Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery system 99% effective legal matters question

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 1 year ago by amber123.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
Member #164727
March 12, 2015
2516 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

No, is not so simple. I only play the smallest feed, which is good, the system was made especially to let you play only the smallest feed and get so high percentage of winnings, that if I wanted I could win the smallest prizes every draw. The problem resides that to win the bigger prize, the one that count's I need to cover a big number of keys, in order to cover every single variable possible and get it to 100% winning success. It's a big number for me, after I win the the first time, I can win every single lottery after, because I will have the money to if I screw up it's money I can lose. And if you notice II put out 99% of success rate because I can commit an error, only human, while example a 1000 euros for me is something huge, to a syndicate is just another week. Yes, there is no need for a huge investment, in the terms of thousands of dollars, just between 100-1000, the type of values a syndicate operates. I'm not so sure of the value because I never done it, it takes a lot of lot of lot time, to make all the keys necessary, it's not a computer program or a system of a page, it's a whole process with pages and pages of data to put in but it can be done in the time of 2-3 days none stop, exactly the time between draws. Oh and the system was only ready about a mouth ago, it was completed, so I have only tried for about 7 weeks, about 14 draws.  My chances of winning are extremely high but I don't want to wait the luck, I want to go get it.(to refer I haven't done it, but I know it's possible, it's not a guess or theory, it's mathematical guaranteed)

I know that there is a lot of spamm out there with system's that work, that is why I'm afraid and troubled to share it. After I have a fat bank account, I don't need investor's, like I said I will just win.. I only wanted legal advise on how I should operate. No need to be so aggressive, I'm not selling anything

"I only play the smallest feed, which is good, the system was made especially to let you play only the smallest feed and get so high percentage of winnings, that if I wanted I could win the smallest prizes every draw. "

If this is the case, you should have enough money saved in a month or two to fund it without investors. 

Bringing other people into this will only cause problems. The noble thing to do is to make your millions, then give the system away for free. Big Grin

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    Happyland
    United States
    Member #146344
    September 1, 2013
    1129 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2015, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Seeking legal advice and your first thought was to come to a lottery forum where only a handful of people have ever won anything even worth mentioning? My first thought would be to go to a lawyer or, at the very least, a forum where lawyers chat. Of course, you may be better off going to a psychologists forum, where you can discuss your delusions grandeur at great length. Crazy

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
    If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
    P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
      NJ
      United States
      Member #165922
      April 27, 2015
      3336 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

No, is not so simple. I only play the smallest feed, which is good, the system was made especially to let you play only the smallest feed and get so high percentage of winnings, that if I wanted I could win the smallest prizes every draw. The problem resides that to win the bigger prize, the one that count's I need to cover a big number of keys, in order to cover every single variable possible and get it to 100% winning success. It's a big number for me, after I win the the first time, I can win every single lottery after, because I will have the money to if I screw up it's money I can lose. And if you notice II put out 99% of success rate because I can commit an error, only human, while example a 1000 euros for me is something huge, to a syndicate is just another week. Yes, there is no need for a huge investment, in the terms of thousands of dollars, just between 100-1000, the type of values a syndicate operates. I'm not so sure of the value because I never done it, it takes a lot of lot of lot time, to make all the keys necessary, it's not a computer program or a system of a page, it's a whole process with pages and pages of data to put in but it can be done in the time of 2-3 days none stop, exactly the time between draws. Oh and the system was only ready about a mouth ago, it was completed, so I have only tried for about 7 weeks, about 14 draws.  My chances of winning are extremely high but I don't want to wait the luck, I want to go get it.(to refer I haven't done it, but I know it's possible, it's not a guess or theory, it's mathematical guaranteed)

I know that there is a lot of spamm out there with system's that work, that is why I'm afraid and troubled to share it. After I have a fat bank account, I don't need investor's, like I said I will just win.. I only wanted legal advise on how I should operate. No need to be so aggressive, I'm not selling anything

If you really developed a 99% accurate jackpot game system, you would be a millionaire already and you would never post about your "Miracle" system here. You said "Investors, is the key word", that's also my key word that this sounds like a typical Nigerian scam. Caveat Emptor people, this all sounds like a big fooey to me.

