Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Learning about Strings

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 1 year ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
256 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2015, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to Win D and Winsomelooseum we can all understand strings and find them in an instant with the String Analysis Worksheets.  String facts are absolute and only random in when they occur not in what they are.  I just learned that and right now it seams to me that this is power.  The more we know …….?  Calculating additional information along the string lets one find stuff like:

1.              How many hits did the string produce.
  2.              Count string hits for each Game on the String.
  3.              Count the number of hits for each number on the string.
  4.              Count the number of hits for the Breakers on the String.
  5.              How many times and when did 1,2 or 3 or the string numbers hit on the String.
  6.              Calculate the length of a new String created by replacing a single string number with a  Buster.
  7.              Find the frequency of each buster when the break happens
  8.              Look at all of the strings past runs.
  9.              Generate a block of numbers that include all busters (already done by the String Analysis Workbook) and 2 busters and 1 of the 6 String numbers in each position (100).
  10.              More that I have not thought up, or maybe some that you look at.

Knowledge gained from the work of Win D and Winsomeloosesum plus the calculations above is very exciting information.  Learning what to do with it is next. 

I wasl searching the LP Forums to learn as much as possible before getting into the String Discussion; but I get excited to share what I learn.  I hope this door does not hit me in the head, Like all the other ones I have tried to pass through before opening completely.

Thoughts?

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    1224 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2015, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks to Win D and Winsomelooseum we can all understand strings and find them in an instant with the String Analysis Worksheets.  String facts are absolute and only random in when they occur not in what they are.  I just learned that and right now it seams to me that this is power.  The more we know …….?  Calculating additional information along the string lets one find stuff like:

5.              How many times and when did 1,2 or 3 or the string numbers hit on the String.
    6.              Calculate the length of a new String created by replacing a single string number with a  Buster.
    9.              Generate a block of numbers that include all busters (already done by the String Analysis Workbook) and 2 busters and 1 of the 6 String numbers in each position (100).
    10.              More that I have not thought up, or maybe some that you look at.

Knowledge gained from the work of Win D and Winsomeloosesum plus the calculations above is very exciting information.  Learning what to do with it is next. 

I wasl searching the LP Forums to learn as much as possible before getting into the String Discussion; but I get excited to share what I learn.  I hope this door does not hit me in the head, Like all the other ones I have tried to pass through before opening completely.

Thoughts?

Hi Allen, if NY eve draw was 075 how can I make a string? thank you.

Lincoln, California
      United States
      Member #167130
      June 27, 2015
      256 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi Allen, if NY eve draw was 075 how can I make a string? thank you.

I have only got data on California right now.  The String analysis program from Winsomeloosesum is what you want to get or ask WinsumLoosesum to calculate the NY strings for you.  With his worksheets all you need to do is update the Games for NY and you could find the strings yourself.  It would not be right for me to use His work that way.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Bronx, NY
        United States
        Member #164554
        March 6, 2015
        1224 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2015, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

I have only got data on California right now.  The String analysis program from Winsomeloosesum is what you want to get or ask WinsumLoosesum to calculate the NY strings for you.  With his worksheets all you need to do is update the Games for NY and you could find the strings yourself.  It would not be right for me to use His work that way.

Thanks AllenB will search around.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1532 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2015, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Thoughts?

Hello AllenB,

Just a thought... As you know, California's draws are computer drawn. Some people make a distinction between ball-drawn and computer-selected draws. If there is such a radical difference, it may be worth it to consider conducting your String Analysis research on a ball-drawn state as well.

Good luck to you.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Lincoln, California
            United States
            Member #167130
            June 27, 2015
            256 Posts
            Posted: October 17, 2015, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I plan to run other sates when I get this streamlined.  Do you have a request?

Using the String Analizer by Winsomeloosesum  and a suplemental extractor worksheet that I made up it will be really easy to run any state.  More time will be needed to update the states games than to run the data.

Thanks for the advice.

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
              NC
              United States
              Member #164399
              February 28, 2015
              2031 Posts
              Posted: October 17, 2015, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Using the String Analizer by Winsomeloosesum  and a suplemental extractor worksheet that I made up it will be really easy to run any state.  More time will be needed to update the states games than to run the data.

Thanks for the advice.

