Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery system 99% effective legal matters question

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 1 year ago by amber123.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Portugal
Member #169787
November 1, 2015
42 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2015, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

So, here is the story which I have doubts About. So for 9 months, taking a huge part of my time, I finally finished a system that can with 99% of effectiveness predict a result of lotteries. I only worked with Euromillion but I think it's possible to apply it to the American Powerball and megamillion. Which I plan to test once I win the Euromillion a bunch of times and they ban me, probably.

I first posted on Reddit to find someone to approve my method, I don't have a lot of friends and I'm a basement troll(so my connection list and trusting list are very small,almost 0). I found that person online,I explained everything and I got the approval I need it. My system works!! That was a huge boost of my ego, although I knew it worked, it's always reassuring to have someone else to say it's possible. I'm working on a team with him. We have been playing and alll good so far, but I got the idea that we could try to search for investors.

Investors, is the key word, so here is my problem. I thought I could go to this places that make societies/groups/sindicates and offer them the possibility to win guarantee. The problem resides that I want something like 100 million(just a number, not decided yet), altought I could take more, I can take a lot more, lot lot more if I played alone. If I decide to keep playing after those 100 million I could make more on my own with those 100 million but then I would be winning the same prizes the "Investors" would be playing with my system. For now let's take my partner ou of the picture. So to not come to collision with the Investors in the future, I thought I could just not share my method with them and just five them the key's to play, but then things get hard to get those investor's to take me seriously, of course someone will want to know in what they are putting their money. I thought, I could get a paper by a lawyer where we both come into agreement before I share with them the method, agreement on values and what we can do in the future, so there is no collision.

To have in mind, I'm not extremely greedy, I would be happy with 100 million. This took a lot ,a lot lot lot of time to design and develop, so I don't want to lose this opportunity.

So the question is, there is a lot of talk about effective system's all around, but what would you do if you discover one and how would you act? Is it possible to have a paper determining what can and cannot be done? Can such documents be made? Should I go to local lottery places and speak to the owner's? Is there any place on the internet that could help?

I'm a male, 22 years old and the most I have been close to a court is when I had to get my criminal history to get in the army. I'm a total noob in business interaction and such...I live in a pretty pretty bubble, basically. Oh and I'm from Portugal but the legal system I think it resembles the American one, except for the court system, we don't get called to be a judge. Everything else, is the same as basically every other western country.

Any opinions? And before you ask, I will not reveal the method/system, I want to take the most out of it. Unless your up to be the investor!

theo1946's avatar - spherewall
    Bakersfield, Ca
    United States
    Member #89877
    April 17, 2010
    202 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2015, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Get a lawyer and if the system is as good as you say it is give an unconditional guarantee.

Portugal
      Member #169787
      November 1, 2015
      42 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes, of course I eventually will have to go to a lawyer, but the question(I didn't choose the correct words) is, it's possible to get a paper before I share the method that says that, in case if they kick me out and then use my method the same and win, I get X amount or all of what they win that day forward, so I don't get scammed. Or they can't share it with no one else for X amount of years. Basically, some kind of restrains so I don't get fuc...d(that is the better term, to describe). Or is only possible, just by using people I can trust in some way.

It doesn't matter if the method is 100% effective or not, what matters is that before I show them and they give their opinion and decide to "invest" or not, I need to have guarantee that I won't get scammed. That is the question, if it's possible to not get screwed over.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3316 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2015, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

if it works so well win some money, get a lawyer.  should only take a few weeks. or better still , get rich it works so well , get an island.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
          Happyland
          United States
          Member #146344
          September 1, 2013
          1131 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2015, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

If it works you shouldn't need investors. It's as simple as that. You should be able to leverage whatever money you have and snowball it into a fortune. This "I have this amazing system but won't share it unless you give me free money" BS is pretty unoriginal. You have a working system? Prove it. Go get rich off of it and share the link to the amazing story when the newspapers pick it up. Besides, you would more easily convince investors with a fat bank account and not paper profits.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
          If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
          P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

So, here is the story which I have doubts About. So for 9 months, taking a huge part of my time, I finally finished a system that can with 99% of effectiveness predict a result of lotteries. I only worked with Euromillion but I think it's possible to apply it to the American Powerball and megamillion. Which I plan to test once I win the Euromillion a bunch of times and they ban me, probably.

