Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Seeking one more partner (Euromillion players), working method partner

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 months ago by bienporro.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Portugal
Member #169787
November 1, 2015
42 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2015, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

So first things first, related to my last topic.(here is the link https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/295499 )

Let's just say, if your one of the poor individuals with reading incapability before posting something of what I said, please ignore me and move on. Now I will agree with some people, it is extremely difficult to find someone who would believe me or be interested. Well I knew,it was not going to be easy but it was a fail during the time I tried to get in contact with people(first I used email, then phone calls, to make it more "personal" although I would say I probably sounded a lot like the Nigerian Prince hahahha. I know I know laugh at me but better try it now that regret not doing it later. I tried!), but it was a fail. Let me Add that a lot of these websites that offer this syndicates to play online are a scam, in terms that their client list is not as big as announced and a lot of them are majorly scam from the first point but again I had to try. I think a important step on lottery is to not get stuck in the same place for a very long time, you have to improve just like almost everything in life.

Let's just move on, I just wanted to address it in case someone was wondering what happened.

Now, what I want to one more person to team up with me and my partner. I want someone that plays Euromillion regularly and it wants to win, not in a desperate way but someone with hunger and patient. Why do I need one more person? From the very beginning I wanted 3 people, me and other two working  to achieve success. I think a team of three will be more successful and a third person will certainly add more to the group. It will give us other perspective on things. We only play the minimum amount each draw so do not worry is not gonna take a tool on you and I will never ask money from you. That I can assure you. I just want someone to team with us, simple and easy.(I have always been searching from one person more but it's the first post I do it here)

So, to this not to be something of me just talking, and talking here is a little image with data from my method, it's very simple but just to "prove" my point and get you interested. Anyone could do this, but I don't see anything on the web with this information so your free to use it however you want. Note: the data is not updated from 2 or 3 month's ago, not sure which day exactly it was to give my partner the "method ", you want an updated version, do it yourself. It's important to add that my method is not a pyramid or circle or cold hot numbers, is just data and more data. What is unique is the way I organize it and let you view it, creating partners, so be prepared that you will look at a lot but a lot of numbers and numbers and numbers and some words and more words and words. Believe me when I say you will hate numbers after some time.

Candidates please PM me, only with PM.

(I will post the image later, I'm a new member and still don't know how to do it. Is a image a link? Will  I get banned from it? I will find out.)

Thank you

Portugal
    Member #169787
    November 1, 2015
    42 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2015, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Here is the image

Krypton
      United States
      Member #140102
      March 11, 2013
      891 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2015, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Here is the image

Explain your method.  This makes no sense besides maybe binary

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Portugal
        Member #169787
        November 1, 2015
        42 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Explain your method.  This makes no sense besides maybe binary

I will never explain my method, no reasonable person with a method to win would put it online. Your asking me to do this "Yeahhhhhhhhh, I just spend X number of month's working on this and now will post it on the web so others can win instead of me". 

Nevertheless, I don't mind explaining what is in the image. Basically if there is Millions of keys possible to play, by the law of random, where a last event will not influence a future event, every single one of those million of keys should have the same probability of coming out. Well that is not true, by the image you see, 2 sequences in a key is extremely rare only happening 5 times in all those draws that you see in the image. That proves that not every single key as the same probability of coming out. A key made by 1-2-3-4-5 is something that you want to avoid like the plague, same as 3-14-15-28-29. You never want to play those ones. This image tells you that not every combination as the same probability. If you want more pattern study the image yourself.

Oh and you read the image from top--> down and left--> right

I think it is since the beginning of the year, perhaps

Edit: this is just a small part of my " method" extremely minimal amount. It's something I don't mind sharing. Oh and if you would want to candidate, I'm sorry to say but your out because you couldn't interpret the image xd sorry

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          891 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2015, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

"Oh and if you would want to candidate, I'm sorry to say but your out because you couldn't interpret the image xd sorry"

sorry, this part made me laugh.  If I wanted to join your venture I would of sent you a PM   Furthermore I do extreamly.ly well with what I use.  I was only asking for an explanation for others more than myself because your very vague with no evidence what you have works .  It sounds to me you read Richard Lustigs book and now want others to help you in buying a lot more lines       Just my observation

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Portugal
            Member #169787
            November 1, 2015
            42 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2015, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

"Oh and if you would want to candidate, I'm sorry to say but your out because you couldn't interpret the image xd sorry"

sorry, this part made me laugh.  If I wanted to join your venture I would of sent you a PM   Furthermore I do extreamly.ly well with what I use.  I was only asking for an explanation for others more than myself because your very vague with no evidence what you have works .  It sounds to me you read Richard Lustigs book and now want others to help you in buying a lot more lines       Just my observation

It was to make you laugh, I was laughing while writing it but nonetheless is  true, I want someone with independent thinking, someone that will add something to the group and not just take the ride. I just gave you evidence that at least I know something the rest, you will have to take the jump. Sometimes there is just no other option. I'm not insulting your capacity, I'm saying you didn't take the time to study the image, I need someone that will put some thought into it. That is why you failed and I said that.