Portugal
        Member #169787
        November 1, 2015
        42 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

You have it all figured out.

Except for the part where the investor agrees not to take money from any third party without having to pay you. He's going to love that idea.

You're going to spend every penny you win on court cases to uphold this contract. 

Meanwhile it is not reasonable or feasible for investors to commit solely to your idea and your terms. He's not asking you for anything. And you are asking him to give up a lot on your word.

Would you do it? Without proof?

And if you can predict the outcome of the lottery, why do you need investors at all? Save until you have the money you need and win the jackpot.

The talk about the third party is that the investor could make other people play the winning key for him and get money later on, that is one of the ways they could screw me  up. I would want a policy in the document against that.

That is what I want to avoid, courts and more courts.

Don't get me wrong, they will be asking for the big share of the winnings, like I said, he could do 1 billion. At the beginning I had planned to win 250 million before the guys of the lottery got a hold of me and made me sign a contract or ban me. But then I would just share my method with others and get the money from third parties xd That is a scheme, I had in my mind. Coming back to the Investors, they will keep the big share of the pie, because I would no longer play lottery ever more, so only them would have the method so only them would win.

They would not be trusting on my word, the same as I don't trust the word of others, that is why I came in the forum and asked if it's possible for a document as such to be made. I would share my method completely, sell it basically for X amount but I would have a reassuring that they won't screw me up.

My method is very simple, complex in it's presentation but anyone with more than 8 years old can do it. After they see it, they will understand, like when I shared with my actual partner, got it right quick enough.

The document would not restrain or make them obligated to nothing, just a document that when I share my idea later on if they refuse, I don't get screw up by them using it and sharing with 3rd parties. If they think my system is worth 0, both go our ways, and I will search for another interested. The question still stands, is possible to create these documents?

Do you think I'm asking to much? I think it's pretty reasonable in order for both sides to enjoy getting rich.

The problem with me saving up, is: times are hard, hard, hard, I save but lottery  is still just an hobby, I can't go in craziness and if you look I put 99% of success, I'm human, I may commit some mistake some childish mistake but a mistake, and after saving losing all it's hard on you, so you get saving again, when will you win?. That is why I think it's simple to just, go to these places where they do syndicates or any other investor that if they lose is not important, it's just another week. Don't be fooled if by chance, if by little chance I make a mistake, that mistake will not happen again because  is in a mathematical way impossible. Utterly impossible! Before you ask, yes I have been winning smaller prizes but the thing is that they are small prizes 20, or 14.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm, no the system was develop to let me play small fees but raising my odds to win abruptly. Then 1 month ago when I finished ,I saw that in a mathematical way it was possible to cover every single variable if played correct.This is a very resume way of saying it, but it goes more or less like that.

I have been winning, is is true but I need to win the jackpot. I have only been playing for 1-2 month's with the system completed. Basic maths tells me that I can predict the outcome of a lottery, the moment I share this with someone they will see it too, I just don't want to get screwed up.

If I had won the jackpot, I would be having massages from a Japanese 18 years old dressed as animu as possible. A complete massage(wink), every day for the rest of my life.

The problem with many is that they think a working system is something like a program or a pyramid, no a working system is math, straight up math, math that makes you cross the border of insane with numbers and more numbers, so much that you start hating numbers. I get panic attacks every time I see a equation (I would laugh but it's serious). 

I don't need approval, I already got it from my partner.I came to ask about legal advice, it's in the tittle xd Everyone is trying to insult me, godddddd Calm down people, I'm not asking for any money.

(I didn't knew that word was inappropriate) First forum thahappened, sorry!