I first posted on Reddit to find someone to approve my method, I don't have a lot of friends and I'm a basement troll(so my connection list and trusting list are very small,almost 0). I found that person online,I explained everything and I got the approval I need it. My system works!! That was a huge boost of my ego, although I knew it worked, it's always reassuring to have someone else to say it's possible. I'm working on a team with him. We have been playing and alll good so far, but I got the idea that we could try to search for investors.

Investors, is the key word, so here is my problem. I thought I could go to this places that make societies/groups/sindicates and offer them the possibility to win guarantee. The problem resides that I want something like 100 million(just a number, not decided yet), altought I could take more, I can take a lot more, lot lot more if I played alone. If I decide to keep playing after those 100 million I could make more on my own with those 100 million but then I would be winning the same prizes the "Investors" would be playing with my system. For now let's take my partner ou of the picture. So to not come to collision with the Investors in the future, I thought I could just not share my method with them and just five them the key's to play, but then things get hard to get those investor's to take me seriously, of course someone will want to know in what they are putting their money. I thought, I could get a paper by a lawyer where we both come into agreement before I share with them the method, agreement on values and what we can do in the future, so there is no collision.

To have in mind, I'm not extremely greedy, I would be happy with 100 million. This took a lot ,a lot lot lot of time to design and develop, so I don't want to lose this opportunity.

So the question is, there is a lot of talk about effective system's all around, but what would you do if you discover one and how would you act? Is it possible to have a paper determining what can and cannot be done? Can such documents be made? Should I go to local lottery places and speak to the owner's? Is there any place on the internet that could help?

I'm a male, 22 years old and the most I have been close to a court is when I had to get my criminal history to get in the army. I'm a total noob in business interaction and such...I live in a pretty pretty bubble, basically. Oh and I'm from Portugal but the legal system I think it resembles the American one, except for the court system, we don't get called to be a judge. Everything else, is the same as basically every other western country.

Any opinions? And before you ask, I will not reveal the method/system, I want to take the most out of it. Unless your up to be the investor!

It is Euromillions, not Euromillion, by the way.

What are you looking for, someone to test your system? Did you program your system? What capital do you need to play?

If your system wins, you can take a credit and play.

If you can win with 5/50 * 2/11, you should be able to win any small lottery game from pick 3 to 6/49. So you basically could start by playing small lotteries and invest the won thousands in playing Euromillions to win millions.

Portugal
              Member #169787
              November 1, 2015
              42 Posts
              Posted: November 1, 2015, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

If it works you shouldn't need investors. It's as simple as that. You should be able to leverage whatever money you have and snowball it into a fortune. This "I have this amazing system but won't share it unless you give me free money" BS is pretty unoriginal. You have a working system? Prove it. Go get rich off of it and share the link to the amazing story when the newspapers pick it up. Besides, you would more easily convince investors with a fat bank account and not paper profits.

No, is not so simple. I only play the smallest feed, which is good, the system was made especially to let you play only the smallest feed and get so high percentage of winnings, that if I wanted I could win the smallest prizes every draw. The problem resides that to win the bigger prize, the one that count's I need to cover a big number of keys, in order to cover every single variable possible and get it to 100% winning success. It's a big number for me, after I win the the first time, I can win every single lottery after, because I will have the money to if I screw up it's money I can lose. And if you notice II put out 99% of success rate because I can commit an error, only human, while example a 1000 euros for me is something huge, to a syndicate is just another week. Yes, there is no need for a huge investment, in the terms of thousands of dollars, just between 100-1000, the type of values a syndicate operates. I'm not so sure of the value because I never done it, it takes a lot of lot of lot time, to make all the keys necessary, it's not a computer program or a system of a page, it's a whole process with pages and pages of data to put in but it can be done in the time of 2-3 days none stop, exactly the time between draws. Oh and the system was only ready about a mouth ago, it was completed, so I have only tried for about 7 weeks, about 14 draws.  My chances of winning are extremely high but I don't want to wait the luck, I want to go get it.(to refer I haven't done it, but I know it's possible, it's not a guess or theory, it's mathematical guaranteed)

I know that there is a lot of spamm out there with system's that work, that is why I'm afraid and troubled to share it. After I have a fat bank account, I don't need investor's, like I said I will just win.. I only wanted legal advise on how I should operate. No need to be so aggressive, I'm not selling anything

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19901 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

"So the question is, there is a lot of talk about effective system's all around, but what would you do if you discover one and how would you act? "

Simple, I would buy a jackpot winning ticket and cash it in.

