Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Real Reason Why The Powerball Lottery Game Jackpot Will Be Impossible To Win At Odds Of 1:292M

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 1 year ago by SkyLine69.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Krypton
United States
Member #140102
March 11, 2013
891 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2015, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad I think different than most folks. Might just be why I win mire than most folks.  Hmmm 

you've all seen the commercials, News, Tav shows, movies, songs  brain washing people  everyday    Not me .... This is my thoughts .... They can jack those balls up as many as they want because I NEVER look nor think about THEIR odds because there not MY odds    THEIR  odds change from 1 in 38 to 1 in 24.9     To Tell me what sounds better ... 

When I go buy a lottery ticket I have a 195.2 million to 1 chance of winning or a 50/50% chance?

if you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got.  Do, if you continue to say the odds are against you, it's too hard to win, I'll never win, etc.... Quit playing now you've already lost (-: 

my my attitude is I'm going to win again tonight , I've got all the winning numbers , I'm hoping to win multiple jackpots etc.... It's taken me two long hard 2 years of self hypnosis to do this but I'm a head of the game. Just my 2 cents folks.  Think positive and ONLY positive things can and will happen 

good luck and blessings

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?