You make it sound like you have reduced the odds of winning a major lottery from 1:250M to 1:1000.  I really doubt if you posted  1000 combinations for any lottery with a jackpot of $1M or more, the winning combination would be among those 1000 combinations.  I would be willing to bet $100.  Now if you can find nine more people willing to make such a bet and you win, you'll have your $1000 to bet on a major lottery. Wink

If you lose you would be $1000 in the hole. Disapprove

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #160962
            November 12, 2014
            2849 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

The talk about the third party is that the investor could make other people play the winning key for him and get money later on, that is one of the ways they could screw me  up. I would want a policy in the document against that.

Don't get me wrong, they will be asking for the big share of the winnings, like I said, he could do 1 billion. At the beginning I had planned to win 250 million before the guys of the lottery got a hold of me and made me sign a contract or ban me. But then I would just share my method with others and get the money from third parties xd That is a scheme, I had in my mind. Coming back to the Investors, they will keep the big share of the pie, because I would no longer play lottery ever more, so only them would have the method so only them would win.

They would not be trusting on my word, the same as I don't trust the word of others, that is why I came in the forum and asked if it's possible for a document as such to be made. I would share my method completely, sell it basically for X amount but I would have a reassuring that they won't screw me up.

My method is very simple, complex in it's presentation but anyone with more than 8 years old can do it. After they see it, they will understand, like when I shared with my actual partner, got it right quick enough.

The document would not restrain or make them obligated to nothing, just a document that when I share my idea later on if they refuse, I don't get screw up by them using it and sharing with 3rd parties. If they think my system is worth 0, both go our ways, and I will search for another interested. The question still stands, is possible to create these documents?

Do you think I'm asking to much? I think it's pretty reasonable in order for both sides to enjoy getting rich.

The problem with me saving up, is: times are hard, hard, hard, I save but lottery  is still just an hobby, I can't go in craziness and if you look I put 99% of success, I'm human, I may commit some mistake some childish mistake but a mistake, and after saving losing all it's hard on you, so you get saving again, when will you win?. That is why I think it's simple to just, go to these places where they do syndicates or any other investor that if they lose is not important, it's just another week. Don't be fooled if by chance, if by little chance I make a mistake, that mistake will not happen again because  is in a mathematical way impossible. Utterly impossible! Before you ask, yes I have been winning smaller prizes but the thing is that they are small prizes 20, or 14.

'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step'. I would add: a step in the right direction.

Good Luck mate

Group Hug.... ideas are welcome.

Portugal
              Member #169787
              November 1, 2015
              42 Posts
              Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

"I only play the smallest feed, which is good, the system was made especially to let you play only the smallest feed and get so high percentage of winnings, that if I wanted I could win the smallest prizes every draw. "

If this is the case, you should have enough money saved in a month or two to fund it without investors. 

Bringing other people into this will only cause problems. The noble thing to do is to make your millions, then give the system away for free. Big Grin

The smallest prizes are of 20 , 14, 10. Always around that. How do you save money from those?

The smallest feed is 2$ 

These small prizes only pay for what you lose basically, my credit balance of lose and won is very balanced,  never to low never to high.

How the hell do you save more than 100 in 2months with those prizes? assuming I win every week? Is to note, that if I play to win the smallest prizes, I will not have a chance, it's 0 repeat 0 for the first prize. What I want is the big one,and I know my method works because when I creat the keys I usually create 2 or 3, it happened twice in the last 9 months that I got the correct key but played another. Had I played those I would have won the lottery 2 times in a year, one time before my system was completed and 2st time when it was. So I don't want to play to win the little prizes when I can win the Big one, it's not logical.

Like I said in the post before, it is 99% certain, I'm only human, if I make a mistake, all that saving will down hill, and ensuring those 2months I lost the opportunity to win the Big one. What would you bet on?

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2516 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

The smallest prizes are of 20 , 14, 10. Always around that. How do you save money from those?

The smallest feed is 2$ 

These small prizes only pay for what you lose basically, my credit balance of lose and won is very balanced,  never to low never to high.