NC? They have an easy data upload on the p3 and p4 page of their website....

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

Lincoln, California
                United States
                Member #167130
                June 27, 2015
                256 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2015, 1:02 am - IP Logged

I will run it soon then.

Thank you

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167130
                  June 27, 2015
                  256 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2015, 1:17 am - IP Logged

I will Run your state.  I am just not sure what to report or derive from the data yet.

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1532 Posts
                    Posted: October 17, 2015, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the advice.

Thanks AllenB, I have no request. I just thought it might help you go farther, faster, if you were to initially run the String Analyzer on a state whose ball-drawn mechanical draws are more of a "true" reflection of the natural flow of the game, and would help to better streamline your methodology before applying it to California. Working on ball-drawn states has helped me to understand the abberrations in computer-drawn states. I don't think that working on computer drawn states would have helped me to better understand some of the patterns in "nature's flow" or at least not to the same degree. Then again, all of this is predicated on the belief that there is order and pattern in the lottery as opposed to chaos and randomness, a belief to which you may not subscribe. 

Thanks for considering the idea. Good luck to you.

Our 2nd class in Pick 3 Lore was Space-Timing The Next Draw and we found the Lottery LoreKeeper, Tatiana, staring through her telescope, while we covertly giggled about what does Planet X have to do with what my next draw is? The sleuthy sage quietly intoned, "It is known that when the light(information) from such a distant object reaches our eyes, we are seeing the object as it was in the past & not as it appears Now in the present. Isn't this true for all things, especially numbers, that were drawn years, months, weeks or even just a day in the past? To accurately find the next draw, use the Law of Now(Tatiana's Pillar)". We never giggled again.

Hialeah's avatar - spherewall
                      Ponte Vedra
                      Spain
                      Member #164413
                      March 1, 2015
                      78 Posts
                      Posted: October 17, 2015, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks AllenB, I have no request. I just thought it might help you go farther, faster, if you were to initially run the String Analyzer on a state whose ball-drawn mechanical draws are more of a "true" reflection of the natural flow of the game, and would help to better streamline your methodology before applying it to California. Working on ball-drawn states has helped me to understand the abberrations in computer-drawn states. I don't think that working on computer drawn states would have helped me to better understand some of the patterns in "nature's flow" or at least not to the same degree. Then again, all of this is predicated on the belief that there is order and pattern in the lottery as opposed to chaos and randomness, a belief to which you may not subscribe. 

Thanks for considering the idea. Good luck to you.

HippySmart & Wise............Thank you very much

In all chaos is a cosmos In all disorder a Secret Order

Eugene Oregan
                        United States
                        Member #128629
                        May 29, 2012
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: October 17, 2015, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Have been reading and listening if you want to try a state Michigan is ball drawings 3 and 4 digit. Am using RLs slider and have a pretty good handle on the pairs. Just need to find the 3rd digit for 3 digit draw and 4th for the addition for the 4 digit draw. This will also help for the straight hits. dld

Lincoln, California
                          United States
                          Member #167130
                          June 27, 2015
                          256 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2015, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I thought I was getting close to the point of applying this to other states until I thought of some other observations I wanted.   Currently I am on a quest to learn all about String Characteristics.  For example does the way the string was formed (the order in which the numbers were added to the string) correlate to the number of times they will hit on the string or maybe suggest how long a string will run.  Are there any indicators on a string to suggest it might break.  If one is looking for breaks should we look at the shorter strings more closely.  The String Analyzer by Winsomeloosesum finds every string that exists for each new game.  Are there "special" Strings?  There is so much to know.  Soon I will take a break and run some other states for tests.

I have not yet backed up and looked at this from the theoretical point of view that will surely be necessary to solve the case (if solvable, the whole thing is random ya know?).  Right now  I am gathering as much evidence as I can and looking for for more clues.  Suggestions on characteristics to check out would be appreciated.

Thanks for the encouragement.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5982 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2015, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Thoughts?

AllenB,

Do you have Lotsoft?

Lincoln, California
                              United States
                              Member #167130
                              June 27, 2015
                              256 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2015, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

No but I will get it.  Looks like I have duplicated some of the same data by extracting from the String Analyser by Winsomeloosesum.  I will get the download to see if it answers any of my questions.

Thanks for the advice.