Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery system 99% effective legal matters question

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 1 year ago by amber123.

Page 5 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - garyo
Dallas, Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
1833 Posts
Posted: November 2, 2015, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

20 years of nothing, great job those people did, great job. Do you want to tell me how this generation is just worse from the last one, those were the days. I didn't ask to believe in me, I never asked in all the 20 post so far, I didn't ask for money, I didn't ask for approval, I didn't ask for you to agree with me. I asked a legal matter question, that so far these 20 years guys haven't been able to answer. Those were some great 20 years, those are days. Well spend, don't try run a marathon it would be embarrassing for you, it's not that you would be the last is just that everyone would be waiting for you to move, even Jim the fast guy latest a mile. In fact any great idea comes from the old guys, they are the best! All over history, they are overwhelming!

In fact destiny is so straight forward, he completely passed the point, just straight to the shiny big thing. It emoticons all over.

I didn't ask you to believe me, I don't know what you want to me to say more. My idea is brilliant to me, I never say worthless, please tell me,  I think almost everyone in this forum like to say things that don't exist. Tell me please where, tell me?

Why should I give proof, why, I never asked for you to believe me, can you enlight me?

Yes, your so cult, you know things from Portugal. Your so smart! Another destiny

You sound sane.

I don't see any way to enlighten you. Our worlds are different. You live in a cabin in the woods eating cold fish in Portugal obsessing over Megyn Kelly's boobs. I live in Texas in a house with a garden outside and a dog named Jacob. If I want to see boobs I go to Taco Bell.

By the way, where are you going to get the money to play for this contract when you can't afford to play the lottery?

Asking advice, being given advice and then getting upset the advice isn't what you want to hear. Amazingly sane. Oh, I didn't forget you found a partner online that agreed with you. What happened to him/her/it?

All this sanity must be too much for anyone. My guess is its making you crazy.

Yes, everybody's idea is brilliant to them. The problem is its junk to everybody who will lose money on it. But, if you really feel it is brilliant, you would save the money to win big and then come back, post the winning ticket and make us all look like fools.

Maybe that is asking too much for sane person. Maybe you're going to talk us into believing you. You're certainly not going to reason with us in your moment of sanity.

Why should you prove it? Well, because until you prove it not a single crazy person is going to give you one cent.

PS Let us know the name of the idiot who signed the contract. We could all use some funding.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10390 Posts
    Posted: November 2, 2015, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

ANOTHER ONE! Another fox news watcher. You people just keep coming! Megan Kelly's boobs must not be on air right now.

Tell me what was my question? Tell me please, or is Megan Kelly's things on air? Where did you read investment and guarantee.

Yes, this forum says at the beginning that it is a serious one, a forum where if you lie about your location, they ban you, well, I asked a simple question and 90% of the answers are spamm.  Ah forget it, I will just ask to be erased,  waste of time!! They told me there would be no spamm. Bahhh, really bahh, I decided to contact a lawyer ,I may have to pay some money but I will get and answer.

Page 1 of this thread, your own posts:

Investors, is the key word,

I could make more on my own with those 100 million but then I would be winning the same prizes the "Investors" would be playing with my system...

...So to not come to collision with the Investors in the future,

...It doesn't matter if the method is 100% effective or not, what matters is that before I show them and they give their opinion and decide to "invest" or not, I need to have guarantee that I won't get scammed
    _____________________________________________________________________________

Anybody else thinking this guy might be pumpi?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5755 Posts
      Posted: November 2, 2015, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Page 1 of this thread, your own posts:

Investors, is the key word,

I could make more on my own with those 100 million but then I would be winning the same prizes the "Investors" would be playing with my system...

...So to not come to collision with the Investors in the future,

...It doesn't matter if the method is 100% effective or not, what matters is that before I show them and they give their opinion and decide to "invest" or not, I need to have guarantee that I won't get scammed
      _____________________________________________________________________________

Anybody else thinking this guy might be pumpi?

Even pumpi wasnt this nuts. Lol.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10390 Posts
        Posted: November 2, 2015, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Even pumpi wasnt this nuts. Lol.

Green laugh
        Good one, rcbuckeye!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
          Simi Valley, CA
          United States
          Member #156940
          July 4, 2014
          675 Posts
          Posted: November 2, 2015, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Euromillions a game like the American ones, non-electronic, balls dropping, etc.? If so, this guy then has claimed to understand and better yet manipulate the intricate laws of probability, and randomness itself. With 99% accuracy. With small pools of numbers. Um, yeah. Highly, highly unlikely...