What I don't understand is why you need someone else to tell if your system works, you would know if you won a jackpot that it works.  You sound like someone trying to count his eggs before he has a chicken to hatch them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1838 Posts
                  Posted: November 1, 2015, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

No amount of paperwork, legal or otherwise will protect you from dishonest people.

"Your Honor, my client Mr. Green in no way violated this contract. Yes, he won the $300 Mega Million jackpot, using his own money and the numbers he himself chose. 

And it should be noted Mr. SystemProvider has offered not one shred, not a single piece of credible evidence, that Mr. Green either used his system, or won anything as a result of what Mr. SystemProvider revealed. This court has nothing more than his word and his hope.

This case has no merit."

Too, no wise investor is going to sign a contract based on what you are going to reveal. For all he knows its nothing new or nothing he's never seen or heard before. Yes, you need to show him the system works before asking him to commit. That's the first lesson of sales. Will this vacuum do the job, will this knife cut granite, coke cans and rocks in my driveway? Will your Sham-Wow save money on paper towels by soaking up a gallon of water without falling apart?

Obviously this system requires more money than you have available or you wouldn't need investors. And that's the rub. You're asking investors to roll the dice that the system works. Don't expect people lining up in your foyer without some proof.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Fresno,CA
                    United States
                    Member #163983
                    February 15, 2015
                    13 Posts
                    Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Wow. Pretty nice. I am willing to join you bienporro. 

I notice that that these lotto with prizes in the millions of money have so much in common with one another.

that is they all have a lot of numbers but can be reduce down

Portugal
                      Member #169787
                      November 1, 2015
                      42 Posts
                      Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

It is Euromillions, not Euromillion, by the way.

What are you looking for, someone to test your system? Did you program your system? What capital do you need to play?

If your system wins, you can take a credit and play.

If you can win with 5/50 * 2/11, you should be able to win any small lottery game from pick 3 to 6/49. So you basically could start by playing small lotteries and invest the won thousands in playing Euromillions to win millions.

No, my system is ready and done, already have a partner who gave me the push to go. That part is covered. The capital would be around 100-1000 euros, it would be around 900 dollars(don't quote me in the dollar part). Which is what this syndicates online and locals play with, from what I see, they operate with quantities around that value. My idea would be go to these people and share it, give them the system while ensuring I get a big big big piece of the pie. Not just from one win but all the wins, I would establish X amount of money we could do, I example establish that I want 100 million and even if they make 1 billion, I only get 100 million, which is good to me, no problem there.

I was asking if it's possible to have a lawyer/legal agent write a paper where both parties, me and the people I share with, come to and agreement and future actions. Values, you can understand and future actions, why? Because in the future, if I decide to keep playing, me and him are not keep winning the same prizes and stuff, I think you can imagine the situation. It needs to be a paper they sign before I share my method, with all the information necessary for me to not get screwed up in the situation. Is it possible for such document to be created? Or will I have to go and trust people for a change?

Of course the document would have a policy that if they don't believe the system, there is no partnership but at the same time establishing that if they use it later on their own, X or all the money goes to me, or they share it with anyone else and they start receiving money from 3rt parties. A document so I don't get screwed up.

The title says it all, its about legal matter's and what people would do?

Mount Morris
                        United States
                        Member #46750
                        September 27, 2006
                        139 Posts
                        Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

What I would do give copy of numbers to some one to play and keep copy for self and the proof is there on your copy.

but I would not let any person buy my system no matter how good it was. but if you keep the system you could charge a fee for the new sets to be played.

keep your system to your self win all the time and be happy .

We all would like a system to work like yours do.

Portugal
                          Member #169787
                          November 1, 2015
                          42 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

"So the question is, there is a lot of talk about effective system's all around, but what would you do if you discover one and how would you act? "

Simple, I would buy a jackpot winning ticket and cash it in.

What I don't understand is why you need someone else to tell if your system works, you would know if you won a jackpot that it works.  You sound like someone trying to count his eggs before he has a chicken to hatch them.

Hmmmm, no the system was develop to let me play small fees but raising my odds to win abruptly. Then 1 month ago when I finished ,I saw that in a mathematical way it was possible to cover every single variable if played correct.This is a very resume way of saying it, but it goes more or less like that.

