Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery system 99% effective legal matters question

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 1 year ago by amber123.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

Portugal
Member #169787
November 1, 2015
42 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Question:

How long have you studied lottery?

None, I hadn't played before, only when one of those 100million prizes came on, I said ,why not. Then I didn't win but I got curious in how the numbers came out(saw something that got my eye), started doing some calculations, some tables, some graph's. Then because I enjoy it, 9 months later I finished it what I saw that day in the numbers and is 100%  functional.

I don't have any degree ,any study related to lottery or maths, I enjoy numbers but my love goes to manual labor. I didn't design the system in the first day, I was not even sure what I was doing, I just did it as a hobby of mine. I just said, Why not? Then it gave fruit's.

Lynn,Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #109463
    April 13, 2011
    318 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

This guy bienporro needs to put or shut up if you have a winning system why not win first and post the results show the proof. This guy is looking for a few fools here to dwindle them of there money don't this trick you he has nothing go find a fool elsewhere

Portugal
      Member #169787
      November 1, 2015
      42 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2015, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Let's get this straight. This investor can only make lottery money off you?

But you can have 5 to 10 investors?

If you win money with another investor are you sharing that with everybody you have a contract with?

I notice, even as you consider yourself an honest person, you had plans to screw the lottery system by using third parties to buy tickets in your stead.

Now, I'm sure you could find a lawyer to write any contract you want, but finding investors willing to agree to your terms is highly unlikely. I would say impossible, but suckers live. And the contract would have so complex as to untenable.

For example, if a spouse, who knows nothing of the contract, wins, do they owe you money? If a aunt, cousin or anyone in the family wins, would you expect to be paid? If he is in a pool that wins, do you get a share?

And how are you going to know he has won? Does the contract say you must be aware of all his investments and expenses?

You're asking the impossible. Basically, you're asking him him and everyone he knows to quit playing the lottery unless it benefits you.

Even if you get it to court room, he has $100 million, you have $100. How many appeals can you afford?

No, the Investors, will basically pay for the system. Goes like this,  we win 200 million in the first month, let's go with that, 100 million will go for me, and then I will sign a contract where I assume I won't play loterry anymore, I won't share it with anyone else. I cut ties. Everything they make from that point forward, is them.  What your asking is if they see my system and then say that they don't believe is useful, its a bunch of garbage? They will have my system, so if after that moment they win, you know how slim that chance is, it's incredible suspicious. Not once but 2 times, it's cousin win a first prize too. to get access to my system, that would be a policy in the document. Should he win or anyone related to him, investigate him from head to toe(this is a scenario, we could just end up good friends, but I want to play it safe)

What your confusing is that, why would I have more than one investor? After The first win I can easily cover 1000 and win everytime, every single draw. There is no advantage on having 10 people knowing my system. All these legal questions, is in order to keep it secret, until I get my part.

Is not being dishonest, there is no contract between me and thlottery company. There is no rule that prohibit winning every draw. What I say is that after some time and some wins, the lottery people will come for me or ban me. If they simply ban me with no agreement, I can just play and give the winner key to someone else. That is playing by the rules

I don't think I'm asking the impossible, I give them an opportunity, if a person come with good faith, the agreement is easy, what I want is to not get screw up with someone who comes says, Hi, and takes the money. You have to admit, if they say good bye 1 month later they get a jackop, 2 months later their housing gets a jackpot. Coincidence is what we tell ourselves when we're afraid.. 

I didn't knew I was being so unreasonable, so what would you do, just show up, Oh here is my system, Oh you don't like it? Ok, 1 month later he won everything he need it and broke the game. I will have to think another way to not get screw up. I honestly thought It was very reasonable. A small contract and such. Well I will think another way, to get people more comfortable and interest

Portugal
        Member #169787
        November 1, 2015
        42 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2015, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

This guy bienporro needs to put or shut up if you have a winning system why not win first and post the results show the proof. This guy is looking for a few fools here to dwindle them of there money don't this trick you he has nothing go find a fool elsewhere

When did I ask for money? My god!!!!

