Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Donnald Trump is a lottery player

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4795 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2015, 11:48 am - IP Logged

You must really think highly of yourself if you assume that all premium members aren't capable of being trolls. Those who object to opinions that don't align with theirs are everywhere and not just part of the premium member crowd.

No need to bring down other members down to your level in order to elevate your social status. Your life may be uneventful but being obnoxious to others won't do much for your ego.

Lol    A troll is a troll through and through. A premium troll is extra " special."

J'aime La France.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4795 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2015, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Ahhhhh, yeah...I see some folks here who I can really work with! I find it both very, very interesting and disturbing that seemingly good productive people in society are abused simply because they feel and vote differently than others. I mean, think about it for a minute. When a certain type of people here discover political tendencies and how you may vote, you instantly become the scum of the Earth no matter how nice you've been to them, what job you do, taxes you pay, people you've helped, etc. They base how they feel about you ON YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE AND "HOW" YOU VOTE WITH THAT RIGHT.

I see a serious sociological problem....

I Agree!

J'aime La France.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
      Texas Panhandle
      United States
      Member #136843
      December 20, 2012
      1281 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2015, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Lol lol   I doubt if that troll even knows what comic sans is.

At least she didn't post in 12 px lime green.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7318 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2015, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Elitism over a status on a forum that can be bought for a couple of shekels is a little shaky, don't you think?

It's really simple; a member paying nothing to post was calling a Premium member a troll.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7318 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2015, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

You must really think highly of yourself if you assume that all premium members aren't capable of being trolls. Those who object to opinions that don't align with theirs are everywhere and not just part of the premium member crowd.

No need to bring down other members down to your level in order to elevate your social status. Your life may be uneventful but being obnoxious to others won't do much for your ego.

"You must really think highly of yourself if you assume that all premium members aren't capable of being trolls."

The member from Germany gets a pass for not understanding how dumb it looks when non-paying members call a Premium member a troll. It's not about status, but the fact one member is paying nothing and continues childish name calling.

"Those who object to opinions that don't align with theirs are everywhere and not just part of the premium member crowd."

Actually I was laughing at what IMO was a very stupid remark without any name calling.

"No need to bring down other members down to your level in order to elevate your social status."

Instead of wasting time trying to analyze my one line remark, analyze a lottery game, win some money, and buy your buddy a Premium membership.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5611 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2015, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Well.....

trolls happen to come in many forms, from many walks of life around the world. Paying and non-paying.

Many, including me, are standard members because maybe we don't need or use the features available to premium members. The last time I checked, Todd enables standard members to participate in the forums. That doesn't mean people that are trolls, paying or not, are gonna get off scott free with idiot remarks.

Oh, and I think the trolls know who they are, and they like to stir the pot.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
              Texas Panhandle
              United States
              Member #136843
              December 20, 2012
              1281 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2015, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Well.....

trolls happen to come in many forms, from many walks of life around the world. Paying and non-paying.

Many, including me, are standard members because maybe we don't need or use the features available to premium members. The last time I checked, Todd enables standard members to participate in the forums. That doesn't mean people that are trolls, paying or not, are gonna get off scott free with idiot remarks.

Oh, and I think the trolls know who they are, and they like to stir the pot.

I Agree! Well said.

I've seen a lot of trolls and can recognize them, even when they're not in a forum or on a msg. board.

photo 3-trolls_zpslrgkpspj.jpg

Of course, by posting that stitched together graphic, I'll have managed to provoke just about everybody to an emotional response.Wink

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5611 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

DANG!

What a group.

ROFL

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)