Please don't acuse me of wanting to take money from people or get people to play for me. I explicitly stated that I only play the minimal amount (2€), I only play what I can, sometimes I even play (4€). I want 3 people, since the beginning of everything that was my idea, if you search my history you will see. Other reason why I don't play more is because I already spend some hours making a single key, doing much more I would need to quit having a small life outside of working. The method was made for playing only 1 key for round, it was made by a poor man so a poor man could use it. Furthermore, I said, I want another person. I'm expecting to get some messages in the future, a lot of them will fail my test the same way you failed. 

I just want to improve, move forward. Stopping in the same place will not get me anywhere.  If I need a new par of legs to help me forward, be it!

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2015, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

No accusations here. Not my style without hard concrete evidence   My main formulas are like this 

a^>d*{1.618¥/€2}+n/7.161873=?

As I mentioned above I do rather well 

good luck on your conquest

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2016, 4:46 pm - IP Logged
                2015-12-2912345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849501234567891011

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                  Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: January 6, 2016, 6:09 pm - IP Logged
                  1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950
                  1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950

United States
                    Member #171734
                    January 11, 2016
                    127 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2016, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I will never explain my method, no reasonable person with a method to win would put it online. Your asking me to do this "Yeahhhhhhhhh, I just spend X number of month's working on this and now will post it on the web so others can win instead of me". 

Nevertheless, I don't mind explaining what is in the image. Basically if there is Millions of keys possible to play, by the law of random, where a last event will not influence a future event, every single one of those million of keys should have the same probability of coming out. Well that is not true, by the image you see, 2 sequences in a key is extremely rare only happening 5 times in all those draws that you see in the image. That proves that not every single key as the same probability of coming out. A key made by 1-2-3-4-5 is something that you want to avoid like the plague, same as 3-14-15-28-29. You never want to play those ones. This image tells you that not every combination as the same probability. If you want more pattern study the image yourself.

Oh and you read the image from top--> down and left--> right

I think it is since the beginning of the year, perhaps

Edit: this is just a small part of my " method" extremely minimal amount. It's something I don't mind sharing. Oh and if you would want to candidate, I'm sorry to say but your out because you couldn't interpret the image xd sorry

Your thinking is faulty

While a sequence of n, n+1 is uncommon it happens to be MORE COMMON than any other single sequence such as n, n+2 or n, n+3 or n, n+4

What you are doing is saying n, n+1 is less common than ALL OTHER sequences combined. That isn't helpful as you can't compare the possibility of a single sequence (n, n+1) occurring with the possibility of ALL OTHER sequences occurring.  You don't get to bet on ALL OTHER sequences for the same price as betting on ONE sequence.

In a pick drawing ALL sets of numbers are equally likely to occur.  1-2-3-4-5 is EXACTLY as likely to occur as 3-14-15-28-20 or 3-18-22-29-31

Portugal
                      Member #169787
                      November 1, 2015
                      42 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Your thinking is faulty

While a sequence of n, n+1 is uncommon it happens to be MORE COMMON than any other single sequence such as n, n+2 or n, n+3 or n, n+4

What you are doing is saying n, n+1 is less common than ALL OTHER sequences combined. That isn't helpful as you can't compare the possibility of a single sequence (n, n+1) occurring with the possibility of ALL OTHER sequences occurring.  You don't get to bet on ALL OTHER sequences for the same price as betting on ONE sequence.

In a pick drawing ALL sets of numbers are equally likely to occur.  1-2-3-4-5 is EXACTLY as likely to occur as 3-14-15-28-20 or 3-18-22-29-31

In a pick drawing all sets of numbers are equally likely to occur but the image above tells you the sets of numbers with 0 or 1 are the most likely to occur, 0 the most common one and they have clear patterns. During the year of 2015 the sets of numbers with 2 sequences only happened 8 times and 3 sequences happened only once. This clearly tells you that you can scratch off thousands and thousands of sets of numbers. 

So no, not every set of number has the same probability of coming out, 1-2-3-4-5 are almost utterly impossible to come out.  Same with 1-2-3-4-7 and so on.... I presented you clear proof. That proof disprove that every set of number has the same probability of coming out. In theory it should happen as you said but in practice it doesn't. No my thinking is not faulty at all.

United States
                        Member #171734
                        January 11, 2016
                        127 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2016, 11:20 am - IP Logged

In a pick drawing all sets of numbers are equally likely to occur but the image above tells you the sets of numbers with 0 or 1 are the most likely to occur, 0 the most common one and they have clear patterns. During the year of 2015 the sets of numbers with 2 sequences only happened 8 times and 3 sequences happened only once. This clearly tells you that you can scratch off thousands and thousands of sets of numbers. 

So no, not every set of number has the same probability of coming out, 1-2-3-4-5 are almost utterly impossible to come out.  Same with 1-2-3-4-7 and so on.... I presented you clear proof. That proof disprove that every set of number has the same probability of coming out. In theory it should happen as you said but in practice it doesn't. No my thinking is not faulty at all.

You are still mistaken.

1-2-3-4-5 has exactly the same probability of being chosen as any other combination.  Both in theory and in practice.

