Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Donnald Trump is a lottery player

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #153935
March 29, 2014
29 Posts
Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

It makes a lot of sense that Donnald plays a few lines each draw considering that he has $500,000,000. to spend on becoming the next president of the USA. Maybe he will make a federal lottery once he is president and pay the national debt with all the proceeds?

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
    Happy California
    United States
    Member #157856
    August 2, 2014
    1550 Posts
    Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

When the Donald wins I will enjoy reading all the comments here on Lottery Post.Wink

Chi ha danari, trova cugini. (He who has money finds many cousins.) Italian proverb

United States
      Member #153935
      March 29, 2014
      29 Posts
      Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I think he already won. Who can compete with his popularity and $$$? It is a winning combination.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51170 Posts
        Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

how would Future American President Donald J. Trump fight terrorism?

"I bet if I started a national defense lottery, with money earmarked for preventing terrorism against U.S. cities, we would take in enough money to hire and train every spy on Earth and still have money to spare."

Did anyone read his book The America We Deserve, published in early 2000?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
          Member #153935
          March 29, 2014
          29 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2015, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

He said he would take their oil and cut off ALL their financial resources.

A national defense lottery would be VERY popular.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2680 Posts
            Posted: September 10, 2015, 6:10 am - IP Logged

Skeptical should be a most curious Nov 2016 Patriot

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31541 Posts
              Posted: September 10, 2015, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Sanders and Trump have made this election cycle exciting.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Maryland
                United States
                Member #162434
                January 2, 2015
                941 Posts
                Posted: September 10, 2015, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I think he already won. Who can compete with his popularity and $$$? It is a winning combination.

"Who can compete with his popularity and $$$"

Charlie Sheen is a winner too!! Green laugh

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4980 Posts
                  Posted: September 10, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

I love Donald Trump and he is exactly what we need. We are tired of a president and first lady who are ashamed to be Americans. As I rode home tonight and went past the Whitehouse,  I thought "we will have a real leader soon."The libs do not get it and never will.

J'aime La France.

malin1257's avatar - 8ball
                    Antwerp
                    Belgium
                    Member #86174
                    January 30, 2010
                    37 Posts
                    Posted: September 10, 2015, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I love Donald Trump and he is exactly what we need. We are tired of a president and first lady who are ashamed to be Americans. As I rode home tonight and went past the Whitehouse,  I thought "we will have a real leader soon."The libs do not get it and never will.

Since this lottery forum has now become a political form about silly, low-life contestants, who do not have a snowball chance in HELL of becoming POTUS, I will strongly NOT  consider renewing my subscription to LP.  I want to hear your lottery strats, your tips and techniques ABOUT THE LOTTERY &  NOT ABOUT WHO YOU LIKE, POLITICALLY. 

malin1257

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                      If you don't like it, spit it out!
                      United States
                      Member #4756
                      May 23, 2004
                      3435 Posts
                      Posted: September 10, 2015, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Since this lottery forum has now become a political form about silly, low-life contestants, who do not have a snowball chance in HELL of becoming POTUS, I will strongly NOT  consider renewing my subscription to LP.  I want to hear your lottery strats, your tips and techniques ABOUT THE LOTTERY &  NOT ABOUT WHO YOU LIKE, POLITICALLY. 

malin1257

So, I have to ask... What was it about the headline of this thread, that made you click on it to read. All well knowing that Trump is running for president? Did you think Trump had a lottery system? Don't threaten us with a good  time! ROFL

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                        Member #164603
                        March 8, 2015
                        645 Posts
                        Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

This might be the annoying orange's only redeeming feature.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31541 Posts
                          Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

malin1257

Who forced you to read this.?

love to nibble those micey feet.

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                            USA
                            United States
                            Member #152799
                            February 25, 2014
                            1095 Posts
                            Posted: September 10, 2015, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

malin1257

The subject headline clearly stated Donald Trump and yet you responded in a negative manner because you didn't find tips or techniques about the lottery?

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #139344
                              February 20, 2013
                              1183 Posts
                              Posted: September 11, 2015, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  In the workplace how many times do I say this in my head "What a stupid idiot".  It's not that the person is worthless, it's that they get paid 3x more than I do and can't comprehend a simple 1-2-3 form designed for a 5th grader. You're not really stupid, "You are lazy & disrespectful and want someone else to catch and correct all your repetitive mistakes". 

I had a "manager" complain and wanted to know why there is "red numbers" on his monthly Finance report.

"Well Mr. Man with your big degree, the ($300k) in red would be your "Sales Income", just like the line item states what it is.  Red is a Good Thing on the sales line." He replied, "Oh, I thought it meant bad like my checkbook.  STUPID STUPID STUPID. 

If you can't do your job, there are millions of people out there that need one.  Tired of the people who continue to make excuses for their stupidity.  There are so many people in high level positions that lack common knowledge. Assign tasks and hold people accountable.

Sorry, I just had to vent and get out my own Trump version on life.   TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!! Say it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!