Welcome Guest
You last visited May 30, 2017, 8:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you hide lottery tickets from your spouse?

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 1 year ago by veganlife125.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
Green Bay
United States
Member #169391
October 15, 2015
1384 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2015, 10:55 am - IP Logged

If my wife found out how much I spend on the lottery she'd kill me.  LOL!  I have a newly developed system and am confident I can hit the jackpot.  I play Supercash and run the same ticket 5 times every day.  6 of 6 pays out 350K, 5 X 350K = $1,750,000...Even if I hit 5 of 6 that would be $2,500!  If I hit the jackpot I'll post my strategy here.

Never give up.  Banana

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    58554 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2015, 11:06 am - IP Logged

If my wife found out how much I spend on the lottery she'd kill me.  LOL!  I have a newly developed system and am confident I can hit the jackpot.  I play Supercash and run the same ticket 5 times every day.  6 of 6 pays out 350K, 5 X 350K = $1,750,000...Even if I hit 5 of 6 that would be $2,500!  If I hit the jackpot I'll post my strategy here.

Nothing like a marriage full of honesty and trust...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
      Member #52345
      May 21, 2007
      2728 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2015, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
        Member #142499
        May 13, 2013
        1285 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Win...don't win. Either way, dead man walking.

Whoever said money can't buy happiness never owned a German Shepherd puppy Sun Smiley

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          46034 Posts
          Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

If she knew you were discussing her behind her back with us, she would probably not only be hurt, but just might kill you for that.

I wonder what her secrets are ? Nothing like instigating. Hyper

Hyper

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3325 Posts
            Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

only the winners ;)

" Still swinging, still missing "
            2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596: JAN= -

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318: JAN= -39

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              46034 Posts
              Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

This could be the most interesting thread of the year, lol

Hyper

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                Member #141034
                April 2, 2013
                1459 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, there is nothing to hide. If you go the store and purchase $1000.00 in tickets, come on home and hand her $1000.00 in cash and don't tell her how to spend it.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
                  Green Bay
                  United States
                  Member #169391
                  October 15, 2015
                  1384 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2015, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Win...don't win. Either way, dead man walking.

Yea?  And how is that?

Never give up.  Banana

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ
                    (1+sqrt(5))/2

United States
                    Member #106923
                    February 27, 2011
                    480 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2015, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Yea?  And how is that?

I think Teddi thinks at some point in time you will screw up and leave some major evidence lying around, thus your wife will drop the proverbial hatchet on your head.  Of course I am sure you have already considered that and have purchased a heavy duty crosscut shredder that you also use to chew up everything possible... just to mix in with all the shredded lottery tickets and create a well shredded pile of undetectable evidence, namely lottery tickets.  Not that I recommend doing something this drastic just to hide the evidence from your wife.  Just a theory.  Naughty

I'm feeling a $312,000,000.00 jackpot win coming my way!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      58554 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2015, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I think Teddi thinks at some point in time you will screw up and leave some major evidence lying around, thus your wife will drop the proverbial hatchet on your head.  Of course I am sure you have already considered that and have purchased a heavy duty crosscut shredder that you also use to chew up everything possible... just to mix in with all the shredded lottery tickets and create a well shredded pile of undetectable evidence, namely lottery tickets.  Not that I recommend doing something this drastic just to hide the evidence from your wife.  Just a theory.  Naughty

Does Heavy Duty Crosscut Shredder=Wood Chipper?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

travelintrucker's avatar - morph
                        Greenville, SC
                        United States
                        Member #169870
                        November 4, 2015
                        374 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2015, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Not married. But, if I was, yeah, she'd be piss. One of the great things about being single with no kids is MY MONEY IS MY MONEY! Don't get me wrong. I'm not spending my whole pay check on lotto. I'd say around 15-20%.

May the balls bounce in your favor!

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ
                          (1+sqrt(5))/2

United States
                          Member #106923
                          February 27, 2011
                          480 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Does Heavy Duty Crosscut Shredder=Wood Chipper?

I like the way you think Raven62!  Yes Nod

(1+sqrt(5))/2

United States
                            Member #106923
                            February 27, 2011
                            480 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2015, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Not married. But, if I was, yeah, she'd be piss. One of the great things about being single with no kids is MY MONEY IS MY MONEY! Don't get me wrong. I'm not spending my whole pay check on lotto. I'd say around 15-20%.

Sounds MUCH cheaper than a wife and a few kids in the house!

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                              Member #142499
                              May 13, 2013
                              1285 Posts
                              Posted: November 28, 2015, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Yes Nod What Jim said. 

You already know she'd have a problem with you spending that much on tickets. Then you compound that by hiding it from her. I'm not sure how you guys do your finances, but yeah, if I were you I'd sleep with one eye open and start the car remotely for a while after she finds out. No Nod

Maybe you can get out of this unscathed if you banked some serious hubby credits. Be excessively romantic between now and when she finds out. That might just keep you out of the woodchipper. LOL

Whoever said money can't buy happiness never owned a German Shepherd puppy Sun Smiley