You have not presented a proof.  You have shown some sequence with little explanation that appears to conclude that because sequential numbers are uncommon they should be avoided.

Sequential numbers are uncommon but more common than numbers separated by 2 which are more common than numbers separated by 3 ...

Let's take a simple example, we pick two balls from a set of 5 numbered 1-5

The possible combinations are

1-2

1-3

1-4

1-5

2-3

2-4

2-5

3-4

3-5

4-5

There are 4 combinations that are sequential, 3 that are separated by 2, 2 that are separated by 3 and 1 that is separated by 4

That 1-2 is uncommon doesn't mean it doesn't have exactly the same chance of being drawn, 1 in 8, that every other combination.

Sequential numbers are the MOST LIKELY of any sequence in a set of drawn numbers. 

The fault in your logic is that you believe that since sequential numbers are less likely than the sum of all other sequences (need more than 5 numbers for that, my example the odds are even) that sequential numbers should be avoided.  But that is like saying since 36 is less likely to be drawn than all the other numbers combined you should avoid 36.

It's simple math and your conclusion is faulty.  But then again so is every other system that purports to provide a way to improve your odds of picking a winning combination.  But having fun has its own value so keep on trucking.

Portugal
                          Member #169787
                          November 1, 2015
                          42 Posts
                          Posted: January 14, 2016, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

You are still mistaken.

1-2-3-4-5 has exactly the same probability of being chosen as any other combination.  Both in theory and in practice.

You have not presented a proof.  You have shown some sequence with little explanation that appears to conclude that because sequential numbers are uncommon they should be avoided.

Sequential numbers are uncommon but more common than numbers separated by 2 which are more common than numbers separated by 3 ...

Let's take a simple example, we pick two balls from a set of 5 numbered 1-5

The possible combinations are

1-2

1-3

1-4

1-5

2-3

2-4

2-5

3-4

3-5

4-5

There are 4 combinations that are sequential, 3 that are separated by 2, 2 that are separated by 3 and 1 that is separated by 4

That 1-2 is uncommon doesn't mean it doesn't have exactly the same chance of being drawn, 1 in 8, that every other combination.

Sequential numbers are the MOST LIKELY of any sequence in a set of drawn numbers. 

The fault in your logic is that you believe that since sequential numbers are less likely than the sum of all other sequences (need more than 5 numbers for that, my example the odds are even) that sequential numbers should be avoided.  But that is like saying since 36 is less likely to be drawn than all the other numbers combined you should avoid 36.

It's simple math and your conclusion is faulty.  But then again so is every other system that purports to provide a way to improve your odds of picking a winning combination.  But having fun has its own value so keep on trucking.

Yes that is what I'm saying, because keys with sequence of numbers and more specifically 2 and 3 and 4 sequences should be avoided.

You understand that in 300 draws 4 sequences never happened, 3 only happened once and 2 a couple of times. Your telling me that you would play a key with 4 sequences, THAT NEVER HAPPENED, because it has the same probability of coming out? How the hell does your math work?

You understand that basically I give you 1-2 1-3 1-4, you can win 1 million and I tell you 1-2 in 4000 draws as never come out, you would play 1-2? Really? Really?

Yes if 36 in 100 draws comes out once, you should avoid it. Like the plague!

I don't think you understand probabilities, it doesn't fail at anything. I told you in 300 draws, 290 of them there will be no sequence and you tell me that you would play a sequence because you have a better opportunity of winning by playing the a sequence, betting all of it on the 10 draws that it happens a sequence.

I don't understand you, I truly don't.

To be more specific, you have 2 numbers 10 and 20. I tell you 10 will not come out and you play 10 because why not.

Portugal
                            Member #169787
                            November 1, 2015
                            42 Posts
                            Posted: January 14, 2016, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Wait! I get it, what your saying is that because with 3 sequences there is less keys possible the probability is bigger but your forgetting that they are smaller but not so smaller and in a year you would be betting for the opportunity of winning in only a couple of occasions. You cannot calculate by just comparing 1 to 1. You need to add more to the equation. And by adding the amount of opportunities to play, unless your certain you can win, you will be wasting a year of opportunities to win on that time it comes out a key with  3 sequences.

That is why I was not understanding because your just comparing 2 probabilities without having in mind other variables.

Your true, 2 in 4 times is better than 1 in 10 but in this situation the 1 in 1 appear more frequently, making it more probable (I don't know if I'm making myself clear). It comes down to equation not being just 1+1

United States
                              Member #171734
                              January 11, 2016
                              127 Posts
                              Posted: January 14, 2016, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm not forgetting anything, I'm saying that sequences of numbers that differ by 1 (such a 26-27) are the most common of all sequences.

For example, they are more common than sequences that differ by 2 (such as 29-31) or sequences that differ by 3 (such as 17-20) ...

So your basic premise that such sequences are uncommon is faulty as well as irrelevant as all combinations of numbers are EQUALLY uncommon.

If you are into something else, such as trying to predict the next drawing's numbers based on past drawings numbers then you are off in the weeds because what happened last drawing has absolutely no affect on the next drawing.   Zero.  Dead end.  Dice have no memory and neither do balls drawn out of a hopper.