I have been winning, is is true but I need to win the jackpot. I have only been playing for 1-2 month's with the system completed. Basic maths tells me that I can predict the outcome of a lottery, the moment I share this with someone they will see it too, I just don't want to get screwed up.

If I had won the jackpot, I would be having massages from a Japanese 18 years old dressed as animu as possible. A complete massage(wink), every day for the rest of my life.

The problem with many is that they think a working system is something like a program or a pyramid, no a working system is math, straight up math, math that makes you cross the border of insane with numbers and more numbers, so much that you start hating numbers. I get panic attacks every time I see a equation (I would laugh but it's serious). 

I don't need approval, I already got it from my partner.I came to ask about legal advice, it's in the tittle xd Everyone is trying to insult me, godddddd Calm down people, I'm not asking for any money.

(I didn't knew that word was inappropriate) First forum thahappened, sorry!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                            Dallas, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4549
                            May 2, 2004
                            1838 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

No, my system is ready and done, already have a partner who gave me the push to go. That part is covered. The capital would be around 100-1000 euros, it would be around 900 dollars(don't quote me in the dollar part). Which is what this syndicates online and locals play with, from what I see, they operate with quantities around that value. My idea would be go to these people and share it, give them the system while ensuring I get a big big big piece of the pie. Not just from one win but all the wins, I would establish X amount of money we could do, I example establish that I want 100 million and even if they make 1 billion, I only get 100 million, which is good to me, no problem there.

I was asking if it's possible to have a lawyer/legal agent write a paper where both parties, me and the people I share with, come to and agreement and future actions. Values, you can understand and future actions, why? Because in the future, if I decide to keep playing, me and him are not keep winning the same prizes and stuff, I think you can imagine the situation. It needs to be a paper they sign before I share my method, with all the information necessary for me to not get screwed up in the situation. Is it possible for such document to be created? Or will I have to go and trust people for a change?

Of course the document would have a policy that if they don't believe the system, there is no partnership but at the same time establishing that if they use it later on their own, X or all the money goes to me, or they share it with anyone else and they start receiving money from 3rt parties. A document so I don't get screwed up.

The title says it all, its about legal matter's and what people would do?

You have it all figured out.

Except for the part where the investor agrees not to take money from any third party without having to pay you. He's going to love that idea.

You're going to spend every penny you win on court cases to uphold this contract. 

Meanwhile it is not reasonable or feasible for investors to commit solely to your idea and your terms. He's not asking you for anything. And you are asking him to give up a lot on your word.

Would you do it? Without proof?

And if you can predict the outcome of the lottery, why do you need investors at all? Save until you have the money you need and win the jackpot.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Fresno,CA
                              United States
                              Member #163983
                              February 15, 2015
                              13 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm, no the system was develop to let me play small fees but raising my odds to win abruptly. Then 1 month ago when I finished ,I saw that in a mathematical way it was possible to cover every single variable if played correct.This is a very resume way of saying it, but it goes more or less like that.

I have been winning, is is true but I need to win the jackpot. I have only been playing for 1-2 month's with the system completed. Basic maths tells me that I can predict the outcome of a lottery, the moment I share this with someone they will see it too, I just don't want to get screwed up.

If I had won the jackpot, I would be having massages from a Japanese 18 years old dressed as animu as possible. A complete massage(wink), every day for the rest of my life.

The problem with many is that they think a working system is something like a program or a pyramid, no a working system is math, straight up math, math that makes you cross the border of insane with numbers and more numbers, so much that you start hating numbers. I get panic attacks every time I see a equation (I would laugh but it's serious). 

I don't need approval, I already got it from my partner.I came to ask about legal advice, it's in the tittle xd Everyone is trying to insult me, godddddd Calm down people, I'm not asking for any money.

(I didn't knew that word was inappropriate) First forum thahappened, sorry!

Bienporro about the legal matters you can start doing it after you win the big prize. 

I have seen and witness many big prize lotto winners on TV here in the USA. 

Most of the wise decision that they choose to make was first to win the big prize then 

later on they can get the paperworks, contracts, fees and etc and etc on the legal matters. Otherwise, what if

they don't win and had begin filing the paperworks with the legal attorney. They will end up in financial crisis and must somehow be able to pay everything for their attorney. So to me it be wise to first win the big prize then can worry about all legal matters later