We have no dreams at all, or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way—not at all, or in an interesting manner.   -- Friedrich Nietzsche

macon
            United States
            Member #80716
            October 3, 2009
            94 Posts
            Posted: November 2, 2015, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

a little off topic but sounds the same to me, last week i read  in and ad in brooklyn ny another site i won't mention, that this guy could Prove the existence of ghosts and demons were in his house and wanted funding for a tv show, but only Proof he would show is some demon and angel appearing  in a mirror, that's it would never give address, would not give address at all, i actually talked to guy on the phone, lol the haunting is in your home but no one can go to your home huh, but you want funding, is like asking for legal advice for an unproven system, Todd I'M sorry, for posting

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11162 Posts
              Posted: November 2, 2015, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

You sound sane.

I don't see any way to enlighten you. Our worlds are different. You live in a cabin in the woods eating cold fish in Portugal obsessing over Megyn Kelly's boobs. I live in Texas in a house with a garden outside and a dog named Jacob. If I want to see boobs I go to Taco Bell.

By the way, where are you going to get the money to play for this contract when you can't afford to play the lottery?

Asking advice, being given advice and then getting upset the advice isn't what you want to hear. Amazingly sane. Oh, I didn't forget you found a partner online that agreed with you. What happened to him/her/it?

All this sanity must be too much for anyone. My guess is its making you crazy.

Yes, everybody's idea is brilliant to them. The problem is its junk to everybody who will lose money on it. But, if you really feel it is brilliant, you would save the money to win big and then come back, post the winning ticket and make us all look like fools.

Maybe that is asking too much for sane person. Maybe you're going to talk us into believing you. You're certainly not going to reason with us in your moment of sanity.

Why should you prove it? Well, because until you prove it not a single crazy person is going to give you one cent.

PS Let us know the name of the idiot who signed the contract. We could all use some funding.

Hilarious!

Party

US Flag

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                Happyland
                United States
                Member #146344
                September 1, 2013
                1131 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2015, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

a little off topic but sounds the same to me, last week i read  in and ad in brooklyn ny another site i won't mention, that this guy could Prove the existence of ghosts and demons were in his house and wanted funding for a tv show, but only Proof he would show is some demon and angel appearing  in a mirror, that's it would never give address, would not give address at all, i actually talked to guy on the phone, lol the haunting is in your home but no one can go to your home huh, but you want funding, is like asking for legal advice for an unproven system, Todd I'M sorry, for posting

That's interesting, I know a guy who is seeking funding for a paranormal show to prove that his proton gun works. Maybe the two can team up!

Green laugh

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
                P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167130
                  June 27, 2015
                  256 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2015, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Not 1:1000. 1:500 

This is me being very generous about it, a highly high number for a estimation. So I could have space to breed. Depending on the last draw, certain variables could not be applied, other set of variables could cut that number in half. There is a lot of factor's, lot of pages with numbers and more numbers and more rules.

1000 euros is 500 keys. It could be only necessary 100 or 200. Or only 50. It's different every draw. But no more than 500 keys

I understand your suspicious, but have In mind I did not ask for money, only legal advice. It's in the tittle, only legal advice. If anyone had any idea, if it's possible..

I don't now if you read my Reddit post, just search my name, if you want on Google.

There I told, I could divide all the millions of keys possible in 8 type of keys, of those 8, only 4 can be used every draw and 2 off them are very rare, living only 2 types of keys possible in a majority of cases.  Inside those type os keys, there is like 20, 30 keys possible, these 20 or 40 keys(a estimate number) is where the variables enter and where I start cutting down the number of keys.

So yes, I can abruptly rise the Odds of Winning the first prize.  Or the odds of winning small prizes but who wants those?

YOU WROTE "This is me being very generous about it, a highly high number for a estimation. So I could have space to breed."

I hope you meant breathe.  One of you is enough.

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    Tanhauser Gates
                    Holy See (Vatican City State)
                    Member #139281
                    February 18, 2013
                    191 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2015, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

So, here is the story which I have doubts About. So for 9 months, taking a huge part of my time, I finally finished a system that can with 99% of effectiveness predict a result of lotteries. I only worked with Euromillion but I think it's possible to apply it to the American Powerball and megamillion. Which I plan to test once I win the Euromillion a bunch of times and they ban me, probably.