How the hell do you save more than 100 in 2months with those prizes? assuming I win every week? Is to note, that if I play to win the smallest prizes, I will not have a chance, it's 0 repeat 0 for the first prize. What I want is the big one,and I know my method works because when I creat the keys I usually create 2 or 3, it happened twice in the last 9 months that I got the correct key but played another. Had I played those I would have won the lottery 2 times in a year, one time before my system was completed and 2st time when it was. So I don't want to play to win the little prizes when I can win the Big one, it's not logical.

Like I said in the post before, it is 99% certain, I'm only human, if I make a mistake, all that saving will down hill, and ensuring those 2months I lost the opportunity to win the Big one. What would you bet on?

Then don't brag about winning smaller prizes every draw if it doesn't pay enough.

My point should have read like this, If I had a system that was 99%, I would beg, borrow, and steal to fund it, since you did say 1,000 Euros or more as the cost to win the JP or second tier prizes. 

The best way, like I said before, is to show proof to any potential investors for free, then If they are convinced, you will have enough money to make the project work. There is no way in the world I would invest one penny without a reasonable amount of proof first.

United States
                  Member #35335
                  March 16, 2006
                  116 Posts
                  Posted: November 1, 2015, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I'll just need your full legal name and address to deliver my "investment".

Just so you know, you are /u/bienporro on Reddit, asking much the same questions, using the same syntax.  It is you.  On Reddit, you state, "perhaps I'm psychopath".

In your own words...

This is a scam.  Everything you have posted, I have saved.  I will investigate this thoroughly until I can notify authorities who you really are.  I hope you have posted enough for me to find out.

Wire transfers of moneys for scams is big time illegal.

Stop trying to steal money from people!!!

Todd, please step in here.

Portugal
                    Member #169787
                    November 1, 2015
                    42 Posts
                    Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

You make it sound like you have reduced the odds of winning a major lottery from 1:250M to 1:1000.  I really doubt if you posted  1000 combinations for any lottery with a jackpot of $1M or more, the winning combination would be among those 1000 combinations.  I would be willing to bet $100.  Now if you can find nine more people willing to make such a bet and you win, you'll have your $1000 to bet on a major lottery. Wink

If you lose you would be $1000 in the hole. Disapprove

Not 1:1000. 1:500 

This is me being very generous about it, a highly high number for a estimation. So I could have space to breed. Depending on the last draw, certain variables could not be applied, other set of variables could cut that number in half. There is a lot of factor's, lot of pages with numbers and more numbers and more rules.

1000 euros is 500 keys. It could be only necessary 100 or 200. Or only 50. It's different every draw. But no more than 500 keys

I understand your suspicious, but have In mind I did not ask for money, only legal advice. It's in the tittle, only legal advice. If anyone had any idea, if it's possible..

I don't now if you read my Reddit post, just search my name, if you want on Google.

There I told, I could divide all the millions of keys possible in 8 type of keys, of those 8, only 4 can be used every draw and 2 off them are very rare, living only 2 types of keys possible in a majority of cases.  Inside those type os keys, there is like 20, 30 keys possible, these 20 or 40 keys(a estimate number) is where the variables enter and where I start cutting down the number of keys.

So yes, I can abruptly rise the Odds of Winning the first prize.  Or the odds of winning small prizes but who wants those?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1686 Posts
                      Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Let's get this straight. This investor can only make lottery money off you?

But you can have 5 to 10 investors?

If you win money with another investor are you sharing that with everybody you have a contract with?

I notice, even as you consider yourself an honest person, you had plans to screw the lottery system by using third parties to buy tickets in your stead.

Now, I'm sure you could find a lawyer to write any contract you want, but finding investors willing to agree to your terms is highly unlikely. I would say impossible, but suckers live. And the contract would have so complex as to untenable.

For example, if a spouse, who knows nothing of the contract, wins, do they owe you money? If a aunt, cousin or anyone in the family wins, would you expect to be paid? If he is in a pool that wins, do you get a share?

And how are you going to know he has won? Does the contract say you must be aware of all his investments and expenses?

You're asking the impossible. Basically, you're asking him him and everyone he knows to quit playing the lottery unless it benefits you.

