Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Donnald Trump is a lottery player

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
Member #32537
February 12, 2006
698 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2015, 3:07 am - IP Logged

The media, pundits & GOP elite start a fight with a pig and get so upset when said pig gets mud all over there clean business suits?  And he even does it to woman wearing dresses?

At this point am cheering for the pig to win it all.

Trump really a war hog thro- he was made for combat.

trump 2016

No bees, no honey.

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1409 Posts
    Posted: September 11, 2015, 5:11 am - IP Logged

Since this lottery forum has now become a political form about silly, low-life contestants, who do not have a snowball chance in HELL of becoming POTUS, I will strongly NOT  consider renewing my subscription to LP.  I want to hear your lottery strats, your tips and techniques ABOUT THE LOTTERY &  NOT ABOUT WHO YOU LIKE, POLITICALLY. 

malin1257

Tell me something:  are you offended by all political posts or just those of which you disagree?  I suspect this is the case of the latter.   Also, do the topics and comments in the News forum offend you, too?  They also don't fit your narrow criteria of things you "want to hear".   

The things you like in here are the things that hold absolutely no interest to me, but unlike you,  I'm not going to whine about them. 

Speaking of a low-life...Hillary For Prison 2016!

malin1257's avatar - 8ball
      Antwerp
      Belgium
      Member #86174
      January 30, 2010
      37 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2015, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Tell me something:  are you offended by all political posts or just those of which you disagree?  I suspect this is the case of the latter.   Also, do the topics and comments in the News forum offend you, too?  They also don't fit your narrow criteria of things you "want to hear".   

The things you like in here are the things that hold absolutely no interest to me, but unlike you,  I'm not going to whine about them. 

Speaking of a low-life...Hillary For Prison 2016!

LET'S GET DOWN & DIRTY!   YOUR MAMMY & GRANDMAMMY  ARE LOW LIFES.  NOW, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: September 11, 2015, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

The reason why admin included blogs in this website is to give people space to voice their political/social/religious opinions. There are people in this website who love president Obama with as much passion as the people who dislike him. It makes sense to keep the  political stuff to the blogs and to private messages.  Let's discuss lottery Big Grin

That money's gone fo ever

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1654 Posts
          Posted: September 11, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhhh, yeah...I see some folks here who I can really work with! I find it both very, very interesting and disturbing that seemingly good productive people in society are abused simply because they feel and vote differently than others. I mean, think about it for a minute. When a certain type of people here discover political tendencies and how you may vote, you instantly become the scum of the Earth no matter how nice you've been to them, what job you do, taxes you pay, people you've helped, etc. They base how they feel about you ON YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE AND "HOW" YOU VOTE WITH THAT RIGHT.

I see a serious sociological problem....

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31558 Posts
            Posted: September 11, 2015, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhhh, yeah...I see some folks here who I can really work with! I find it both very, very interesting and disturbing that seemingly good productive people in society are abused simply because they feel and vote differently than others. I mean, think about it for a minute. When a certain type of people here discover political tendencies and how you may vote, you instantly become the scum of the Earth no matter how nice you've been to them, what job you do, taxes you pay, people you've helped, etc. They base how they feel about you ON YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE AND "HOW" YOU VOTE WITH THAT RIGHT.

I see a serious sociological problem....

Amen.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: September 11, 2015, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

emilyg, starting from your post and going back five is where it actually started. Prior to that, the othet poster simply wanted to keep the discussion all things lottery. That is what I was referring to and I hope you're able to honestly see it.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Texas Panhandle
                United States
                Member #136843
                December 20, 2012
                1409 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2015, 5:22 am - IP Logged

LET'S GET DOWN & DIRTY!   YOUR MAMMY & GRANDMAMMY  ARE LOW LIFES.  NOW, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES.

"Down & dirty"? With you?  No thanks, I DO have standards and they're certainly not that low.  You, like Comic Sans, are not my type.

My mom and both grandmothers are gone, just so you know and can adjust your puerile insults accordingly in the future.

How do I like "them" apples?   I usually peel, core and make wedges out of a nice firm tart type such as Granny Smith, squeeze a little lemon juice on them, sprinkle with some Ceylon cinnamon and sometimes a bit of Splenda, put them in a sealed container in the fridge to "marinate" and use them for a late night snack.  Delicious and healthy. (well, using Splenda might not be healthy, but for me it's better than sugar)

BTW...it looks like your caps lock key is stuck.  You should avoid foaming at the mouth over your keyboard.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4990 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2015, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

"Down & dirty"? With you?  No thanks, I DO have standards and they're certainly not that low.  You, like Comic Sans, are not my type.

My mom and both grandmothers are gone, just so you know and can adjust your puerile insults accordingly in the future.

How do I like "them" apples?   I usually peel, core and make wedges out of a nice firm tart type such as Granny Smith, squeeze a little lemon juice on them, sprinkle with some Ceylon cinnamon and sometimes a bit of Splenda, put them in a sealed container in the fridge to "marinate" and use them for a late night snack.  Delicious and healthy. (well, using Splenda might not be healthy, but for me it's better than sugar)

BTW...it looks like your caps lock key is stuck.  You should avoid foaming at the mouth over your keyboard.

Lol lol   I doubt if that troll even knows what comic sans is.

J'aime La France.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7345 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2015, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Lol lol   I doubt if that troll even knows what comic sans is.

LOL @ a standard member calling a Premium member a troll.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                      Member #164603
                      March 8, 2015
                      641 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2015, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Elitism over a status on a forum that can be bought for a couple of shekels is a little shaky, don't you think?

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                        USA
                        United States
                        Member #152799
                        February 25, 2014
                        1095 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2015, 12:13 am - IP Logged

You must really think highly of yourself if you assume that all premium members aren't capable of being trolls. Those who object to opinions that don't align with theirs are everywhere and not just part of the premium member crowd.

No need to bring down other members down to your level in order to elevate your social status. Your life may be uneventful but being obnoxious to others won't do much for your ego.

Texas Panhandle
                          United States
                          Member #136843
                          December 20, 2012
                          1409 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2015, 8:04 am - IP Logged

photo trump_zpsuqdezd1f.jpg

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4990 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2015, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Elitism over a status on a forum that can be bought for a couple of shekels is a little shaky, don't you think?

I agree MM. That is one of the oddest posts of all time from any LP member. So much for a great education or great job or living in a great neighborhood...lol.

I am sure his elite LP membership will be a great calling card for admission to the most elite country clubs! Iggy Azalea must have based her song "I'm so fancy" on him.

J'aime La France.

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4990 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2015, 11:46 am - IP Logged

photo trump_zpsuqdezd1f.jpg

Lol lol

J'aime La France.