
      1419 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

See ya, and don't call me. I hate useless ultimatum.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****