Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When I hit a jackpot I will...

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 1 year ago by GGStarlings.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Idaho
United States
Member #76087
June 18, 2009
859 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2015, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I guess the intent of the question was what sort of extravagance we'd indulge in when we hit the jackpot.  I once read that Justin Bieber wears a pair of underwear one time, throwing them away afterwards,  ditto for Chris Brown and Iggy Azalea says she does the same thing.  That's borderline decadence to me.  I'm pretty sure I'll never do that, seems like such a waste. 

"When I hit a jackpot I will..."  Probably change my underwear because I'll probably have to after seeing that all my numbers matched. 

I'll throw THAT pair away, though.

Ha Big Smile

La Maga Della Spaziometria

Idaho
    United States
    Member #76087
    June 18, 2009
    859 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2015, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

ROFLMAO. Good point. Didn't think about that. I'll have to remember not to sit on the bed when I read the numbers. 

As for wearing one pair of underwear and then tossing it...that's not decadence. That's just idiocy. When you've experienced the pleasure of putting on a bra or undies that fits perfectly, that doesn't start pinching or moving in places it shouldn't after working a 12 hour shift, those are the unmentionables you keep until they disintegrate...no matter how much money you have. Perfect underwear is like the perfect pair of shoes. A person with sense knows NEVER to throw those away.

True decadence is buying as many as you can, in every color they're made.

As many as you can, in every color.  Truth!  Comfort and quality ~ we'll have more of that.  Wink

La Maga Della Spaziometria