Even if you get it to court room, he has $100 million, you have $100. How many appeals can you afford?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                        Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1686 Posts
                        Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Not 1:1000. 1:500 

This is me being very generous about it, a highly high number for a estimation. So I could have space to breed. Depending on the last draw, certain variables could not be applied, other set of variables could cut that number in half. There is a lot of factor's, lot of pages with numbers and more numbers and more rules.

1000 euros is 500 keys. It could be only necessary 100 or 200. Or only 50. It's different every draw. But no more than 500 keys

I understand your suspicious, but have In mind I did not ask for money, only legal advice. It's in the tittle, only legal advice. If anyone had any idea, if it's possible..

I don't now if you read my Reddit post, just search my name, if you want on Google.

There I told, I could divide all the millions of keys possible in 8 type of keys, of those 8, only 4 can be used every draw and 2 off them are very rare, living only 2 types of keys possible in a majority of cases.  Inside those type os keys, there is like 20, 30 keys possible, these 20 or 40 keys(a estimate number) is where the variables enter and where I start cutting down the number of keys.

So yes, I can abruptly rise the Odds of Winning the first prize.  Or the odds of winning small prizes but who wants those?

Question:

How long have you studied lottery?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                          Happyland
                          United States
                          Member #146344
                          September 1, 2013
                          1129 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you are. Just stop. I don't talk much about my profession here on LP but I work for a very large firm and handle large sums of money (to the tune of 3/4 billion this year, not that much in the game but a decent sum). Reading what you've posted so far, I or my company wouldn't even let you get past the first sentence before kicking you out of the office. Please quit wasting your time on this garbage and go to school and get a real job or start a real company. The time spent trolling* forums with this could be better spent on YouTube learning a new skill or doing homework. Nobody with serious cash is going to bankroll you on this nonsense.

The problem with me saving up, is: times are hard, hard, hard, I save but lottery  is still just an hobby,

There is no room for whiners in life.

* Yes, you are a troll and a liar at that. On Reddit you claim to be 24 years old, here you claim 22. Why the hell would anybody give money to someone who doesn't even get their own age straight??? You claim not to be asking for money yet over there you made several updates bemoaning this very issue.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                          If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                          P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Portugal
                            Member #169787
                            November 1, 2015
                            42 Posts
                            Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I'll just need your full legal name and address to deliver my "investment".

Just so you know, you are /u/bienporro on Reddit, asking much the same questions, using the same syntax.  It is you.  On Reddit, you state, "perhaps I'm psychopath".

In your own words...

This is a scam.  Everything you have posted, I have saved.  I will investigate this thoroughly until I can notify authorities who you really are.  I hope you have posted enough for me to find out.

Wire transfers of moneys for scams is big time illegal.

Stop trying to steal money from people!!!

Todd, please step in here.

Yes, if you notice, in the first post of the topic, I did mention that I posted on Reddit a month ago when I completed the system, I did say, to go check it out for full story. I didn't ask for money in any moment in both places, there I asked help for someone to partner with me and discuss if it was possible. Which it did happen, I got confirmation, we have been playing together.

Yes, I did say in another post today, tha I killed someone with a a book. Report me, I'm sick(this is sarcasm)

Did anyone have any instance where I asked for money? I asked legal advice on how to proceed. I have been reading this forum for some days, the admins can attest to that. Manly because there is no other. Xd

Why is everyone accusing me of asking for money? God, My English is not the best but I have hard time believing that instead of writing the tittle "legal advice", you read " Give me money".

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

If I had this system I would not even share it with anyone until I can prove that it won a Jackpot or 2.

Why even have investors in the 1st place?  These people will be running after you to share it.

I would keep the system to yourself and set up some type of subscription service or pool of players.  You give them the numbers and they agree to send you the percentage.  Of course all this would have to be worked out legally.

Win the BIG one 1st then the rest will fall into place.  You show the winning ticket(s), the publicity shots of you holding the million dollar check and off you go.  Maybe you'll decide not to even share your system or even play anymore!!

Good luck!!