Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery system 99% effective legal matters question

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 1 year ago by amber123.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
new jersey
United States
Member #150815
December 31, 2013
513 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2015, 8:13 am - IP Logged

just  stick with pick  3  u  will  go  crazy  doing  what  u  think is  good,  your  reaching for  the  stars, to  quicly,  slow  down,the  odds  are  against  u. but  if  u  want  to try  go  ahead  good  luck

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5124 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2015, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Try this,  draw the winning numbers using your system and store them on some type of media.

Next seal the lines in some type of container which cannot be opened without breaking a seal

and have a bank store it.  Now after the drawing have all potential investors meet at the bank

for the reveal. 

Do this a couple times and you should have people lining up.  It cost nothing to play on paper. 

IMHO, no such system will ever exist but the method above should allow you to prove your claims

without anyone risking a penny.

RL

Thank-U RL   Puke

4UR RIP N2D (legal ???) !!!

UT,

Psyko

ps:

U-gave D best answer 2D ?

Party

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2015, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Try this,  draw the winning numbers using your system and store them on some type of media.

Next seal the lines in some type of container which cannot be opened without breaking a seal

and have a bank store it.  Now after the drawing have all potential investors meet at the bank

for the reveal. 

Do this a couple times and you should have people lining up.  It cost nothing to play on paper. 

IMHO, no such system will ever exist but the method above should allow you to prove your claims

without anyone risking a penny.

RL

"Do this a couple times and you should have people lining up.  It cost nothing to play on paper." 

He could post a couple of winning predictions on the LP prediction board and probably the same thing would happen.  It costs nothing to do that too.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

You sound sane.

I don't see any way to enlighten you. Our worlds are different. You live in a cabin in the woods eating cold fish in Portugal obsessing over Megyn Kelly's boobs. I live in Texas in a house with a garden outside and a dog named Jacob. If I want to see boobs I go to Taco Bell.

By the way, where are you going to get the money to play for this contract when you can't afford to play the lottery?

Asking advice, being given advice and then getting upset the advice isn't what you want to hear. Amazingly sane. Oh, I didn't forget you found a partner online that agreed with you. What happened to him/her/it?

All this sanity must be too much for anyone. My guess is its making you crazy.

Yes, everybody's idea is brilliant to them. The problem is its junk to everybody who will lose money on it. But, if you really feel it is brilliant, you would save the money to win big and then come back, post the winning ticket and make us all look like fools.

Maybe that is asking too much for sane person. Maybe you're going to talk us into believing you. You're certainly not going to reason with us in your moment of sanity.

Why should you prove it? Well, because until you prove it not a single crazy person is going to give you one cent.

PS Let us know the name of the idiot who signed the contract. We could all use some funding.

You know, Steve Player supposedly lived in a cabin in the woods of New Hampshire when he made his first lottery systems.

Perhaps it's the right strategy... LOL Green laugh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2015, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

It sounds more like a super sized lottery pool like they advertised in lottery publications Lotto World, PC World and others. Most offered shares, some were legit, but the people running the pools made out the best. That was about the same time as when the Aussie syndicate bought out the Virginia Lotto game. After that rules were made preventing tying up lottery terminals in several states.

We talked about the logistics of filling out 19,656 play slips when we discussed a full 28 number wheel and came to the conclusion it would be next to impossible. But even if it could be done, it would cost 100 investors slightly under $2000 a week with no win guarantee. What we really have here is someone who thought LP members are a group of jackpot winners that would consider investing in his scheme investment opportunity "chump change".

"What we really have here is someone who thought LP members are a group of jackpot winners"

I wonder where he got that idea?  Seem some people have the idea that jackpot winners hang out at LP just to tell other how to win too, they must never check the prediction board to see the number of members predicting over 2000 combinations daily just to get a few $1-$10 winners when they are lucky .

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2536 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2015, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

"What we really have here is someone who thought LP members are a group of jackpot winners"

I wonder where he got that idea?  Seem some people have the idea that jackpot winners hang out at LP just to tell other how to win too, they must never check the prediction board to see the number of members predicting over 2000 combinations daily just to get a few $1-$10 winners when they are lucky .

Seem some people have the idea that jackpot winners hang out at LP just to tell other how to win too.

Green laugh

In my case, one does, Yunier. The key to finding these people is to be more proactive than normal, remember, competition is always around the corner. Pick-3 game in this instance, not big games.