Why would I accept money of strangers, with who I would need to share my method, and that is what I'm trying to avoid. You know legal matters and stuff, read the tittle!

Portugal
          Member #169787
          November 1, 2015
          42 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2015, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Then don't brag about winning smaller prizes every draw if it doesn't pay enough.

My point should have read like this, If I had a system that was 99%, I would beg, borrow, and steal to fund it, since you did say 1,000 Euros or more as the cost to win the JP or second tier prizes. 

The best way, like I said before, is to show proof to any potential investors for free, then If they are convinced, you will have enough money to make the project work. There is no way in the world I would invest one penny without a reasonable amount of proof first.

Of course you wouldn't, that is why I have proof, is just that on the other hand, I'm the investor and you me. I see this proof, all perfect, I say goodbye, use your method for myself and you get 0.

How do you protect yourself from that?

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1663 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

No, the Investors, will basically pay for the system. Goes like this,  we win 200 million in the first month, let's go with that, 100 million will go for me, and then I will sign a contract where I assume I won't play loterry anymore, I won't share it with anyone else. I cut ties. Everything they make from that point forward, is them.  What your asking is if they see my system and then say that they don't believe is useful, its a bunch of garbage? They will have my system, so if after that moment they win, you know how slim that chance is, it's incredible suspicious. Not once but 2 times, it's cousin win a first prize too. to get access to my system, that would be a policy in the document. Should he win or anyone related to him, investigate him from head to toe(this is a scenario, we could just end up good friends, but I want to play it safe)

What your confusing is that, why would I have more than one investor? After The first win I can easily cover 1000 and win everytime, every single draw. There is no advantage on having 10 people knowing my system. All these legal questions, is in order to keep it secret, until I get my part.

Is not being dishonest, there is no contract between me and thlottery company. There is no rule that prohibit winning every draw. What I say is that after some time and some wins, the lottery people will come for me or ban me. If they simply ban me with no agreement, I can just play and give the winner key to someone else. That is playing by the rules

I don't think I'm asking the impossible, I give them an opportunity, if a person come with good faith, the agreement is easy, what I want is to not get screw up with someone who comes says, Hi, and takes the money. You have to admit, if they say good bye 1 month later they get a jackop, 2 months later their housing gets a jackpot. Coincidence is what we tell ourselves when we're afraid.. 

I didn't knew I was being so unreasonable, so what would you do, just show up, Oh here is my system, Oh you don't like it? Ok, 1 month later he won everything he need it and broke the game. I will have to think another way to not get screw up. I honestly thought It was very reasonable. A small contract and such. Well I will think another way, to get people more comfortable and interest

What is reasonable to you is not reasonable to someone who is putting up $50000 a drawing. Who is covering his losses if you lose?

Do you really expect someone to hand you that kind of money to walk out and buy lottery tickets on your word?

I already see inconsistencies in what you say here and at the other place. There you claim 24 years old. Here, you say 22.

There you say you can get the odds to 1:50000 or 1:10000 with the parenthesis addon (I just make this up, but I can seriously reduce this to nothing).

If there is no contract with the lottery company why give numbers to a third party? Because obviously, you realize what you would be doing is not honest, or you wouldn't do it. Otherwise you would buy the tickets yourself. As you say there is no rule against winning every draw.

Maybe you could offer it to investors on a condition that once they win a certain amount then they have to split the winnings with you.

Or pitch this idea to the Nigerian 419 scammers. They might be willing to sign a contract and send you the money.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Portugal
              Member #169787
              November 1, 2015
              42 Posts
              Posted: November 1, 2015, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Do you think I'm asking to much? I think it's pretty reasonable in order for both sides to enjoy getting rich.

Yes, you are. Just stop. I don't talk much about my profession here on LP but I work for a very large firm and handle large sums of money (to the tune of 3/4 billion this year, not that much in the game but a decent sum). Reading what you've posted so far, I or my company wouldn't even let you get past the first sentence before kicking you out of the office. Please quit wasting your time on this garbage and go to school and get a real job or start a real company. The time spent trolling* forums with this could be better spent on YouTube learning a new skill or doing homework. Nobody with serious cash is going to bankroll you on this nonsense.