I first posted on Reddit to find someone to approve my method, I don't have a lot of friends and I'm a basement troll(so my connection list and trusting list are very small,almost 0). I found that person online,I explained everything and I got the approval I need it. My system works!! That was a huge boost of my ego, although I knew it worked, it's always reassuring to have someone else to say it's possible. I'm working on a team with him. We have been playing and alll good so far, but I got the idea that we could try to search for investors.

Investors, is the key word, so here is my problem. I thought I could go to this places that make societies/groups/sindicates and offer them the possibility to win guarantee. The problem resides that I want something like 100 million(just a number, not decided yet), altought I could take more, I can take a lot more, lot lot more if I played alone. If I decide to keep playing after those 100 million I could make more on my own with those 100 million but then I would be winning the same prizes the "Investors" would be playing with my system. For now let's take my partner ou of the picture. So to not come to collision with the Investors in the future, I thought I could just not share my method with them and just five them the key's to play, but then things get hard to get those investor's to take me seriously, of course someone will want to know in what they are putting their money. I thought, I could get a paper by a lawyer where we both come into agreement before I share with them the method, agreement on values and what we can do in the future, so there is no collision.

To have in mind, I'm not extremely greedy, I would be happy with 100 million. This took a lot ,a lot lot lot of time to design and develop, so I don't want to lose this opportunity.

So the question is, there is a lot of talk about effective system's all around, but what would you do if you discover one and how would you act? Is it possible to have a paper determining what can and cannot be done? Can such documents be made? Should I go to local lottery places and speak to the owner's? Is there any place on the internet that could help?

I'm a male, 22 years old and the most I have been close to a court is when I had to get my criminal history to get in the army. I'm a total noob in business interaction and such...I live in a pretty pretty bubble, basically. Oh and I'm from Portugal but the legal system I think it resembles the American one, except for the court system, we don't get called to be a judge. Everything else, is the same as basically every other western country.

Any opinions? And before you ask, I will not reveal the method/system, I want to take the most out of it. Unless your up to be the investor!

Dupe AlertDunkChairSmashJack-in-the-BoxGoofScaredGreen laugh

Every time,the same history...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #55889
                      October 23, 2007
                      5755 Posts
                      Posted: November 3, 2015, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

It's always a newbie that signs up and comes on here with a scheme.

Of course, old timers have more sense than to try to pump "investors" for $$$.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19898 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2015, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

It's always a newbie that signs up and comes on here with a scheme.

Of course, old timers have more sense than to try to pump "investors" for $$$.

The problem is similar schemes have been tried better and failed even worst. 

Remember Lottery Vault?  They even got a favorable response from Todd when they advertised on this website.  They were going strong for about a year until it became obvious they couldn't pick a winner any better than a lottery terminal.  They eventually ended up trying give numbers away.

Similar websites use to be all over the web, today if they are still around no one give them a notice.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                          Member #9517
                          December 10, 2004
                          1279 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

If it is as good as you say: Don't show your system to anyone unless they have signed a contract to not reveal the system or use it for own gain, or sell it themselves.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4076 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2015, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Try this,  draw the winning numbers using your system and store them on some type of media.

Next seal the lines in some type of container which cannot be opened without breaking a seal

and have a bank store it.  Now after the drawing have all potential investors meet at the bank

for the reveal. 

Do this a couple times and you should have people lining up.  It cost nothing to play on paper. 

IMHO, no such system will ever exist but the method above should allow you to prove your claims

without anyone risking a penny.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #32652
                              February 14, 2006
                              7342 Posts
                              Posted: November 5, 2015, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

The problem is similar schemes have been tried better and failed even worst. 

Remember Lottery Vault?  They even got a favorable response from Todd when they advertised on this website.  They were going strong for about a year until it became obvious they couldn't pick a winner any better than a lottery terminal.  They eventually ended up trying give numbers away.

Similar websites use to be all over the web, today if they are still around no one give them a notice.

It sounds more like a super sized lottery pool like they advertised in lottery publications Lotto World, PC World and others. Most offered shares, some were legit, but the people running the pools made out the best. That was about the same time as when the Aussie syndicate bought out the Virginia Lotto game. After that rules were made preventing tying up lottery terminals in several states.

We talked about the logistics of filling out 19,656 play slips when we discussed a full 28 number wheel and came to the conclusion it would be next to impossible. But even if it could be done, it would cost 100 investors slightly under $2000 a week with no win guarantee. What we really have here is someone who thought LP members are a group of jackpot winners that would consider investing in his scheme investment opportunity "chump change".