Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$ick of this USA country & will move when I HIT BIG JACKPOT

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 11 months ago by nist7seven.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

What country will YOU MOVE TOO ???

Canada [ 7 ]  [21.88%]
Australia [ 3 ]  [9.38%]
Sweden [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
England [ 2 ]  [6.25%]
Norway [ 1 ]  [3.12%]
Germany [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Japan [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
New Zealand [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
France [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
none of above, see my post, to paranoid to tell [ 19 ]  [59.38%]
Total Valid Votes [ 32 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5113 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2015, 9:43 am - IP Logged

To: MM, TT, HM, LIG, RJ, HST, EK, TGG, T, R62, & D1

Dear LP Friends:

Psyko is feeling much better now. Think it may be due to

all those get well cards and letters you wonderful people are

sending me, thank you, thank you and many more to come.

In closing, let me say it would really help me improve faster

if you would slip some 50's or 100's in those envelops now.

Hope all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and a BIG WON for 2016.

VTY,

Psyko

Bondi Junction
    Australia
    Member #57242
    December 24, 2007
    1102 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2015, 2:09 am - IP Logged

It's got to be Australia!

The lifestyle is very relaxed, a bit too relaxed when it comes to economic productivity, but that's another matter.

The downside is, Australia, like America, has adopted a policy of massively high levels of immigration. Again, like in the US, supported by the mainstream political parties.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

Romancandle's avatar - moon
      Upacreek
      United States
      Member #136306
      December 8, 2012
      428 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Pandora.

Ha ha... Buy plenty of unobtainium with that kind of cheddar.

USA all the way!!

-RC

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4783 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2015, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

No amount of money will ever persuade me to leave the country I love. We currently have issues with our entire Government but I am hopeful for the future.

I do wish those who hate America and disrespect our flag would simply leave and find their Utopia elsewhere.

I agree. One more year to go.

J'aime La France.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #104962
          January 23, 2011
          1075 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2016, 10:53 am - IP Logged

freedom of speech is alive and well in other lands.,As are the military pride. 

The usa is not the only country that carries rights or priveledges. 

Should Trump win, then its a no brainer to relocate. 

Maybe aussie since they have a better system to gun regulations. 

A tropical island may well be a lovely compromise. 

Be at peace and contentment whereever you reside, that is key.

Lets keep in mind that more then likely you are getting your news from the TV,  which 6 corporations own 90% of the media, and they are dishonest.  These corporations have some major power to shift you to a candidate of their liking.  Since the left, and establishment republicans are against trump,  which means he is more then likely a good gamble.

As for ever moving for a big jackpot win....No way!  As the long arm of the IRS will follow you what country you go to.

Trump 2016!

Lincoln, California
            United States
            Member #167130
            June 27, 2015
            256 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2016, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I will not leave my home in the foothills of Northern Ca until all of my neighbors become Democrats.  That will never happen.  Avoiding contact with the Liberal Government is the Key to Happiness.  The only problem I see with a big win is having to look my neighbors in the eye and knowing that I will lose respect for me because the gain was not the product of hard work.  Remaining anonymous would be important to my future happiness.

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
              Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
              United States
              Member #50210
              March 1, 2007
              843 Posts
              Posted: January 2, 2016, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Lets keep in mind that more then likely you are getting your news from the TV,  which 6 corporations own 90% of the media, and they are dishonest.  These corporations have some major power to shift you to a candidate of their liking.  Since the left, and establishment republicans are against trump,  which means he is more then likely a good gamble.

As for ever moving for a big jackpot win....No way!  As the long arm of the IRS will follow you what country you go to.

True. Even if someone denounces their citizenship and leaves the U.S.A the lottery winner would still owe the IRS an expatriation tax and that would be on top of what had already been paid out. The government doesn't appreciate their wealthy citizens leaving and have been working overtime to maximize the exit penalty.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

sunsine's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #144291
                June 30, 2013
                713 Posts
                Posted: January 2, 2016, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I will not leave my home in the foothills of Northern Ca until all of my neighbors become Democrats.  That will never happen.  Avoiding contact with the Liberal Government is the Key to Happiness.  The only problem I see with a big win is having to look my neighbors in the eye and knowing that I will lose respect for me because the gain was not the product of hard work.  Remaining anonymous would be important to my future happiness.

Allen, Seriously, you think picking these numbers is not hard work??? Trust me, your neighbors will be your friends..everyone will be your friend. Two family members gave up their American Id's to become an Aussie citizen. I think I would move to Austria, they are genius's over there. Or buy a yatch and life in Intl waters...part time of course. I will remain in Florida close to my friends and family. I have it all figured out...so let it roll!

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167130
                  June 27, 2015
                  256 Posts
                  Posted: January 2, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Allen, Seriously, you think picking these numbers is not hard work??? Trust me, your neighbors will be your friends..everyone will be your friend. Two family members gave up their American Id's to become an Aussie citizen. I think I would move to Austria, they are genius's over there. Or buy a yatch and life in Intl waters...part time of course. I will remain in Florida close to my friends and family. I have it all figured out...so let it roll!

Right now if I picked a $60,000 Fantasy 5 winner, I would make about $24.00 an hour.  I know this is hard work.  You may be right. That's another reason for being anonymous.   My neighbors don't need to know how much time I spend on this or how much I win.  I will still stay put unless the Democrat thin happens.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                    A long and winding road
                    United States
                    Member #17084
                    June 10, 2005
                    4521 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2016, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Well said

actually that came from the show newsroom- character Will Alroy. Wonderful speech to explain the reality of where america ranks in world stats. 

Facts are. So it goes.,

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

United States
                      Member #35335
                      March 16, 2006
                      116 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:49 am - IP Logged

So, when is Czechoslifornia going to split into 2 or 3 states?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Texas
                        United States
                        Member #55889
                        October 23, 2007
                        5586 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2016, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Not before 1/4 of it falls into the Pacific from an earthquake.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Lincoln, California
                          United States
                          Member #167130
                          June 27, 2015
                          256 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2016, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I don't see that happening either.  All I see is an occasional sign reading Support the State of Jefferson.  I know nothing about the  movement and will not support them until I see what their Lottery Program will be.  No RMG

Portland, OR
                            United States
                            Member #145973
                            August 20, 2013
                            226 Posts
                            Posted: January 7, 2016, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I might live in all of them for a while but how can you live Costa Rica out of this poll.  That's where I would like permanently or some Caribbean island.

"Understand... people are more complicated than the masks they wear in society... everyone is playing to win, and some people will use moral justifications to advance their side"

Robert Greene

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5113 Posts
                              Posted: January 7, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I might live in all of them for a while but how can you live Costa Rica out of this poll.  That's where I would like permanently or some Caribbean island.

OD  I Agree!

Costa Rica would be a great place to live from there mountains to there great beaches. Psyko would never get

sick of that and if I did, they have great medical facilities to take care of the situation. The above countries in

the poll was taken from a list of Top Ten Places to Live in 2015. Actually, the United States was #8 in the above

list but, I chose to take it off list and let LP members choose (other) and list a place of their choice instead. No

way Psyko trying to tell you or anyone where to live, work or play. If you did not like the 2015 list above, hang

in there and Psyko will guarantee the list will change for 2016. THANKS AGAIN for "ALL" those GET WELL card'$!