The problem with me saving up, is: times are hard, hard, hard, I save but lottery  is still just an hobby,

There is no room for whiners in life.

* Yes, you are a troll and a liar at that. On Reddit you claim to be 24 years old, here you claim 22. Why the hell would anybody give money to someone who doesn't even get their own age straight??? You claim not to be asking for money yet over there you made several updates bemoaning this very issue.

Yes, just like the doorman on Apple, works for a company handling billions, doesn't mean you understand something about handling money(being a doorman is an most important job,nothing wrong in that) Just because Jennifer smiled at you on the bus stop doesn't mean she is in love with you and want to touch you wiwi. I'm sorry I had to break it up for you, you had been living the dream. You know that if you keep attacking me in every post, I was on the internet, since the days of 2 girls one cup, when every click was a risky click, every click was like if  I was a cop defusing a bomb, every decision counted to escape it. I did, never saw it. I love this games of anger and trolling but your going to lose, your weak at that game. So I will ignore you

How is making a question, trolling? 

Not a single of the updates I made is related to money, but to people to discus my method, at the time I was searching for someone to approve my method and I found it. Oh, and my age, I don't really know, I told in the first post I'm a basement troll, I thought I was 24, just last week when I go to the doctor she revealed I was 22, strange, well a few years younger is better than older. I know you are gonna ask, how can someone forget their age, well I don't celebrate my anniversary its been years, neither Christmas, or any other time, neither do I use weekends, for me everyday is everyday. I live to do things, this system is one of the things, and before you ask. No Imy not ugly, not handsome, just average, and no I'm not fat, I'm athletic, that is why I hate numbers and prefer manual things. Now you can laugh, at me go ahead. The money I win is probably gonna be spend me finding a cure to something or creating a bomb 1 billion times more deadly than the ones of today. Just entertaining my self. Yeahhhhhhhhh, I reveal to much to the internet, can we now focus on legal matters?

I repeat, I don't want your money, I don't need it, I never asked for it. Stop talking like I'm sending private messages to everyone to give me money.

Just the opinions I got, have been appreciated. I got some insight, that I'm asking to much on the document. Have to find another way. That makes it possible for me to not get screwed up.

Thank you!

Portugal
                Member #169787
                November 1, 2015
                42 Posts
                Posted: November 1, 2015, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

What is reasonable to you is not reasonable to someone who is putting up $50000 a drawing. Who is covering his losses if you lose?

Do you really expect someone to hand you that kind of money to walk out and buy lottery tickets on your word?

I already see inconsistencies in what you say here and at the other place. There you claim 24 years old. Here, you say 22.

There you say you can get the odds to 1:50000 or 1:10000 with the parenthesis addon (I just make this up, but I can seriously reduce this to nothing).

If there is no contract with the lottery company why give numbers to a third party? Because obviously, you realize what you would be doing is not honest, or you wouldn't do it. Otherwise you would buy the tickets yourself. As you say there is no rule against winning every draw.

Maybe you could offer it to investors on a condition that once they win a certain amount then they have to split the winnings with you.

Or pitch this idea to the Nigerian 419 scammers. They might be willing to sign a contract and send you the money.

The age is explained, do you need to see my ID,I don't mind,it should be somewhere in this apartment. The parentheses  addon is exactly what it says, I made up those numbers because what I wanted to express was that I could rise the odds drastically. I think it's self explanatory, I literally say "I just made this Up". There is no way to be more explicit. Xd

Give 3rt parties numbers because, if they ban me, they may not pay if If I win ffairly(there is some cases where the lottery guys just do the what they want, from what I read). That was the why of my stance. An other variables that could happen, that would obligate me to play like that.

That is what I was saying from the beginning, we together, would collect let me say 250 million, we establish that I get 100 in a contract and I stop playing lottery and let them enjoy the rest of the winnings, that could go to a billion if their are smart about. The major problem we have been discussing is what kind of policy can be establish in the document that won't permit them to screw me over before I give them access to the system. Just that. I posted some examples on how they could cheat on them if I just showed them the system without any reassuring rules to not make me lose everything.

Thank you nonetheless! It was a good conversation, now I must sleep

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1663 Posts
                  Posted: November 1, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

You're definitely free to try your idea.

Don't think you'll find many people like the guys here who have spent years studying these games, who is going to believe you could win every jackpot.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5893 Posts
                    Posted: November 2, 2015, 4:41 am - IP Logged

I have a suggestion for you. Find you a lawyer, explain to him what your system does. Have him approach Euromillions, See if they will buy your system or pay you 10 million dollars a year not to play and they get the system.

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #18322
                      July 9, 2005
                      1704 Posts
                      Posted: November 2, 2015, 9:10 am - IP Logged

No, my system is ready and done, already have a partner who gave me the push to go. That part is covered. The capital would be around 100-1000 euros, it would be around 900 dollars(don't quote me in the dollar part). Which is what this syndicates online and locals play with, from what I see, they operate with quantities around that value. My idea would be go to these people and share it, give them the system while ensuring I get a big big big piece of the pie. Not just from one win but all the wins, I would establish X amount of money we could do, I example establish that I want 100 million and even if they make 1 billion, I only get 100 million, which is good to me, no problem there.

I was asking if it's possible to have a lawyer/legal agent write a paper where both parties, me and the people I share with, come to and agreement and future actions. Values, you can understand and future actions, why? Because in the future, if I decide to keep playing, me and him are not keep winning the same prizes and stuff, I think you can imagine the situation. It needs to be a paper they sign before I share my method, with all the information necessary for me to not get screwed up in the situation. Is it possible for such document to be created? Or will I have to go and trust people for a change?

Of course the document would have a policy that if they don't believe the system, there is no partnership but at the same time establishing that if they use it later on their own, X or all the money goes to me, or they share it with anyone else and they start receiving money from 3rt parties. A document so I don't get screwed up.

The title says it all, its about legal matter's and what people would do?

".....  a system that can with 99% of effectiveness predict a result of lotteries."

Agree with stupid       Seriously  ??? !!! ...  Let's use some COMMON SENSE .... !!!

Americans do not typically play Euro millions !!!  Even if you did win, we would lose our investment, for the simple fact that YOU, whoever you are, cannot be TRUSTED to divide any sum of the winnings with an American investor !!! We don't know you from the MAN IN THE MOON !!!  Also, It is Very Unlikely that any "Lottery Contract" drawn up for this type of Euro SCAM Spamwould be enforceable in an American Court of Law !!!    Bash

It sounds like those Nigerian Lottery Scams !!!

Chair

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34100 Posts
                        Posted: November 2, 2015, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Come join my group we can put our heads together it doesn't cost to join my group I have people from all over the world in my group this sounds interesting let's see what you got? reach me in Facebook Lottery Number's or Mega Million Power ball's let's get Rich free will group.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34100 Posts
                          Posted: November 2, 2015, 9:57 am - IP Logged

When did I ask for money? My god!!!!

Why would I accept money of strangers, with who I would need to share my method, and that is what I'm trying to avoid. You know legal matters and stuff, read the tittle!

Your welcome to join..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10344 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2015, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Anytime the words 'investment' and 'guarantee' are used with any form of gambling they are red flags.

Anybody else here on LP get the feeling this guy bienporro is actually in Nigeria, not Portugal?

bienporro;
                            Until people here check the results page and see Euromillions getting popped left and right you have no credibility.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
                              NJ
                              United States
                              Member #165922
                              April 27, 2015
                              3326 Posts
                              Posted: November 2, 2015, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Anytime the words 'investment' and 'guarantee' are used with any form of gambling they are red flags.

Anybody else here on LP get the feeling this guy bienporro is actually in Nigeria, not Portugal?

bienporro;
                              Until people here check the results page and see Euromillions getting popped left and right you have no credibility.

It doesn't matter what his true nationality is, he's definitely a Ponzi scammer. I can't believe so many people here even entertained the thought about considering his scam. Think about it, a 23 year old who claims he just woke up one day with a 99% winning strategy for the biggest jackpot game in Europe?