Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My thoughts on the lottery

Topic closed. 60 replies. Last post 1 year ago by zephbe.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
South Carolina
United States
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
556 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2015, 8:13 am - IP Logged

You mentioned playing the best game in my state instead of MM and PB. My states 6/49 game is Megabucks Doubler the one you mentioned. I don't like 6/49 games and even though the matrix has less numbers the only way to win a decent prize would be to win the jackpot buy getting all 6 numbers which like other jackpot games is impossible. You have to buy a season ticket for that game or you can't get the doubler for the other few prizes. There is Mass Cash the 5/35 game but you can't even win a prize unless you get 3 numbers. Granted the jackpot of 100k would be nice to win and the ticket price is just a dollar but only one time did I get 3 numbers for a 10 dollar prize so I don't play that anymore. Like playing Lucky For Life the multi state game since you can win 3 dollars for getting two numbers correct and that happens often for me.

"I don't like 6/49 games and even though the matrix has less numbers the only way to win a decent prize would be to win the jackpot buy getting all 6 numbers which like other jackpot games is impossible. You have to buy a season ticket for that game or you can't get the doubler for the other few prizes. There is Mass Cash the 5/35 game but you can't even win a prize unless you get 3 numbers. Granted the jackpot of 100k would be nice to win and the ticket price is just a dollar but only one time did I get 3 numbers for a 10 dollar prize so I don't play that anymore. Like playing Lucky For Life the multi state game since you can win 3 dollars for getting two numbers correct and that happens often for me."

Pick the ONE game you like.  Make out a quick pick slip for one set of numbers--if you get paid once a week--play it for 2 draws.  Once a month--play it for 8 draws.  That way you will always have a ticket for each game.  Good luck to you.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar